So i got into an argument with my trump supporting dad today about the legalization of marijuana...

so i got into an argument with my trump supporting dad today about the legalization of marijuana,he tried bringing up the point of people who drive and smoke weed and how its going to create big issues in the states that legalized it but its no better or worse then people who drunk drive

also,he lives in a state where everybody does meth and opiods anyway

Attached: donald-trump-marine-one.jpg (789x460, 60K)

weed kills people

So does sugar, that's no excuse for a failing drug war. People have the right to put whatever they want in their bodies.

2nded

checked.
Just keep an eye on the leafs, they legalized weed so the stats on DWI should be popping up in the sorta near future

That said, fuck off commie scum.

>Hey governments shouldnt tell me what I can and cant do

Weed, and drunk driving should be legal. Crashing should not be.

so do cars and planes,should we ban those to snowflake?

have fun with your meth ridden community thinking your superior to those in leftist states that smoke weed.nothing says republican leadership like taking us back a couple decades

>also,he lives in a state where everybody does meth and opiods anyway

Why does this matter? If you want to have a debate like an adult you shouldn't bring in random stuff that doesn't matter.

You can bring up the good things about legalizing weed, like potentially reducing drug/gang crime, less incarcerated small time olffenders, etc. But he raises a valid point, which should be fully enforced and fully made public to people that you should not drive high cause it, while not being as bad as being blacked, is not safe. Grow up

yeah,so lets improve the stance on the drug war by electing a president who brags about not drinking and an attorney general who says good people dont smoke marijuana.meanwhile these morons dont realize the majority who vote for them are all addicted to meth and opiods

land of the free huh

>fully enforced

oh yeah,more laws.thats what we need in a country who brags about being a free country LOL

>grow up

whatever kid,go adjust your maga hat some more while you throw an autistic fit about another sports player

A) We don't elect an AG.
B) Vote Libertarian.

also,people drunk drive.should we ban alcohol because of that? i mean,you morons seem to think that works with gun violence.why not take your failed liberal approach to everything

>vote libertarian

and how would that be any better? if your not voting republican or democrat,why bother.99 percent of the time the president is going to be elected as one of those 2 parties.and even now,its pointless to vote republican because your just going to get some left wing pile of shit like donald trump

Are you two retarded? I wasn't making the argument of making weed illegal I think thats fine, I was saying you should be punished if you get pulled over while high as a kite, damn.

Yeah its legal to drink, its not legal to drive while blacked, same thing with weed

>drunk driving should be legal.
Very unpopular opinion, but I agree. It's more about keeping the public from interacting regularly and making money with the courts, than safety.

Leftist states have meth too.

It's really not, tell that to all the kids who are being raised without their mom or dad who was killed due to drunk driving

I hope this was meant to be sarcastic.

Attached: Bert.gif (193x135, 485K)

>its not legal

and? whats your point,besides living in a fantasy world where more laws will fix the problem.i bet your some libtard

This post brought to you by the West Virginia Tourism Board.

nope,it wasnt.but have fun with your unpopular party next election when yet again.your president isnt a part of the party you voted for because nobody cares about libertarians or whatever non important 3rd party your in

So you are saying driving while blacked should be legal? I'm pretty far from a libtard, actually consider myself a libertarian, but an act, "blacked driving" in which endangers the lives of innocents around them, falls under what I think should not be legal.

It really is. The powers that be, want the public to spend 98% of their lives just working and sleeping. They do not want a cohesive society that gets along, has fun and could rise up against them at any moment. If the government uses the word 'safety' it's almost always synonymous with control. Do you want to be a happy human, or a safe drone.

Just because you can't drink and drive doesn't prevent you from drinking.... There are tons of solutions you are just trolling at this point

It makes it much more difficult and intrusive to suddenly be cut off from your primary means of transportation, as soon as you imbibe a substance. A substance most people have a high tolerance for and know not to drink too much of.

weed is for dumb coomer faggottards. imagine hindering your brains growth because the WEED IS COOL meme. haha, you fucking imbeciles should be eliminated from the gene pool you pathetic monkeys.

Attached: 6864869886.jpg (640x619, 23K)

I'm done with you. You claim to be a libertarian but fail to grasp the concept of what it means. Being a libertarian means being able to do whatever you want/choose to do inside your own household, as long as it doesn't negatively affect/ endanger people around you. People should have every right to endanger themselves and do whatever they want to their own body, not at the expense of someone else though. Bye bye

That's a different user. lol

Attached: DERP.jpg (331x498, 59K)

I didn't claim to be shit, you're arguing with another asshole. I just prefer freedom to 'safety'. I ain't scared!

Tell him if he was a real Republican he wouldn't try to repress people's freedoms

Very clever dumb Murkin.. Do you know what the stats actually showed in Canada because I live here. Higher levels of drunk driving because they increased the “ride” programs and lo and behold very very very low marijuana impaired driving. People that think marijuana is even close to a synthetic drug like heroin and cocaine meth are fucking retarded. Drinking alcohol is far worse than smoking marijuana on a regular basis. End of story

Just because your grandpappy and your dumbass dad said “drugs are bad” they were just believing the retarded idiot that was older than them that had no actual scientific evidence

If you truly wanted freedom you would move to a random country with a decent amount of money. Nothing first world will ever get you true freedom. Complaining about not being able to drink and drive in the most civilized country in the world is just dumb

I don't think you understand the forces at work, outside of the propaganda behind it. America got where it is because of the untamed and wild nature of it's people. Being tamed drones, is boring and pointless. And because of all the control exerted constantly, we are unbelievably divided, suppressed and unhappy.