I'm really bored and I haven't done one of these in a few years

I'm really bored and I haven't done one of these in a few years

If you roll a 7 I will voice whatever you request

Attached: why the fuck would you save this.png (1202x677, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/kLPN1ZF5cOV
voca.ro/foc0ZtQC0jT
voca.ro/nFp3F0kL7YA
voca.ro/luG0d77981R
voca.ro/gd5KQFi6I6B
voca.ro/96HdKhvs7rd
voca.ro/5uMI6f0B27j
voca.ro/9SoNmDi5yjV
voca.ro/esnvAqNVQtn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm saving this image.

Cum slut booty slaya

Please don't fuck my pussy daddy

When i speak this sentence my mom will die of cancer tonight.

I haven't pooped in a week, god I feel the biggest blackest shit about to tear from my asshole any second now.

Do you want to touch my no no spit Mr Trump?

Roll for this

What are you doing, step bro?

Roll

Where them nigger women at?

Also rolling for this

My puuussssyyyy

Rollkllll

Bofa. Bofa, what you ask? Bofa, these nuts!

Please roll

Vote for Jessie Ventura! He shall succeed where Trump has failed!

rolp

i want to drink pee

roll again

roll!

Wow I just love fucking little kids. I mean fucking them in half. Fucking them so hard their tight little buttholes rip. I love fucking little kids.

I wish for my mouth to be filled to the brim with horse spunk, so I may gain sustenance as God intended

Make me cum, senpai!

voca.ro/kLPN1ZF5cOV

Attached: consumeit.gif (300x225, 256K)

The weight of my sins drag me down yet I sit on a throne higher than God's

Fill my tight little boy ass with cum daddy, make me beg for that long hard cock of yours

I got dubs can we count that please

Roll

Cum in my tight little boi pussy sir, i really want you to fill me up

Just moan into the microphone while saying "fuck me harder please daddy"

Rape my tight ass big bro, i wanna feel you deeper inside of me

I'm currently being incarcerated on several accounts of arson and manslaughter

do asmr for me plz

I am a retarded fuck

I pray that one day I may experience the pleasure of having my tight virgin asshole brutally destroyed and filled to the brim with cum

Fuck my tight virgin ass big bro, i need to feel your big throbbing cock filling me up

voca.ro/foc0ZtQC0jT

Attached: __tanemura_koyori_watashi_ni_tenshi_ga_maiorita_drawn_by_hana_kazari__sample-0818e404c16985afb60e67c (850x850, 114K)

What are you DOInG step bro?

This, rolling

voca.ro/nFp3F0kL7YA

Attached: 834.gif (500x490, 77K)

I just want someone to snuggle and keep each other warm.

HAHAHA

voca.ro/luG0d77981R

im not gonna lie i just puked myself

Jews are the only race on this planet to have been consistently hated and not for skin color. They're hated for the multiple atrocities they've commited against man, and for that, we will make them pay. Mecha hitler has been under construction for a few years now, but within the next three months we will begin preliminary testing in the suburbs of America. The jews will soon be no more

and i care?

Attached: 18804449.gif (200x268, 1.87M)

Just yell nigger into the microphone

Nice

but user i have the flu?
voca.ro/gd5KQFi6I6B

Thank you

Im sorry user, but it had to be done. For meme purposes

I'm here to chew ass and kick gum, and I'm all outta ass.

Just show us what your actual voice sounds like unedited and without purposely changing the pitch by saying "white is right "

Jojo rabbit is better than 1917, you wage cuck bitch.

There’s a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. “The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.” Now… I been sayin’ that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, that meant your ass. You’d be dead right now. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker before I popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin’ made me think twice. See, now I’m thinking: maybe it means you’re the evil man. And I’m the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here… he’s the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean you’re the righteous man and I’m the shepherd and it’s the world that’s evil and selfish. And I’d like that. But that shit ain’t the truth. The truth is you’re the weak. And I’m the tyranny of evil men. But I’m tryin’, Ringo. I’m tryin’ real hard to be the shepherd.

Attached: juleswinnfield-150x150.jpg (150x150, 7K)

Roll. You were so fucking close user

I ate some scrotum skin soup for breakfast this morning, sadly the terrible torture trapeze artist with the title of tiny timmy, took the rest and slurped it down in one big gulp. I hate jews.

Fucking reroll.
I don't care if someone else already got the nigger post.
Lets whore this user out.
If this goes well I might vocarude myself as well.

reroll

fuck it bump my threads more you tards
voca.ro/96HdKhvs7rd

Roll

5 inches is enough

Regardless of 7 just fucking do this for great win and justice.

Holy shit youre actually a female im almost foaming at the mouth, a real life gamer girl. A female on b

Ok we've got two legit 7's here.
Op is either drunk or kill.
Come on man you can do this. Lets hear your voice.

You're such a loser with that tiny cock. Its smaller than my pinky

Fucling wasted potentional

I love it when you suck my toes

don't tell the press user
voca.ro/5uMI6f0B27j

Stroke your pathetic cock for me. It's so small

Haha what a tiny dick. It's so pathetic

Reroll

Reroll

Fuck

egg

I fucking love this, jesus, come back more often

>That shit ain't the troof
Holy fuck please reverse rape me.
Here's a new prompt:
"why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg and my arm... even my fingers... the body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you? I'm the one who got caught up with Cipher. A group above nations... even the US. And I was the parasite below, feeding off Zero's power. They came after you in Cyprus... then Afghanistan... Cipher... just keeps growing. Swallowing everything in it's path. Getting bigger and bigger... Who knows how big now? Boss. I'm gonna make 'em give back our past... take back everything that we've lost. And I won't rest... until we do."

Number 15: Burger king foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Burger King burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A 4channer uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King." Admittedly, he had shoes on. But that's even worse.

The post went live at 11:38 PM on July 16, and a mere 20 minutes later, the Burger King in question was alerted to the rogue employee. At least, I hope he's rogue. How did it happen? Well, the BK employee hadn't removed the Exif data from the uploaded photo, which suggested the culprit was somewhere in Mayfleld Heights, Ohio. This was at 11:47. Three minutes later at 11:50, the Burger King branch address was posted with wishes of happy unemployment. 5 minutes later, the news station was contacted by another 4channer. And three minutes later, at 11:58, a link was posted: BK's "Tell us about us" online forum. The foot photo, otherwise known as exhibit A, was attached. Cleveland Scene Magazine contacted the BK in question the next day. When questioned, the breakfast shift manager said "Oh, I know who that is. He's getting fired." Mystery solved, by Sup Forums. Now we can all go back to eating our fast food in peace.

voca.ro/9SoNmDi5yjV

Punch an orphan, what are they gonna do? tell their parents?

Feet pics are disgusting MaryKate

fucking reroll

I've just about McFucking had it

Don't forget to burn your legs to not get drafted, smash chat

We need to kill all them nigger loving white women and keep our race pure

Reroll, why not?

Earl is not the weirdest one

Rolling for this

Lets go boys we've got a cute loli actress here don't disappoint her.

Frick the government

Sweet

egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg egg

Reroll

Waluigi is unironically the hottest Nintendo character. Change my mind

Attached: received_2924079960987750~2.png (500x2358, 292K)

Holy fuck that was great. Say "Eh can i have a hot dog there boss?"

voca.ro/esnvAqNVQtn

"Love you J"
Unironically asking for a friend.

Reroll for this.

Fuck it, roll