Would she have done the same?

Would she have done the same?

Attached: hillary-clinton.jpg (1200x800, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/irqiUfcVMTk
therealnews.com/stories/panel1019debate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I never liked her. But god I wish she was my president right now.

I never liked her and I’m still thankful she’s not my president right now

She would have done it 3 years ago, she is an absolute warmonger

fuck no. It's a Russian manufactured talking point that she was some sort of warmonger that was going to get us into all sorts of wars, and dumb fucks here love to parrot it like good little useful idiots.

Only if someone pays for it.

Truth hurts bitch

This, she would rubber stamp whatever the Pentagon wanted to do.

Also there isn't going to be a ground war in Iran, you nervous nellies. Christ, we just whacked some terrorist leader, the bluster from Iran is all face saving.

Another Russian sourced talking point. The Clinton Foundation is one of the top charities in the world, and has saved the lives of millions in Africa. Countless people have been fed, healed, educated, and sheltered because of Clinton efforts.

Trump used his charity to pay his own legal fees, buy a giant portrait, and stole money from it.

Truth does hurt bitch. You're the bitch. Learn to use commas.

The Pentagon isn't interested in assassinations or ground wars. The Pentagon busted its ass to defeat the Shi'a militias and bring them into the Iraqi Government. Trump has burned all that to the ground and now they're taking up arms again. The Pentagon stated clearly that global climate change is the number 1 threat to the US. So if She would have rubber stamped anything the Pentagon wanted, that's a really good fucking thing.

but muh Clinton warmonger narrative!!

We would be at war with Russia right now.

okboomer.jpg.png.exe.dat.wps.maymay

No usually it's the other way around, like how the saudis were paid to commit 9/11 and frame Afghanistan in the process to justify a ground invasion. Naturally WTC was chosen because it was the subject of the largest insurance fraud in history - I would also wager the building was in serious disrepair, so it was more economical to rebuild. Controlled demolition definitely took place, but which party was responsible for that (saudis, americans, jews, or firefighters sworn to secrecy because they feared a much greater loss of life if the towers fell naturally) will likely never be known.

Unlikely, because jews care more about Iran.

ya'll even watch the debates?
youtu.be/irqiUfcVMTk

no there won't be a ground war, but i suspect soft targets are open game given the state department's warning. do you think soldiers/contractors would rather die for US interests or have their families do so at home/abroad? (if even the slightest truth to what US accused this guy as it relates to promoting/funding terrorism of doing what do you think his predecessor will do?)

Did y'all even listen to the answer?

>no there won't be a ground war, but i suspect soft targets are open game given the state department's warning
spot on. Trump has created about 100 Benghazis because of this.

You are really stupid to think it's a Russian manufactured talking point when all they talked about ever since the first DNC leak exposed how she was the front runner and their primary was already decided was Russia.

A lady's gotta look tough in the face of the Patriarchy.

Attached: DMNcgD7UMAAmStV.jpg (480x223, 36K)

the idiot working class scum could of had have ron paul but they choose the comfort of slavey once again.

Utah, she would have no fly zones, and then she waffed into how she'd vet but not vet then waffed into the night club shooter and avoided saying what eouls happen if the no fly zones were violated.

she changed the subject 3 times to unrelated topics in one answer.

>817680355 (OP) #
the idiot working class scum could of had have Ron paul but they choose the comfort of slavey once again.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Clinton never wavered in her policy of a no fly zone over Syria, which would have inevitably brought the US into conflict with Russia.
therealnews.com/stories/panel1019debate

All women in positions of power have major chips on their shoulders and feel they have something to prove, especially when it comes to being as strong and tough as a man. A woman's simple mind always equates this to war.

Ron Paul was out of the running by 2012. All that was left was making sure that their ideological enemies were just as butthurt as they are.

not without getting a clear signal. She's old, cringe and worthless, but not insane.

Gas yourself jew
She is on record. No fly zone.
Russia. That is WW3

Yes. And done it same way.
But she would have said it was an unfortunate accident.