What's the best roller coaster you've ever been on?

What's the best roller coaster you've ever been on?

Attached: lightning rod.jpg (1100x733, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpJRG7STKVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This one.

Attached: rollerfire_qtp_640x360_326594627686-1.jpg (640x360, 139K)

Ultimate thrill.

i dont know millennium force at cedar point i guess

dat hang time

Attached: superman.jpg (299x168, 14K)

ive never seen a wood coaster go at such a steep angle

My parents marriage

Great White, at night, on the boardwalk in Wildwood NJ

Roller coasters suck.

I haven't been on too many, but it's easily the most intense coaster I've ever been on. You get thrown out of your seat so often, and with such force.

Skyrush @ Hershey Park is a must ride.

Attached: attachment-image-4696c7ce-11b6-4ea8-ae65-5d7e3c5da950.jpg (2048x1148, 408K)

Ur mum

That one looks so fun. I've been to Hershey's Chocolate World a long time ago, but it was off season for the park. I'd love to take a trip sometime, first week of June hopefully when the crowds wouldn't be too bad, and spend a couple of days at Hersheypark, and then drive up and spend a day at Knoebels.

Thats because is a hybrid, not a full wooden coaster.

They have a brand new coaster very similar to Skyrush opening for next season so it would be a great time to revisit. Canymonium is meant to be less intense so more fun for GP. But I think itll still be a great ride.

Attached: 1920_dsc-4384-858199.jpg (1798x1200, 499K)

After riding Lightning Rod last year for the first time, I realized I needed to start traveling a little bit and hitting some of the amusement parks around me. I figured out that I live:
2 hours from Dollywood
3 hours from Carowinds
5 hours from Kings Dominion
5 hours from Six Flags Over Georgia
5.5 hours from Busch Gardens Williamsburg
5.5 hours from Kings Island
6 hours from Kennywood
6 hours from Holiday World

And I've only ever been to Dollywood. Definitely going to have to change that. I figure that anything more than 6 hours away I'd have to make part of a serious vacation, like Hersheypark, Cedar Point, but it would be real easy to just take one or two days off to hit one of these others. And I plan on going to some for sure next year.

Either Nemesis or Smiler

come to Canada's Wonderland in Toronto. Most coasters/sq km that I've ever seen.

Renegade at Valleyfair in Shakopee, Minnesota. Though the hulk coaster at universal studios orlando is a close second.

Ha, yeah, might get up there sometime. I know Cedar Fair is putting a lot of work into it.

Wish I had visited Valleyfair when I lived in Iowa. Now I'm far away and probably won't be going back anytime soon.

Cedar point shits on everything in the USA, top thrill and millennium, the maverick

this, damn it was good

That one took the wind out of me. Legit feels like you're falling upside down.

I've watched a POV of this thing, you can feel the airtime just watching. I love it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hpJRG7STKVk

i legit blacked out for a second every time

Used to be my marriage but there are no highs any more

This year, I will conquer it.

Attached: fury 325.jpg (517x800, 134K)