Have tiny 17 year old niece

>have tiny 17 year old niece
>looks like Dolly Little but with sharper features and an actual pair of tits
>4'10", skinny, long legs, red hair, heterochromic eyes(left green, right amber), C cup tits
>Always calls me her favorite uncle
>likes to watch me play videogames and watch cheesy science fiction films with me, we actually bonded at first because we both love the shitty late 90s/early 2000s sci-fi series Starhunter
>Came to visit over christmas holidays with her mother and my drunk idiot of a brother
>went to the hotel to have a swim with them
>she kept finding excuses to wrap herself around my arm in the pool and surreptitiously cop a feel of my crotch
>not to brag but I'm very well hung at just shy of 9 inches
>NGL I copped a feel a couple times too
>occasionally mimed blowjob motions when nobody but me was looking
>never had a chance to be alone for more than about 5 minutes because family and holidays
>when it came time for her and her folks to leave she gave me a long hug and smelled my sweater
>she's talking about going to college in my city and her parents suggest that she stay with me and just pay a bit of rent

wut do?

Also general incest and family fap thread I guess?

Attached: dlittle.jpg (800x1200, 254K)

Bump - I want some stories

OP - fuck her.

bumping with greentexts

Attached: 1559595086291.jpg (2215x4000, 1.9M)

Attached: 1576289218979.png (2528x4882, 1.57M)

Attached: 1577545070236.png (1866x2634, 836K)

Attached: 1577546391614.jpg (1280x5849, 1.48M)

My dick screams yes but my brain....also says yes. Fuck. If she gives me the go-ahead I'm pounding that pussy into oblivion.

Do you have any indication that she might not be 100% mentally stable?

Women are dumb cunts and if she ever has a emotionally low period she just might think its a good idea to tell people she had sex with her nephew. Women are retarded animals whos mind are like dices and when that dice rolls a bad number the truth will hurt you as a man alot more than her as a woman cuz no one blames woman for stupid shit.

Anyway if you can get her to stay with you for a long time you best just fuck her or you will be sorry for not doing so the rest of your life

She's always been pretty emotionally stable besides generally not liking people. I think she may have antisocial personality disorder, which she probably gets from my brother. He's a nice guy but can't be around a lot of people for long, which is why he works as a graphic designer.
She's flirted with me since she was 13, it wasn't until about a year ago that she started getting more blatant, and that started with dancing to some music I had playing on my laptop at the time(She Past Away - Monoton). She likes a lot of Goth and post-punk music as it turns out.

With the way she moves I'm pretty certain she'll be a little demon in bed.

Attached: 1577547133671.jpg (2541x3431, 983K)

>likes to watch me play videogames
>not to brag but I'm very well hung at just shy of 9 inches
lmao

>She's always been pretty emotionally stable >besides generally not liking people
>she may have antisocial personality disorder
>She likes a lot of Goth and post-punk music

ok its your bullet

Just joking but try to have a objective view and you'll probably be ok.
Like my dad always says: let ur dick to the incest not the thinking

Attached: 1575698627293.png (3780x9744, 1.96M)

Honestly I struggled a lot in my early 20s with severe depression. Still do from time to time, but the local goth community was my safe haven. Felt incredibly welcome there so long as I stayed away from the rumor-mongering types, which is not the type of person she is, so I think she's probably alright. She focuses a lot on her studies and spends her free time with videogames and novels. She's wanting to go to college for environmental science so I think she's got a pretty decent future ahead of her.

4'10" long legs............................. fake and gay

Whatever happens let her start it and secretly tape it for safety. Preferably with a clock with date and time in frame. Needless to say don't share it.

yeye ive said enough, post sum pics

op how old are you?

Not a chance. I don't post pictures of anyone I know on Sup Forums unless they themselves have posted it first. Just look at the pic in the OP and imagine her with bigger tits, different colored eyes, and a sharper chin and cheekbones and that's pretty much what she looks like. Her father is Irish just like I am and her mother is half Irish and half Czech. Frankly her mother's gorgeous. I've always told my brother he lucked out and she's way out of his league.

I'm 31. Why?

Attached: 1577825821395.jpg (575x548, 20K)

Attached: 1576215521057.jpg (320x360, 45K)

any more screencaps?

bump

nope, but feel free to post some of your own.

Wait how do i read those screencaps the resolution is low af

Don't have many saved, i have to try and find them.

OWH SHIT DUDE I NOTICED JUST NOW YOU WANT TOO FUCK YOU BROTHERS DAUGHTER?!!?

Goddamn better think that through at least a triple times

>have tiny 17 year old niece
10/10 detective work

Didnt notice that either. Haha
Dann user..abort mission perhaps

Im sorry nikker but niece can mean alot of different family man

Dont want to be a party pooper and i get why u do this but have some goddamn respect for ur bro man. And if you dont care for that just know that you have to see that now 17 year old chick for the upcoming 40 years at least. Times change and actions dont. Dude if it want just an aunts daughter or some shit yea why not you only live once but this shit just went from goat fukking to horse fukking. Know when the risks are to high man dont let the dick do the thinking man u dick is in ur brain and it wont stop nagging till u do something stupid man i hate dicks they do me wrong

I dated and fucked my cousin for 3.5 years but no one here will believe me.

Incest is just a number

just fuck her, it's probably legal anyways (consent)

Attached: shed 1.png (5280x3424, 1.34M)

Attached: shed 2.jpg (1914x3571, 881K)

Attached: shed 3.png (1920x4430, 1.44M)

Yo, we need a pic of niece to compare

where's the rest?!

Pics or bullshit.

Dolly little lookalike. Proof pls