Americans are this dumb

americans are this dumb

Attached: roflcopter.png (1000x999, 915K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2019/11/20/us-spent-6point4-trillion-on-middle-east-wars-since-2001-study.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine being so brain dead you whine on Sup Forums I can’t tell who’s more stupid Americans or OP.

We'll make Iran pay for it.

imagine being so full of envy of the US that you bother post that shit from your 3rd world hellhole

i really doubt, moron tax payers and magapedes will pay out of their pathetic salaries for it though

Iran attacked us, attacking an US Embassy is an act of WAR a retaliatory strike against the commander of the attack is a measured an appropriate response for such an attack.

it not a war,
back to r e d d i t

like the cost of a few bombs isn't already in the budget

War - Constitutionally enumerated power
Social programs - yeah, no. Not so much.

keep telling yourself that!

cnbc.com/2019/11/20/us-spent-6point4-trillion-on-middle-east-wars-since-2001-study.html

$6.4 trillion since 2001 alone, wow, that's like almost 30% of your total 22.7 trillion in debt!

paying for war??? who ever said that we are paying for war??? war is free i have not spent a dime

damn when they attacked a consulate in Libya, it was Hillarys fault. When they attack the embassy in Iraq, it's Iran's fault. ok retard

It's the concept that magaretards are OK with going to war with Iran if it started, they love the idea

found the Iranian Terrorist

Hillary didn’t send 750 ground troops in response

>It's the concept that people smarter then me are OK with going to war with Iran if it they started it despite trumps many attempts to avoid it...calling off attacks against the attacking sites (that would of resulted in loss of lives) when they downed US drones for example.the procedure to attack the site that attacked us. - Libtard who hates America

fixed your post

Nah. DC is just trying to drive home the point that you have to be 21 to drink and smoke, but only 18 to die on foreign soil. We need a revolution.

Hillary and Obama did nothing for 13 hours
then lied about it
was arming terrorists and it backfired

Trump gave the order for help in 13 minutes and it was quickly put down
13 hours later the commander of the attack was killed in a US drone strike

Totally different story

The difference being they were told to stand down and given no support in Benghazi. This is what happens when support is given.

just makes it harder for kids to get hooked on the shit

Attached: yp8afg1eit741.jpg (851x768, 80K)

first off, full of grammatical errors, but we can move past that

you're still fine with paying for war and not your own countrymen and decrepit infrastructure lol

Good point. A kid with no hands because of an IED has no hands to do drugs with.

You have no idea how profitable war is you fucking retard

Yep we're THAT rich..stay poor goat fucker...and learn your place bitch....or we'll drone your poor ass too

do you pay taxes in america? are you butt hurt about it? this is how you get the wool pulled over your eyes brainlet

>"rich"
>22.7 trillion in debt
>probably has issues paying into welfare

I know its hard for a smooth brain like you to understand. Dont give up.

Attached: FB_IMG_1578104060010.jpg (788x960, 53K)

at least you don't deny that you're fine with paying for war and not welfare, shambles

Or the faggot replying to OP

>The Poles attacked us, attacking a radio station is an act of WAR a retaliatory strike against the commander of the attack is a measured an appropriate response for such an attack.
Switch two words and you almost have Hitler's reasoning for WWII to a t. Makes you think, doesn't it?

HURR DURR.

>AMERICA FIRST
>SPENDS MONIES ON KILLING BROWN PEOPLE OVERSEAS INSTEAD OF ON HELPING AMERICANS

Your scope of reality is painfully narrow

Or talking to a faggot about two faggots talking to each other whilst also being a faggot.

Attached: 1553673197237.jpg (594x530, 68K)

Free the wars!

No, we don't have a problem paying your welfare...we understand you're dumb and poor and need US aid

Very nice. Youre in contention for the dumbest meme in 2020.

Attached: 1577356401196.jpg (600x536, 81K)

#

imagine having >$5k average medical costs

idk why I still live here

ill happily pay my government to kill my enemies for me while letting the trash suffer, never denied it.

We're not in a war, fucking drama queens