Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday park

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36837108
>A woman and her three daughters have been attacked by a knife-wielding man at a holiday camp in the south of France, French media report.
Guess the ethnicity.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/marco_fd/status/755368423601926144?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably an angry white Christian fundamentalist

Awesome

Probably an indian Jainist

Most likely a Tibetan Buddhist

I'm gonna go with Georgian hare krishnas.

...THREE daughters? probably a shitskin stabbin shitskins

Must have been a samurai.

Don't be stupid, it's clearly those dangerous fanatical Mormons.

an american scientologist ?

FUCKING JAINIST AGAIN

THEY HAVE AN UNQUENCHABLE LUST FOR BLOOD

You guys are literal man children. Getting mad at every little fucking thing. GROW THE FUCK UP.

This year definitly wont end well

>Unconfirmed reports suggested he had objected to the light clothing worn by his victims but Mr Balland said "it's all rumour, the man's not said anything".
l e l

get angry you frog faggots, if I don't see the media blow up about one of you fire bombing a mosque with cries of indignation then your country has no hope

Pagan swallli?

>reports said there was no indication of a religious link to the case.
>Unconfirmed reports suggested he had objected to the light clothing worn by his victims but Mr Balland said "it's all rumour, the man's not said anything".

Man ... why killing the daughters?

Mexican Mennonite

A

>later witnesses will report he was aloha snackbaring the entire time
I hate the people who somehow are leading this world.

Nobody cares. Keep it in the /fr/ general please

Man. Too many happenings for me.

Why just limit it to Mosques, they should expand that to any no-go zones in France and drive all of them out.

Insh'allah

>Americans can't into reading

It was those goddamn Koreans again wasn't it? THEY CANT KEEP GETTING WITH IT

Better change that to a French flag. They're the only ones who are getting it.

It's just random Muslims wondering around now. Not even ISIS organised attacks. They've moved on from fiki fiki to stabbing infidels.

RELIGION

He was probably "German".

Just wait your britbong at least the French will actually report their attacks.

Whoever could have seen this coming?

OF

Wow, you bigots STILL haven't learned to live with terrorism yet?

Sad.

how long will you allow it?

German with a tan

Looks like knife not only beats paper but also a woman and her 3 daughters!

>Unconfirmed reports suggested he had objected to the light clothing worn by his victims
>Moroccan origin
>Local prosecutor Raphael Balland said the motive was still "very vague".

Wew!

DUCKS

That was awful

Kill yourself

First dictatorship coming to France near you. Personally I can't wait for the nationalists to give muzzies taste of their own medicine.

He says as he posts a scandal that was headline news around the country for months and lead to resignations and government investigations.

Do you even understand context?

THE
MOTIVE
REMAINS
UNCLEAR

picture of the suspect, identified as avid white supremacist and trump supporter.

Did you just wake up from your siesta Juan?

Did you see all these happenings in Europe? WIthin the past 24 hours we had a knife and hatched attack in Germany, this faggot doing shit in France and now in Madrid 3 explosions

twitter.com/marco_fd/status/755368423601926144?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

way too many dubs

I thought the civil war would wait at least until the 2017 elections but at this rate it's starting next month

Kek wills it

Sleep tight french fries, you did it to yourselves

Probably was a no good racist white male

Lmao that subtle ref welcome

>“My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.”

Absolute madman.

>France getting eiffel towered by the middle east and africa

Really makes me think.

French military coup when?

kill all slimes

Only mass deportations can save France now. 10% Muslims is way too much in a western country.

White, christian nationalists did this.

So when is Somaliland gonna absorb your shit country? Or are you a proxy?

Was it a Hungarian mathematician?

Nice.

They will probably try to say that the sand nigger was mentally ill.

Now, now, we really should just get used to this sort of thing and let the EU elite sort it out by letting millions more into the country.

You heard the Prime Minister. Deal with it.

1400 children raped because they're white says you can't talk shit. Yes bosnia is a complete uncivilized shithole but 1) nothing approaching the magnitude of that ever happened in peace time and 2) had it happened once everyonr would dismember the fucks who did it and it would never happen again

Clearly it's one of those radical Buddhists that are always murdering women for immodesty

How many muzz killed/jailed?
None?
And it wa around for 10 years and anyone who inquired on it had problem with the state you say?

Really britbongs are the safest and whitest...

>children being stabbed in broad daylight
>little thing

>reports said there was no indication of a religious link to the case.

hahahah

it keeps on happening

Do Indian samurais commit septiku?

Fuck, should have had us guess the name. It would have been just as easy.

Mohammad strikes again.

>Knifing a family
>Stabbing a little girl for wearing summer clothes
>Running over hundreds during a holiday
>Getting guns into a country with powerful gun control and committing massacres

You know what user? You're right. We're man-children for being upset at savages killing people. We should just roll over and die.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEASON FINALE OF 2016

THIS YEAR JUST KEEPS ON GIVING

I'm sick of these BREXIT and Tea Party bigots running around and murdering everyone in the name of their god!

technically most kids are pretty little

Have you ever met my muslim friend Mohammed? Or my other muslim friend Mohammed. Oh and don't forget Mohammed!

you're a retard. let me stab you and your children

I heard he screamed "ave maria" and pointed that the clothing of mrs Whatever was not revealing enough

a french channel reported that the attacker shouted "can't stump the trump"

these goddamn knives with no religion or morality

>first guns attack people and now knives, axes and trucks join them. how do we stop this inanimate object violence spiral????

Oh boy you know what time it is ?!

What's the point if you fail to kill the slores?

Year's after the rape and the police only finally acted because of the press

You first.

(((Reports)))

>Not iSLAM

>The Shillary Solution
>"WE NEED COMMON SENSE TRUCK AND KNIVE CONTROL NOW! REMEMBER THE MUSLIMS ARE THE REAL VICTIMS OF THESE ATTACKS! DIVERSITY IS OUR GREATEST STRENGTH!"

it appears the motive is not what we would prefer it to be and therefore difficult to establish.

even if they pull the "he wasn't muslim" meme, that wouldn't help against the anti non-european immigration argument

Right?
>it's not Muslims you bigot, it's just random unaffiliated sandniggers murdering whites in the streets
Who the hell is gonna accept that?

It's still pretty disgusting to lump 'bro tier' Sikhs,Chinks/Gooks and even Hindus with the Muslims, hell even the none-Muslim niggers are better than them at this point.

Are you stupid? He released a manifesto and even made his own isis flag. Typical Mexican intellectual.

>The video shows the male - who ISIS claims was behind the Wurzburg attack - vowing that ‘kufar’ will be targeting in every ‘village, city and airport’.
>He says: “I am a soldier of the caliphate and I am going to carry out an suicide attack in Germany.
>“O Kufar, the time has passed when you would come to our homeland and kill our men, our women and our children. And your apostate rulers were silent about these massacres.
>“That time is over now. Now the Islamic Caliphate has been established in Iraq, Al-Sham, Khorosan, Libya and Yemen and God Willing, soldiers of the caliphate will get you.

>“They will slaughter you in your own back yard and they will live in your houses and break your rules and take your land. We will target you in every village, every city and every airport God Willing.”

>white men die in war
>women are the real victims
>muslim terrorists kill white men
>muslims are the real victims
>niggers murder white male police officers
>niggers are the real victims

I'm sensing a trend.

to not sound racist to the lefties you can just bring up how they have way different cultures than ours and the clashing of cultures is causing this events

that way you don't bring up race or religion, you bring up the contrast of cultures (of course islamic countries have islamic cultures but lefties don't understand that)

like I said here bring up the contrast of values and culture and you won't need to lump them together

as the biggest contrast "coincidentally" happens to be with the Islamic

A trend that needs to be hanging from lamp posts.

>"seeing trendz iz racist. ARE YOU LIKE HITLER?!? GOGDAMN FACISTS "

>White man is so cucked that muslims have to show how to put their women back in their places

Can't make this shit up.

The story needs more rape in it.

He was mentally unsound and had passed out the day before.
This literally has nothing to with Islam.
Not everything having to do with Muslims is a terrorist attack.