HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT’S HAPPENING!! TURN ON THE NEWS NOW!!!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT’S HAPPENING!! TURN ON THE NEWS NOW!!!

Attached: 4B9C4F65-2336-4919-A3BF-4EA504ECA78F.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T2I66dHbSRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So you got laid

I'd be dead by now, at the very least my windows would be shattered

>Saged

But i don't live in burgerland :c

Based

Attached: 6 eye pepe.jpg (528x492, 46K)

вaм пиздa

But but but the "Iran Deal" gave Iran billions in cash and limited their nuclear program to 'research for energy production' only....
Are you suggesting they lied and cheated while agreeing to the deal?

But but but Orange man bad!!!!

Hmmm.. The more shitposts like this the more the anti-trumpers look dumb as fuck.

Fake and gay

Attached: 1399608209066.png (301x307, 157K)

There is no way op got laid.

Look at those fuckheads now who said Trump killing that guy was a good thing. Nigga started a nuclear war.

but but but the orange man just murdered an Iranian official knowing they were likely full of shit about abandoning their nuke program (like every single country that agrees to such a deal). he dindu nuffin wrong!

>implyimg

Attached: 1485142622072.png (480x336, 116K)

Can confirm, I live in undisclosedtropicalarea and I took this picture outside just now.. its enhanced night vision.

Attached: kaboom.jpg (2966x1557, 694K)

NVM It's probs fake

pretty sure my phone would go off if that actually happened with that emergency broadcast system they put in place a couple years back

Lib baited hard as fuck

Holy shit you are slow

>the elites will warn me before they kill me, because they care about the common person!

this retarded

Shut up, faggot.

World war 3, I can believe I'm going to witness it. what a nice moment to be alive. I wish it were truth this time

Fuck man that took me back to 2010, watching =3

you dumb fuck we have put embargoes on them (imagine america not being able to export or import from china). we blowened up passangers planes full of iranians, we destroyed their oil infrastructure. we literally attack them for a jewish fucking cause.

don't fuking bring that bullshit and playing the victim card. i hate sand niggers as much as the next nazi. but yeah the american government is the bad guy here.

Attached: images (12).jpg (307x164, 7K)

saged for extreme lame shop

Even the "elites" don't want nuclear war you mong.

Attached: 170522092440-02-trump-western-wall-0522-full-169.jpg (1600x900, 223K)

we would shoot them shit tech iran missiles down so fast.

We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when

Yeah that's definitely not a colorized photo user. Thanks for the top notch journalism. Glad I get my news from you faggots and not a reputable source that would just lie to me

>817683999
this is true. i hang around the elites. they mostly just wanna profit from war while creating a greater isreal. america becoming part of that greater isreal.

Riiiiiight.....a bunch sand dwelling, 15th Century equivalent of Middle-East white trash launching nukes at a country with what? 6,000 nuclear missles?

I wish. No PRAY they try something.

Israel is chomping at the bit to wipe that shit stain off the map.

>nothing happened
>that proves things

why do npcs always think that making fun of npcs is some master tactical strategy no one can see through.

>I live near Palm Beach
>Mar-a-lago is probably one of their first targets

Good luck with the nuclear fallout anons. I'm lucky enough to die instantly from the explosion

>modern air raid sirens were just installed as a joke

Mega genius.

hehehehe

lol

Attached: ironic.jpg (956x960, 92K)

Attached: iran bases.png (500x500, 151K)

Guess they should stop talking so much shit then huh? We got them surrounded like stink on your mother.

Attached: are-you-sure.jpg (790x737, 46K)

Iran is going to blockade the Strait of Hormuz, which is going to jack up oil prices worldwide. $3 or $4 for a gallon of gas. It'll slso fuck over the Northern US for those that heat their homes with oil or gas.

Putin must have give Trump permission to start sucking Saudi dick.

We've got 1,500 ICBMs crossing the north polo. Target region is confirmed as the west coast of united states.

>It'll slso fuck over the Northern US for those that heat their homes with oil or gas.
literally just buy space heaters

AHHHHH IRAN JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Attached: bombpic.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Matthew Broderick, stop playing with the US launch simulator!

You have no understanding of the marketplace.
Midwest fuel oil is supplied by two main plants. Both are owned by Delek, an Israeli company.

>gee I wonder why every doesn't just have space heaters already

you have to be 18 to post here

did you miss your prescription?

electricity is only marginally more expensive than natural gas at best, stop being poor

Space heaters aren't going to stop pipes from freezing.

The deal was working. They were cooperating in trade for lifted sanctions.
Trump fucked it.
thems the facts.

this gives me the big iron

>tfw entire country needs a constant babysitter so it doesn't try to fuck its neighbor's goats

Fake and gay

I absolutely do understand the marketplace. Europe gets a lot of its oil from places that Iran will halt oil shipments from, forcing those countries to look elsewhere for their demand, this jacking up oil prices worldwide. Also Isreal, a US ally, and hated by Iran will be under threat.

Attached: 1576458825998.png (400x400, 269K)

nah bro that's the lithium bomb fiasco. scientists though a certain isotope of lithium would be inert in the reaction, so they made the core 70% out of the stuff. Turns out it actually DID fision and drive a reaction, so where they intended to test a 30% power bomb they got the whole damn thing. Scientists in the test bunker a mile away thought they were gonna die, and were barely rescued alive. Terrific story, if you get the chance to read it.

-/\ based /\-

You're thinking of the Castle Bravo test, of the Teller-Ulam design, which yielded 15 megatons instead of the expected 5. The bunker was on another island of Bikini atoll, more like 20 miles away.
youtube.com/watch?v=T2I66dHbSRA
The pic is of of the first underwater test of a much smaller fission device, conducted much earlier.

don't let facts get in the way of an argument trumptard