Anyone got suggesting for some good videogames to play? Everyhing i download seems to suck nowadays

Anyone got suggesting for some good videogames to play? Everyhing i download seems to suck nowadays.

Last 2 games ik liked were Farcry 3 and factorio. I prefer multiplayer so i feel a bit less lonely but all multiplayer games i play is just a cock measuring contest with fun being a second thought.

pic related, factorio with a dick

Attached: fd1f632099404d13bb4a9c2ce3f1284e92058e00078b28baf5e6858887e5c505_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.j (639x361, 81K)

postal 2, let it die, hotline miami 1 and 2

Didnt like postal 1, ill check it out, old games dont hold up anymore

I've heard a lot of good things about GTA Online if you're a fan of the franchise. I've loved Fallout 3, New Vegas, and 4 for single player. It's a big world with a lot of characters and stuff to do, so it might make you feel less lonely. I think one of the recent Bomberman games is multiplayer online, so if you're a fan of retro like I am, that might work.

if you have someone to play with get stardew valley ^^

Morrowind

Attached: Morrowind boat nigger.jpg (1024x768, 71K)

Wow, good choice

try hoi4

if you're a fan of fighting games, i'd recommend pokken tournament dx on switch or rivals of aether on pc. it's the small things that get you hooked and with such a hardcore fanbase, they'll do anything to gather new players.

this OP

I absolutely detested gta v... It a money grabbing jewgame and im still mad a friend of mine convinced me to pay 15 euros for it.

Fallout 3 vegas is still on the agenda but havent tried it yet.
Bomberman...yeaaaa no lel

Didnt know that was multiplayer..?
But tried it for a while but got bored.
Could have been a good game but its just a harvest moon copy with no new things.

Dont hate me but,

I played skyrim and didnt like it. Its a good game i can see but its just not for me. Tried witcher 3 too and its the same thing.

Not into fighting.

Fps, strategy, rpg, simstuff like factorio simcity etc

Morrowind is NOTHING like Skyrim. Skyrim is a piece of shit in comparison.

I'll look into it. Although i think its age is gonna be a downer. Nostalgia is important and i dont have that with this series.

Another game i liked: subnautica

Am i a sour dick or are games worse than 15 years ago? Guess its just me do

If RPG is one of your preferences, maybe Final Fantasy XIV? There might be a way to get a free 30-day trial.

Maybe DOOM or Quake?

Attached: 20121216_1628012.jpg (1632x1224, 386K)

how about Monster Hunter :D

Too bad Morrowinds combat system is complete ass compared to Skyrim. Looks like you hit the guy? Nope it didn't roll for you so you missed!

Im not gonna pay 13 bucks a month for a game.

I played DOOM but it wasnt interesting enough to finish. Bit boring weapons and the same enemies of 20 years ago. I liked DOOM 3 more because it had plot and story.

The old one or the newer one? Tried the old one few years back. Always wanted to try the newer one though but i forgot.

Downloaded it but didnt work :D

Arent there any newer multiplayer games that are any fun?

>File name

Attached: 1547072495458.gif (200x200, 594K)

>old games dont hold up anymore.

Op is retarded
And im done with this thread

If you liked Farcry 3, Dying light has a similar feel plus you can co-op pretty much everything

RUST

Attached: Rust_1.jpg (800x450, 103K)

Nigger you are telling me miami hotline is worth any crap for someone that didnt play it before?

I tried bf2, swat 4, half-life, starcraft, red alert, god of war, diablo etc etc etc all games i liked or always wanted to try. Its over its just nostalgia, they were good back then but is just meager today.

FUCK I FUCKING HATED DYING LIGHT

Im done too

Payday 2. Pasically, cops vs robbers with you and 3 other players being the bad guys. On sale on Steam, is a very good FPS with a heist based matchmaking system, wave mode, stealth only heists, kill everything that moves heists, TONS of guns, bows, flamethrowers, meme weapons like shuriken, pitchforks, even a fucking claymore sword. lots of unlockables and collectibles, and still has a decent playerbase of over 30,000 so you will always get a match no matter the hour. I just recently picked this game up and I'm thoroughly hooked. This game has a fucking sick soundtrack, but you got to like electronic music. Like holy Fuck the music is great.

kenshi is pretty dope if you have a lot of patience.
It's a singleplayer "true" rpg where you start so weak you will lose a 1v1 to a wild goat if you can't micro but you slowly level your skills and recruit people and level them until you have a decent fighting force. (it is possible to play completely solo but very hard and tedious)

also has mod support

Already played it enough.

ill look into it

Great NEW Game! Go the fuck outside. All i see is incel whining because they got bored of their toys. Fuck you.

i work outside

Dead space 1-2

Played both, good games.

haven't tried it yet but if I were in your shoes I'd play Deus Ex

Attached: denton.png (1280x640, 1.36M)

Have you tried elite dangerous? Can be lonely at times depending on what you choose to do but if you play with anyone it can be lots of fun.

Metal gear solid 1
Resident evil 2
Postal 2
Half life 1&2
Counterstrike 1.6 (Clanxa is the best server)
Tf2
Quake 1,2,3
Sonic Adventure 1&2
Star Wars battle front (originals)
Simcopter

>Metal gear solid 1
no

>Resident evil 2
Played the new edition its pretty bad if you think they had 80% of the game copied from the original

>Postal 2
nah

>Half life 1&2
done

>Counterstrike 1.6 (Clanxa is the best server)
Played alot of csgo, too much russians

>Tf2
good but done with it

>Quake 1,2,3
Pretty old stuff i dont really want to bother with

>Sonic Adventure 1&2
nah

>Star Wars battle front (originals)
Still people playing multi?

>Simcopter
Right in the nostalgic feels man

Why are you nay saying metal gear solid

If OP is tired of dick measuring, he should stay away from it

i have 10 more games on a list that i dont have time to try. Rather try something i know will stick for longer than 2 weeks.

Playing a multiplayer match taking at least 4 hours and might or might not end with a major power fukking up? Hell no

Get subnautica if you haven't done so yet

i did boi

and im waiting till they get the next one fully finished

Surviving mars, graveyard keeper and astroneer is also not that bad if you're into these kinda games. If you like retro games, play red alert 2, the two campaigns are pretty good.

you cant talk about old games like that in general. i showed a friend earthbound recently, he was shocked when i told him its like 30 years old. it couldve been made last week, wouldnt be any different