Doctors of Sup Forums, am i gonna die?

Doctors of Sup Forums, am i gonna die?

Attached: D35BD95D-E63A-4460-822C-68C37AE43533.jpg (3088x2320, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/hidradenitis-suppurativa/symptoms-causes/syc-20352306
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubonic_plague
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, we all die user.

medfag here it's AIDS

Its on my armpit tard

What tf is that

A boil i just popped on my armpit heres an earlier picture

Attached: 9BDBD383-C1D5-45DB-8218-6771E6413006.jpg (4032x3024, 1M)

"you" look like a human ash-tray, so hopefully yes.

Your pussy is leaking puss, see a gynecologist ASAP

Your not supposed to pop boils ding dong, and your not gonna die.

Certified doctor here, been a doctor for over 43 years now. What you have is known as Homosexuas Retardus, also known as You're-a-fucking-retard syndrome. I'm afraid it's fatal, and there is no cure. You have about 77 days to live. Please, enjoy it. Live the rest of your sad life to the fullest. I medically prescribe you Medical Heroin. Enjoy, faggot.

Do you have any weight issues, the big women in my family get these on their armpits and crotch quite often and they're usually quite large, can actually see inside them once they burst...

Mine have never gotten this large it smells too

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/hidradenitis-suppurativa/symptoms-causes/syc-20352306

Might be this. Incurable auto-immune disease. You won't die but you'll wish you could.

>the big women in my family get these on their armpits and crotch quite often and they're usually quite large, can actually see inside them once they burst
>the big women in my family
>CROTCH
>can actually see inside them once they burst
wtf?! why would you do that??

its a burst boil. Youll be fine, just flush with peroxide.

Attached: ...jpg (800x800, 112K)

It’s ketchup and mayonnaise

Your not dying. Just squeeze out the puss and use the puss as future lube. Take a cotton ball of WD40 and dab vagina. You'll be good as newfag.

This

I have it too, its really painful, doctors say it goes away when you get older. You have to keep your weight down, the medicine makes me fucking sick.

Oh shit i did not know i could get medical grade Heroin for being a faggot and a retard!
I am not gay but i am pretty fucking dumb can i still get some please doctor?

Where did you catch the bubonic plague?

We're all gonna die.

That shits caused by deodorant clogging the glands and damaging your flesh. It makes you smell pretty but it isn't natural to be applying to playing that specifically intended to smell a certain way by putting those glads there.

Attached: images.jpg (247x204, 9K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubonic_plague

this is what you have. in what kind of shithole do you live to get the plague?

lost