Honor our queen of 2020

Honor our queen of 2020

Hail XanChan

Attached: 1577950096541.jpg (632x843, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/RKvCYIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1577952206709.jpg (390x520, 59K)

Attached: 1577966534717.jpg (1014x1013, 126K)

Attached: 1577967220048m.jpg (1024x960, 47K)

Attached: 1577964059966m.jpg (441x1024, 43K)

Attached: 1577961822396.jpg (632x843, 129K)

disgusting

It's 4AM and I can't sleep. I didn't expect to see a tribute thread.

I think the same of myself.

she was a cunt i'm glad she's gone

I have seen a couple of these threads in passing. You should probably go check yourself into a facility.

Show her spread cunt

Anyone know if she's spoke about the anti-d's she's tried?

she would always say she wanted to die then would try ODing on sleeping pills if she really waned to die she could have juts gotten a gun

I'm in the hospital rn. Don't worry about that.

I'm still here fag. Unfortunately.

You losers will worship anything with a vagina

fuck

Getting a gun is way more complicated in France than in the US.

You didn't answer my question in past thread. Have you yet rubbed your clitoris thinking about your mentioned blonde hot psychatrist from the hospital?

eww you're from France

I hope everything gets better for her!

Wait - the girl is French? For real?

No I will not. I don't like masturbating.

Go onto a depression forum. Don't talk to these cunts. Look up healthfulchat or something. You're worth more than this.

Not on the continent but yeah.

Did she ever do a pussy spread?

Xanchan, as you are about, more pics?

oh well i am sorry, guess you are asexual then.

I don't think I deserve anything, not even the attention some Sup Forumsros are giving me.

you don't fap?
no wonder why you want to die

Well no WONDER. When I lived there, I came to realize French girls are dogs until about 30 or 40. Then they metamorphose into MILFs. Weirdest damned thing I ever saw.

I can't take pics rn or else I'm get caught by the nurses. We're supposed to sleep and they regularly check on us. What a pain.

Oldfag checking in. In my day, girls didn't get a "chan" name unless they showed their face. This whore appears to be shy and therefor, she is no "chan".

I think I'm more demi than ace. Love me some sweet cuddles and kisses.

France is NOT a continent.

do you have roommates? Have you met any crazy patient?

You do fucking deserve it though, you clearly want some form of help even if it is in the fucking bizarre way you're doing it.
Get on a depression forum and communicate there. If you're gonna off yourself, then give shit one more shot and seek some happiness.
You can't always have been feeling this fucked up.

I showed my face a few times already newfag.

so a bit of a romantic then, but 'down below' does not do much for you?

I see no proof of this but I will lurk

Thank goodness I don't have roommates. Would have triggered my social anxiety so bad.

I'm referring to continental France in opposition to Reunion Island where I am shithead.

Exactly.

I was on yesterday, but didn't stick too long around. Didn't see face then either.

ur a bit behind cunt

What's Reunion Island like as a place to live?

hahahaa how is the food over there. Is your room equiped with a tv too? Must be nice and luxury there haha enjoy your stay

Here a repost for you then.

Attached: IMG_20200102_172331.jpg (1944x2592, 1.48M)

Post a new pic with timestamp so we know it’s you & new

Reunion Island
Like, east of Madagascar? How did you get there?!?

you fucking look like Freddie Mercury

Ah so gross kek

Sorry, I go outside sometimes, don't spend every waking moment on 4 chan

I like to describe it as the hypocrites paradise. It's pretty with all the mountains but people are cunts. They act like races and skin color is not an issue but talk behind your back asap. It's pretty modern too.

Jesus you're beautiful

Better than I thought

Attached: 1577922810591.jpg (754x614, 200K)

now i get why you want to die with a face that looks like that i would want to die too

1) You're ugly
2) Show face AND tits you fucking retard
3) You're not a chan

Fuck off its disgusting.

dude she's a freak

I'm sure that on a better day with a better pic, Xan-Chan would be stunning

desperate virgins kek

nah i don't think so she's a fucking subhuman

And don't forget to thank me later

imgur.com/RKvCYIw

Do you have any memory of voice chatting with me before you fell asleep?

Doubt it, makes sense why she wants to an hero now.

Maybe you should go back outside like you do sometimes.

Gtfo glownigger

The food is meh. I had to force myself to eat last evening.
No tvs in the rooms here. There's a separate room with a TV for those who want to watch something.
It's not luxurious tho. This hasn't changed in years. It's my third time here and it's as depressing as I remember.

Get off Sup Forums. You're making your mental health worse.

Okay... so you need a hair style that suits you better, and you unfortunately have "relaxing bitch face" which you can train yourself to change. There's nothing actually wrong with your face.
And it will be interesting to see what you look like in a couple dozen years. I bet you do that French metamorphose thing.

that is a shame, but i think you get that sort of behaviour pretty much anywhere you go. That's just people for you.

You say that like it’s a bad thing

KEK, you made me laugh but I'm staying in, thanks

I’m married with 3 kids

Anons don't be so hard on her, she is on the verge of crying. fuck poor girl she's crying her eyes out, no more replies. Yall happy now?

Yeah, that tiny shithole next to Mauritius. I was born here.

it is you subhuman

What brought you to the island? Job? Rehabilitation? Parents?
And this:

I worked the streets and send the money to my parents. My pimp gets his cut and I starve myself hence I am so skinny and ugly

Where would you rather be?
And have you been there before?

you keep saying you want to die and yet you have bridges and trains in your country i don't get it

That sounds like an edgy user responding.
Not OP.

I'd much rather go to the netherlands and sell my body for more money. I do blowjobs for 5euros here and 15min sex for 15eur. Life is hard.

There's no trains in Reunion Island you stupid.

I would love to go to Japan. My weeb dream I guess. I'm way too poor to travel. I only went once to Mauritius and once to continental France.

Makes even more sense why youre so desperate looool

You’re gross.

dam you look french arab morrocan or wholly arab. what are you? You like big white dick in ur brown puss

you got bridges don't you or is your island that shitty that you can't get over a river with out a boat

When you dont know about google maps.....

First question : I'm half black, half white.
Second question : no.

No i am grossed out by sex. I am not muslim but I get that a lot because of my exotic appearance, thanks.

when i don't know about some shit hole that no one cares about

Moning Xan
Lol, made this thread hours ago. Thought it would 404 by now.

Yeah our queen needs tributes

You’re not wrong

she's not a queen she's a subhuman

fuck the other guy who replies as you trynna act like you fuck u man pathethic fuck.

also why are you posting yourself nude here if youre so grossed out by the idea of sex? i want meet you

SO USE GOOGLE MAPS

Lol, when youre so dense you need to get dissed twice over the same thing

Thanks for the attention. Not worth it tbh, i'd much rather kill myself rn than waste your time on here.

LOL you got her confused with yourself.
Sad boyo

I tried twice but couldn't for whatever reason. My psychologist of that time said it was my survival instinct.
Now they added a net under the highest bridge of my town. Quite annoying.