Confessions Thread

Confessions Thread

Attached: pepe-the-frog-internet-meme-image-frog.jpg (512x512, 43K)

Its been six minutes and im still not over her

*months

I love the smell of my own unwashed penis.

Attached: kingbun.jpg (400x400, 28K)

I set that bush on fire myself.

Attached: 519864564.jpg (900x839, 189K)

Femanon here.
I always let guys cum inside me.

I really do miss her

Can I cum in you?

I stole 15 euros from my friend and got scammed by a nigger

I had a tinder date that let me do that when we metup. Shit was the best sex I've had in my life so far. we had a fuckathon for 2 days straight

I feel like this is not so much a secret as it is women want us to think it is

I know for a fact that chicks hate condoms too

I have never entered another country illegally, nor returned to my own country in the same manner.

Attached: Steven Wright.jpg (220x221, 11K)

Curious though, is it more about the lack of condom/feeling close? Or are you the kind of person who plays russian roulette with your reproductive organs? (no shame, for some reason the thought of knocking a girl up and having to deal with that shitshow turns me on.. then I worry till she gets her period, then we do it again.. like some sick self torture lolol)

I haven't been myself ever since I took LSD for the first time last year. I constantly think about death and that one day everything I have worked for will fade away into eternity.

It drives me insane when i get these urges ive had Them since i was about 14. Im 37 years old now and i work at A kindergarden. And i plan very carefullly How to Get away with my urges. I wait untill closing time when there are not so many coworkers and children left at the daycare. Sometimes im the only adult left i then send the remaing kids in the cuddle room so i Can have my way. I cum inside A plastic cofee cup and pour it into the coffe machine my coworkers use. Ive been doing this for the last 8 years

You need to take it again even tho you are scared Its just your ego which havent been fully removed yet

Death is a journey we must all have to eventually take user. Enjoy life for however you can make of it. Whatever is after this, it won't be lonely for you, or anyone else who has had to die. And if everything has to eventually fade into nothingness, then it was at least something for us, our existence will be our special secret. the rest of the universe doesn't have to know of the gift we received in being able to live. Just live a long, happy life fren.

let me have a little peeksii at your sweet succulent asshole?

While I was kind of freaked out over the existential crisis I had while I met lucy, it was incredibly liberating. I am not afraid of death, it's just irritating that I constantly think about it. What I meant when I said that I haven't been myself was that I became more introverted and thoughtful. Thank you!

Sadly I can't take lsd again in the foreseeable future, since I have started to take SSRI pills.

I dominate and am very rough sexually with women, I've had thoughts of going full in Bundy on some of these young whores. I think the only thing stopping me is I value my freedom to highly.

Attached: A0E6F763-8E2E-430B-9E94-9BE59A68DDC4.jpg (240x280, 10K)