Been busy with family and friends around the holidays...

Been busy with family and friends around the holidays, I apologize if this has already been discussed/is obvious to everyone else but: Why the fuck was the Iranian general Qasem Soleimani in Iraq, near Baghdad?

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000551251921-e1578088853882.jpg (2110x2711, 557K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protectorate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was this a common thing for their leaders since Sunnis cooperated over ISIL? Was he caught retreating from something he did...?

Attached: 80551305_3006393202740681_6753041839017689088_n.jpg (960x896, 53K)

Don't cuck me of this knowledge Sup Forumsros

Attached: W9tdAuJ_d.jpg (640x427, 23K)

You worthless momma's boys

Attached: h60cITK_d.jpg (595x842, 46K)

they're not arabs you retard

Attached: Adobe_20200104_030738.jpg (1173x859, 210K)

Trump is Gordon Freeman

Good job dumbass.

no

Bullshit they have very different physiques. Not judging either but damn you might as well make him PoC of the month

Been busy with family and friends around the holidays, I apologize if this has already been discussed/is obvious to everyone else but: Why the fuck are there American troops killing people in Iraq, near Baghdad?

>Welcome new friend! Have an upvote (You)

Attached: Zj5mT38_d.jpg (381x424, 25K)

>American troops
no it was a drone. drones don't have rights.
>not yet.

Attached: 1577771726905.png (531x272, 79K)

bumping for interest

Attached: 1577771756283.png (507x676, 336K)

Attached: 1577771786929m.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

>"cry 'Rrrreeeee' and let slip the frogs of war"

Attached: 1577913431040m.jpg (490x1024, 121K)

And this drone has been started by itself? Was it started within Iran or did it cross the border? What is the range of this drones?

nice try FBI

dude this was an iranian merked in iraq. drone probably never left Iraq. See op:

>he's onto the Sup Forums assassin's guild
H-haha user what are you even saying this is just a myth

So this guy has been in Iran illegally? If that is the case what is the reason for the Americans to fulfill Iranian law?

plotting on attacking Israel, clearly

I currently study at Yale's political science department. Mu professional opinion on the subject is as follows:

for tresspassing >:)

you are high or dense. He is an IRANIAN officer in IRAQ. OP and the fag gang are trying yo see if anyone has a source on why he was in Iraq.

doing what Iran has been doing for fucking decades, killing Iraquis to get dat oil.

yeah he hopped the iraqi wall for a better life out of iran. Iraqis and US troops call them sandbacks

>Shiite militias kill American contractor in rocket attack
>US bombs Shiite militias
>Shiite sympathizers riot and loot US embassy
>trump wags the dog by killing the #2 man in Iran’s government

He was paying off his proxies. People with him were carrying ~$10 million in cash.

So what? If he visited Iraq legally there is no reason to bomb somebody - especially for a foreign country. Otherwise they can start the same on your military officers in foreign countries. Why do you think this is a normal process? Are you retarded?

Is wag a euphemism for handjob or petting...?
Thanks user. But why was the Iranian in Iraq? Is he an ambassador? Was he on a mission?

>you're asking for more information gawd like a retard
Thanks retard you can move on

But those were Iraqian people, the guy on OPs picture was Iranian.

oh user you are so naive. this has been grinding on for a while

Do you really not know what wagging the dog is?

Enlight us please

Attached: 1577919086662m.jpg (564x1024, 96K)

>do you really not know my region's slang here, on the global web?
No

I recognize that cocksucker. He's the head waiter at Blue Vision Foods.

This is true, however Soleimani has been a lead figure in equipping and training these Iraqi Shiite militias. The armor penetrating shaped IEDs used to decimate US convoys at the height of the insurgency, were manufactured in Iran, under Soleimani’s direction.

He’s been fighting Isis in Iraq from a different front. Much the same way the Russians and Syrians were. The interest the Iranians have in defeating ISIS and occupying Iraq is assuming control of the region mostly because they want to install Shiite influence since Iraq has had Sunni influence since Sadam.

Have you tipped him?

Gotcha. Ok, so there is a movie called wag the dog, in it an America president that was facing domestic political problems created a false humanitarian crisis with the help of Hollywood special effects, to distract from his own political problems and rally US national support around him. When Bill Clinton bombed Yugoslavia, he was accused by some of wagging the dog, as his impeachment was on the horizon.

Thank you user

Oh interesting. Thanks user.

So they have Iranian weapons but ameruica is selling weapons too, so this doesn't make sense. America sold a lot of weapons to Sunnis too.

Under Sadam the Sunni minority ruled with an iron fist. After Sadam, the US tried to form coalition government including equal representation of both sects. However, Iraq does have a Shiite majority, and Iran has been using that sectarian divide to expand its influence since the US created the power vacuum by deposing Sadam.

shouldn't they have Christian influence?

Not the poster

Wag the dog is not “slang.” It’s an important concept in political science. Most people with a college education have heard of it.

For the uneducated, “Wag the Dog” is a phrase that refers to a politician doing something outrageous/dangerous to distract the public from a personal scandal. It’s based on an old movie about the President getting caught cheating on his wife, so he decides to start a war to avoid consequences.

Because it’s just a coincidence that Donald Trump decides to murder someone of extreme international importance right before his impeachment hearing hits the senate. It’s a classic “wag the dog.”

I thought the movie was a sex scandal? Maybe I don’t remember it well, I saw it like 20 years ago

Yes, it’s basically another proxy war front. One that is quickly devolving. Keep in mind the Iranian Navy just did joint exercises with Russia and China a few weeks ago. The US quickly deployed soldiers to the Middle East after Iran bombed the Saudi refinery too.

>the absolute state of Iranian intelligence

Is it a coincidence?

Yea, that would fall under the category of a domestic political issue, it’s a large umbrella.

>after Iran bombed the Saudi refinery too.
Oh shit I forgot about that.

No, it was done by Yemen.

That image is so fake, i pee in a cup that i tip into a 2L soda bottle that i empty every few days, that shit turns opaque and darkens in colour no matter how clear it was to begin with, ending up a more orange colour.

lol youre fucking dumb
the Dems are refusing to send the articles of impeachment to the senate because they know it will instantly get thrown out.

If trump wanted a distraction he could just call someone a faggot on twitter and the media would go ape shit over it for a week.

Iran was meddling with the US embassy in Iraq, Trump sent their General to bed with his 72 virgins. Nothing more, nothing less.

And Iran can kick sand all they want, they have no means of threatening the US besides shaking their fists in anger.

Attached: soleimani.jpg (676x960, 88K)

Thought it was Yemen forces backed by Iranian special forces?

it was allegedly done by Houthis supported by Iran according to Wahhabi Arabians

It’s been an escalating conflict, one that is not just of interest or conflict to two or three countries. The Saudis would live to see the US take care of their Iranian problem, because they have been fighting their own proxy war with them in Yemen for about a decade.

The Yemini militias are backed by Iran.

Yes, by the Quds of which Solemiani was the leader of.

Any evidences better than rumours here?

>was

Attached: trump laughing.jpg (696x413, 26K)

The Saudis are backed by the united states

what I posted is what Wahhabi Arabia claimed at the time despite people questioning the ability of Houthis to travel across the Rub al'Khali (Empty Quarter desert) to conduct the attacks
I believe none-of the above, not Trump, not Mr Bone-Saw, not any of it

That depends on whether you still believe the US intelligence community. They have drone footage that show Iranian boats involved. Also remember that they blame Iran for downing one of these surveillance drones. Add to that the assertion that Iranian boats forced a British oil tanker into it’s territorial waters in order to capture it.

Yes. That’s my point. Proxy.

more like the Saudis are backed by US elites ranging from the Bushes to the Trumps, the Clintons are probably silent partners

No one disputes that he deserves to die, however there is a very real reason why Bush and Obama never took him out. The concern that making him a martyr would escalate a wider conflict. When he was responsible for IEDs killing hundreds of US soldiers and maiming thousands more, Bush didn’t take him out. Now after one contractor was killed trump decides to, without any evidence presented of a wider threat. Use your head here.

Oh dont remind me. Poor general taken away in the primw of his life. I think i speak for all democrats and non trump loving republicans when i see we will miss him so, so , so , so ,so much. Fuck you Trump! We loved this general only second to Hillary!

>he was responsible for IEDs killing hundreds of US soldiers
>without any evidence presented of a wider threat

Spin harder faggot

Attached: trumpkiss.jpg (700x420, 34K)

It was a drone strike, and the Houthis do not possess that technology. Occam’s razor makes this one pretty clear.

Exactly what part of that are you claiming is spin? This is all easily researchable facts. Stanley McCrystal wrote and article about it.

The Saudis doing the same: they buy American weapons because they are not capable to build own ones. With your logic it's okay to bomb American generals. Weird...

some sandnigger who believed he was untouchable got owned by the united states airforce

Fire at will, raghead

Trying to lead a group to pver throw the government there. Thats the hard truth bo one wants to tell you

He was advising Shia militia there. He traveled throughout the region doing this on a regular basis.

Wasn't he in a foreign country stirring up an amed religious rebellion?
That's valid execution there

Thank you

i guess they caught him ridin' Shia

I don’t advocate for killing anyone who is innocent. I also believe that for all the flaws of US foreign policy, that they act more ethically and with broader purpose and restraint than Iran or Saudi Arabia. Am I advocating for killing anyone? No. But some people do get into the business of having a target on their head.

That joke was Shiite, user

You know, that towelhead had it coming, but is anyone else concerned that the POTUS has an army of flying killer robots that he can use anytime, without judicial or congressional oversight?

Because those people suck.

It was an illegal move breaking international law and make counter attacks in the same ways legit. Not a very clever move.

Yeah. It's pretty concerning. People complained when younger Bush did it. Then some complained with Obama's continued use of the program at different volumes. A handful complained when Trump did likewise
Everyone seems okay with it...

Iraq territory is a US protectorate. Next question

I don’t really disagree, except for the argument that he was not in his country. I sure as fuck wouldn’t have made the dumbass move to order the strike. Also, not informing or getting congressional authorization could be seen as illegal. Of course trump will try to fit it into the ill conceived AUMF that congress passed after 9/11... but only a shill who gobbles up monkey shit would let that excuse pass.

Trump's already got favor backed by his hedgefunders to do this, they didn't pull the cord with Katie Johnson who he basically fucked in his hotel rooms and he cut Epstein a media get out of jail free fake suicide. He was Individual number 1 on his own check that he wrote himself using cover of some Jewbag, speaking of jews of course this is why this shit is still going on and why convieniant murders happen everyday he doesn't get blamed for or that convieniant 'terrorist leaders' are suddenly dead and he gets credit for, it's because he pays everyone off someway or the other to commit fraud and general contract killing. The man is a total faggot who wouldnt last 15 seconds in a jail room shower. He can't even stop Sup Forums from posting pictures of him sucking AOC's massive russian cock. Secondly he literally sucking Zelinsky's cock on stage so that he doesn't bring up the Hillary child sex market because he is a mother fucking pussy and doesn't want to get wrapped up in being called a pedofile by proxy, because he was.

Presidents have small scale military freedoms...like drone strikes. Bush and Obama used it too

Let me see.... nope.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protectorate

You mean Lindsey Graham?

These have only been accepted under a broad interpretation of the AUMF, I do not support that broad interpretation under any president.

There’s millions of them, but yes, he’s a leading figurehead of them.

Going to Iraq for a better life? Are you dense?

What's illegal about droning a terrorist?

The US has been doing it non stop for like 15 years. Why do you only care now that orange man was involved?

We took yamamoto in WW2. We knew where he would be by breaking the japs code. Shot his plane down. Sorry libs Trump took advantage of killing the 2nd most powerful man in our sworn enemy's government. Sorry, not many "rules" in war, he was a legitimate target

diplomatic visit
the head of Iraq protested his assassination