*Ruins your country*

*Ruins your country*

Attached: AYnEcQnG_400x400.png (400x400, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Morrison
theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/nov/12/is-there-really-a-green-conspiracy-to-stop-bushfire-hazard-reduction
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7678955/Black-Saturday-survivor-fined-cutting-trees-supports-hazard-reduction.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know who that is.
I'm American, should I?

I can guarantee you that very few people here know what a ScoMo is

He's the Iranian guy they blew up

Who is that faggot?

Will Hurd?

What a difference a shave makes!

god damn why cant based Tone come back

Just don't post this image.
He hates it when you do that.

Attached: 670e91a243b05e6fd0caef8677719883.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

Never forget that Scott Morrison shat himself at Engadine McDonalds after the Sharks lost the GF in '97.

How did he do that?

Fkn ScoMo cunt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Morrison

Attached: Lester-TonyAbbott.jpg (1629x2000, 585K)

Cuts tens of millions from fire and rescue services, including fire preventative measures in Australia.

He came back from his Hawaiian holiday.

>folded to the green lobby
including predecessors

but no ... having dried up flammable material all the way up to your back door because it is illegal to remove is *not* the cause of devastating fires

Actually, that talking point is full of shit.

theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/nov/12/is-there-really-a-green-conspiracy-to-stop-bushfire-hazard-reduction

> theguardian

Based.

I live in Queensland. This state does to preventative burn offs during the winter and allows cutting firebreaks and cleanups. NSW and Victoria do not.

*Every* few years after the inevitable bush fires, the same questions get asked and the same answers are given. That if the "explosive" dry fuel laying in the bush land was properly managed, the fires would not have been as intense and easier managed.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7678955/Black-Saturday-survivor-fined-cutting-trees-supports-hazard-reduction.html

Not him but The Guardian isn't murdoch-run media. So its one of the few non-bias news sources available.