What's your favorite drug /b?

What's your favorite drug /b?

Me? Cocaine.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

LSD luv it, the best thing abaut it is that you dont feel like shit the day after, and well, the trip itself

Magic Mushroom..2.5grams and Phenibut 500mg at the same time. Not to heavy of a trip and the pheni takes away the come up nerves and the come down is my favorite part...so so so comfy and cozy

Can't ever go wrong with weed helps me keep my violent outbursts in

Attached: glad pepe.jpg (589x547, 30K)

Codeine and shrooms

crack, heroin, and meth.

I'm not a robot

Lose that shit 4MMC is far superior in all ways and a third of the price.

Caffeine in morning with some breakfast and alcohol at night with dinner are my favorite drugs.

ethanol

I like how you called it 4mmc because you knew by calling it mephedrone, mcat or whatever, people would recognize it and call you a fucking retard even more so

Alcohol

Cocaine.
I love myself on cocaine.

I usually hate myself.

I don’t have a habit because I can’t afford it.

sugar

CHECK EM

Attached: 99909e0762a078941990e333ac1a533b37547dbd_hq.jpg (827x1024, 107K)

I've only banged it 3 times, but heroin is the best shit ever. It feels unbelievable.

Where does one find this?

Well fuck compared to coke even bad meph is still better then good coke. And good meph especially mixed with a bit of ket is out of this world.
I personally like LSD 2cb 4mmc ket MDMA and meth in that order

Barbital And Percocet

Check at the bottom of the iceberg.

favorite 2cb.
Best? probably adderall, I did a lot and don't get comedowns really anymore.

im high on cocaine right now.

but i wouldny say its my favorite, its too expensive.

i like pills but my job as a programmer makes it hard to party on friday/saturday on pills while still keeping my head straight on monday.

im dutch btw, so drugs i can get anywhere

Real funny jackass

Booze and Benzos are my thing but only got methylphenidate tonight they worth anything?

molly by far

Attached: 1574282826164.jpg (1000x1000, 90K)

Mee too buddy

Attached: IMG_20200104_002229.jpg (2723x1844, 1.51M)

sleeeeeep... then lsd amph weed beer coce alk

Big fan of Tylenol.

Nothing beats a couple beers and a couple joints, all that other shit is a waste of time

Pussy. Not calling you one, that is my favorite drug.

I tried 2cb a couple times but either couldn't get dosage right or it was a bad batch
I don't like anything that requires such precision to dose anyway, makes me nervous I measured wrong and you don't want to be nervous going into a trip

anyway shrooms for me, expands my mind and my dick.

Coke bros unite! Ps I'm colombian

Attached: received_597092054386497.jpg (748x422, 22K)

Meth, cocaine, alcohol.

Attached: 5AFB03DB-2380-4878-9450-A3413EFDAEA1.jpg (1000x710, 103K)

the world needs more acid and mushrooms tbh

>mephedrone
Mephedrone, also known as 4-methyl methcathinone (4-MMC) or 4-methyl ephedrone, is a synthetic stimulant drug of the amphetamine and cathinone classes. Slang names include bath salts

Attached: 1487482670970.jpg (970x579, 462K)

Sleep deprivation/fasting

The paranoia and energy burst make you feel absolutely inhuman. It's like being an apex predator. I've done a lot of shit but nothing gave me such an inexplicable rush.

I've done tons of long term (1 week+) fasting but have never combined it with lack of sleep. In fact when I'm fasting I sleep like 9 or 10 hours a night. Just exhausted all the time

I just got prescribed Adderall. What do you mean by comedowns?

DMT

Weed and alcohol because I'm a gymcel so the body destruction of amphetamines isn't worth it anymore
I will say though, adderall is godly. Dose properly and it's like a 6 hour coke high but better