Nirvana. Ask an enlightened being anything

Nirvana. Ask an enlightened being anything.

Fun facts:
- Reality is just information; excitation of fields assigned arbitrary labels based on frame of reference.

- The relationship between things is all that matters. You define the self by defining the other. All labels are arbitrary and can be flipped, provided you flip labels along axis of symmetry.

- Gravity is information drawn towards other information. Mass is just compressed information.

- Consciousness is innate awareness of information. A cluster of information is innately aware of other clusters of information and feels either drawn towards those clusters or repelled from them. At the smallest scale (quantum) this presents itself as entanglement. You either mimic or reflect.

Attached: circles.jpg (540x540, 88K)

- The universe is literally a "brute force" pursuit of novelty. Novel information attracts, and local morality (perception of true/false) determines whether you absorb the information or reject it.

- The ultimate goal of the universe and conscious entities within it, is to self-create. Creation of anything requires understanding. Understanding is just absorption of information. If you have enough information, you can create anything. The unmoved mover, the creator that needs no creation, God -- all are unnecessary. We march through time, pursuing novelty and complexity, until (as time approaches infinity) novelty reaches zero. That is, each point is aware of every other point in totality. This will both happen and never happen. Think of limits in calculus. We eventually create ourselves, and we never do.

- Your reality is semantic. It's value and meaning that you've assigned to patterns. We all agree that something exists, so it exists.

What does teen spirit smell like?

- Whether or not you're drawn towards something depends on your frame of reference and whether or not it seems correct, based on the information you have. Information in the form of DNA and culture. Culture formed by friends, family, and interactions with local systems.

- God is the concept of the highest ideal, based on local morality. Satan is the concept of the worst ideal, based on local morality. These align with the psychoanalytic concepts of survival instinct and death instinct. If you're depressed and suicidal, but lack the fortitude to kill yourself, then all decisions you make will naturally align with the death instinct. You seek to erase your own information from the greater system.

- Cuckoldry will become fashionable. The elite are beyond morality and see the world in terms of information (see: tech overlords). In an amoral world, information is all that matters. It's more efficient in terms of information absorption and novelty to be polyamorous and have multiple partners. It's easiest to achieve this as a woman with the security of a supportive partner.

- Pedophilia, like cuckoldry, is a natural result of novelty of information trumping everything. From an amoral perspective, an untainted system of information (youth) is the most desirable partner. The fact that it's evil is coincidental and adds to the novelty. Homogeneity of youth and young adult culture (due to the internet) will make younger people more aware of adult concepts, and adults more interesting in preserving youth. Grown ass men playing games all day.

- Sex isn't necessary and will eventually go away. It's entirely recreational. Information can be conveyed in new methods (internet) and doesn't need to be passed down by DNA anymore.

Riddle me this retard, how much cum is in my ass right now

- Gender and sexuality will continue to homogenize. Novelty of information.

- Race will continue to homogenize. Novelty of information.

- Time only matters because we say it matters. We create deadlines. We rush. We pump ourselves full of cortisol. Once people collectively realize that time doesn't matter, it won't.

cool story bro.

old information is no information at all

How did you become enlightened?

kike

3 tablespoons.

I'm a software engineer and psychonaut. I trip balls and study physics in my free time. It was bound to happen eventually.

Garlic.

Weak.

yup

Untainted. Damn right.

imagine thinking Sup Forums cares about any of this shit

how do i archive this?

you and me could get along, im an electrician psychonaut and i LOVE this shit, i wish i could focus my energy towards this kind of research hmu on discord, invite link to follow in reply

well shit discord hates the link... so heres a picture of it?

Attached: 1c2c9a39a7ba075deade757031f10dad.png (205x41, 2K)

Could you give a concrete definition of “information” as you see it.

r u gay?

Are you an incel?

Attached: 5716A4E9-C400-4D8F-B2C5-DD07CA5971D6.jpg (500x500, 67K)

I second this question.

You are not enlightened. An individual who considers themselves enlightened is not enlightened. You have simplified the universe into digestible illusions, no different than any religion or institution.

It's just values along arbitrary degrees of freedom, in some space.

Think of a simple Euclidean space (x,y,z coordinates). For you to tell me that there's an electron somewhere, you literally just give me information about a coordinate. You say: 19,-17,53, 1/2 spin, -1 charge, X mass, t time, etc. But those are just arbitrary labels along a certain number of degrees of freedom.

The idea is that these labels are arbitrary and they only matter depending on your frame of reference. You can flip and change labels, provided that certain things in the systems don't change, and you get the exact same system. And some things require more rotation than expected (spinors).

Reality is geometric and relies heavily on the symmetries of that geometry. The laws of conservation are directly related to how we can translate, transform, and rotate objects in space (or over time).

Information is language, it's meaning. If I had enough time, I could write down a large list of values along N degrees of freedom that completely describe you. Not just your physical constituents but your personality, your relationships, your interests, your fears, etc. It's all just data. Once I have enough, I could sell you in digital form. I could put you on a USB. It would be conceptually you, just without the body.

You can think of our current evolutionary form as a lazy, biomechanical automoton. You know what you are because you see other similar things, and they claim to know what they are. But if you were totally isolated, from birth, and never encountered another person -- you'd have completely different beliefs. Chiefly, you'd be amoral and your entire reality would be your local environment and the information that you're aware of. See the allegory of the cave as a basic example.

There's no such thing as genuine enlightenment, just like there's no such thing as gods. There's just your level of awareness that you're it. You're the universe experiencing itself.

>Chiefly, you'd be amoral and your entire reality would be your local environment and the information that you're aware of.
Doesn't sound different to me.

You are continually half-right. I am the universe experiencing itself, but I am also me. Basis of quantum physics.

The fact you suggested the cave allegory leads me to believe you are more into philosophy than physics, as you cite them incorrectly. You’re close. But very far away. How old are you? I encourage you to do more research, but do it slower.

Anyone who isolates themselves to the point of realignment with the negative principle (or death instinct) will view themselves as an incel. It's a self-fulfilling thing. You isolate yourself because you cannot relate to anyone. Then, once you're isolated, you get butthurt that you can't relate to anyone.

Anyone who thinks they're an incel can change that very easily. All it takes is a shift in how you view your own information and the information around you.

But the concept of "you" is just an illusion. You think you're piloting your body from behind your face. Basic mindfulness meditation will break through that. The "self" is a collection of concepts (semantic value) that you've built up over the years, and you built it up by observing other people and your environment. The self is literally defined as the opposite of the other, to varying degrees of overlap.

If you've ever experienced ego death on a significantly heavy trip, you'll see that the self is an illusion. You're a sphere of awareness of information that happens to be biological. You could be the same awareness in an artificial system, with the same beliefs, and the same responses to the same questions. Would that be you?

don't trust this guy
here's some real enlightenment shit:
PFFTGVDGASVSDAVJDC BD CBzCSDAAAAASCDCSDCCXZzNFVJXNVNB CJSDCBNDNCNDNNZX C SVBAJHDCXVCBXMLKBNBKDLLLLLLLLLL

Attached: MMMMMMMMMMGGGGGHHHHRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHGHHHHHHHJ HOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO MHHHMMHHHH.jpg (337x453, 54K)

Ego death is meant to be a practice, not a permanent state. A discipline, not a constant. A complete absence of the self for long periods of time inflicts neurosis, especially mania. You look at your mother twitching, spacing out, disconnecting, losing her personality the worse her mania gets, you cannot tell me that, even if an illusion, the Self is not essential. It is an essential illusion. An illusion, yes, but you keep referring to it as arbitrary, and in doing so, you plunge into the depths of existence without ever returning back to ground yourself and your findings. You will learn soon enough. I don’t say that condescendingly, it’s just another step in the individuation process.

The only permanent side effect is amorality. You can always come back to play the game with everyone else. And you can still use the same persona. Obviously we're still biological beings in a world with expectations of us, so no, you can't just go live in a digital reality yet.

And yes, Jung was right.

Right about what specifically?

Many get stuck. Hence, you do not carry a universal answer.