Looks like Iran will invite war. I really wanted to finish college

Looks like Iran will invite war. I really wanted to finish college...

Attached: war.jpg (1436x987, 416K)

>I really wanted to finish college...
Why wouldn't you be able to?

I was looking forward to 2020...

Attached: 5225622556.jpg (693x448, 77K)

The draft

We have drones and nukes. We don't need soldiers.

If we violate the nuclear treaty China would probably nuke us, it would start a world war.

Why would they nuke their biggest trade partner? They would just be nuked back immediately. It would achieve nothing.

More people, more weapons, more drones. Iran will definitely draft their populace, China would probably side with them as well. We would have no choice.

Iran's already written a strongly worded letter to the UN about us killing their best terrorist

It's over, prepare to hand over your guns to the UN troops when they get here...

Attached: 1571601791183.jpg (630x611, 73K)

So you fly a drone remotely for a few years (ie get paid to play video games) then you go back to college when we inevitably win (we ARE 2-0 in WWs) but now you can buy liquor right out of the gate so you'll be drowning in freshman pussy.

Drones don't have proper cameras. It takes about 5 people to fly one.

What's your point?

just have another guy fly a smaller drone with a camera on it behind your drone so you can fly your drone in 3rd person mode like in a video game

But then who was drone?

Friendly reminder that if you tell them that you're a white nationalist they are required to discharge you should you get drafted

Finally, it's time for browns, blacks, and liberals to die for America

Nah you'll just get your ass kicked constantly

cant we just call homies from iran to get over here and talk this out

Asshole

if the majority of the world talk over on the internet and decide to not go to war whatever it is, there would be no war since we all just be chillin here

>Asshole

Attached: Where_do_you_think_we_are_.jpg (700x509, 35K)

What draft? There hasn't been a draft since 1973 you fuckin faggot. lol

on the bright side, unemployment among black youths has been eliminated, they now all have comfy military jobs

on the other bright side, death rates are expected to exceed 99.9%

There will be a draft.

Oh look. Another entitled white piece of shit that would rather be labeled racist than fight for his own country. Way to be, shitstain. How does it feel knowing that all of the minorities and liberals you disdain are bigger patriots than your coattail-riding ass?

Cant we send propaganda posters to iran of like "Hey, do not fight in the war"
and then america wins, again

Because minorities don't receive the same training in the military? Way to be an obvious retard

>unemployment among black youths has been eliminated
Imagine if this was the plan all along and the plague of niggers is finally cured by forced discipline?

Attached: Shock.gif (200x198, 434K)

Iran attacked us, attacking an US Embassy is an act of WAR a retaliatory strike against the commander of the attack is a measured an appropriate response for such an attack.

Attached: yp8afg1eit741.jpg (851x768, 80K)

The government isnt going to draft 300 pound neets.

Don't worry faggot, you weren't going to finish anyway

why would there be, just a couple of bombs and Iran would be parking lot

Im not sure why you're concerned fat ass.

lets just nuke em

no one needs another lesbian dace therapist anyways

sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of minorities finally dying for the country that until now only whites have been dying for

#ItsTheirTurn

Do you know how large Iran is? It's a lot bigger than any military in the middle east that we have fought so far. They have the 8th ranked military.

what the fuck how did you know my Major?

You're a special kind of stupid. Hasn't been a draft in over 40 years, but somehow you know there will be one now.
No clue what it would even take to reinstate the draft. Haven't drafted for any of the wars the US has been in since the 70's.

But yeah, there's gonna be a draft. Moron.

Its a big sandbox with the people packed in nice neat bomb-able groups and miles of nothing

Let the Persians come.

Attached: 5994691--font-b-300-b-font-spartan-warrior-rage-font-b-king-b-font-font-b.jpg (1000x667, 228K)

Haven't had a world war. Retard.

Iran was ranked like #3 or 4 before the first gulf war. France was #1 at the start of ww2. Size means nothing.

Why can't you? are you in the reserves?

the "war" would be over in a weekend then we might have a small occupying force there for couple years this is nothing more nothing less

>being this ignorant

The war would be short. But we would have to deal with an insurgency.

stop whining libcuck and get ready to defend your country you treasonous scumbag

>faking outrage will influence people to not support trump
>pretending that would have any impact over if the draft would start or not
>implying we need your retard shitskin loving ass to bomb the fuck out of the middle east

kek. you're little thoughts are so precious and not at all based in reality. by overplaying your hand here AGAIN you're going to look like a blatant fucking moron AGAIN when no draft ever starts under Trump lol.

Russia, Syria, most of Africa and South America are their allies. I don't think you understand what will happen when this war is declared.

>you're little

bottom feeder

Attached: image.jpg (1024x555, 52K)

Attached: image.jpg (519x427, 30K)

Iran's problem is that they have an actual infrastructure unlike ISIS. Destroy about 20% of that and they'll be unconditionally surrendering. You think their leadership wants to be reduced to living in caves? Any "war" would be a one-sided slaughter carried out by American drones and they know it.

Attached: image.jpg (473x1024, 78K)

>I don't think you understand what will happen when this war is declared.

They wont declare war. They wont do anything except maybe fuck with some ships along their coast. There's nothing else they can do. If they are stupid enough to declare war we'll bomb the ever loving fuck out of them for a couple months, then declare victory and move on.

Attached: aircraft-carriers-of-the-world.gif (600x713, 136K)

>everything is an attack on my party
I never noted which party I support. Your Sup Forumsschizophrenia is showing.

wtf are you even talking about
iran has 4 times the land mass of iraq and has infinitly more battle capabilitys from the likes of iraq where they used cold war era tanks

and even without a direct confrontation iran is right by the main water ways for oil transports. they could in essence just turn off the tap by building a blockade or sinking some tankers

Attached: image.jpg (1024x544, 59K)

how can you shit on trump for finishing what obama started? fucking mouthbreather lmao

What? 8th ranked military? Holy shit!

Dudes, not 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, or 7th... but the 8th ranked military. Well it's all over for the US. We should just give up now. Good call user.

US Navy - larger than the next 8 navies combined
US Airforce - larger than the next 7 countries combined

The united states, right now, could literally take on the entire world in a fight and there would be no guaranteed winner. Assuming nukes don't fly.

Grow up man.

Attached: image.png (1125x478, 243K)

Drone striking a terrorist isn't attacking a country.

Attached: trump.jpg (640x636, 59K)

no but it is blatantly fucking obvious you fucktard brainlet lol

plus they have WMDs

That pic can't be right. Unless I'm reading it wrong, China has only one.

protip: Trump didn't "attack" Iran, he killed the leadership of the group actively attacking the US embassy and Iran's top general just (((happened))) to be there

We need to just nuke Iran off the fucking map and be done with it.

>Whinging about some imaginary war

We can smell the soy a mile away faggot

Attached: smug trump.jpg (1200x800, 84K)

In IRAQ!

chemical probably
nuclear highly unlikely
bio unlikely but if they do and use them its end time music playing

ok boomer

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 116K)

Were all Libtards dropped on their fucking heads as children or what? There is almost no logic at all in any of their threads, just assblasted feelings and emotion

attacking a citizen is attacking that country.
terrorists have no country they are not citizens.

It's old, I think they bought an old shitty russian carrier so they have 2 now

I see the Sup Forumsschizos are here

>using an outdated meme that my children have used to attack me sure will show 'em!

lol Leftist "brain" showing again

>terrorists have no country they are not citizens.
Then no country was attacked

Attached: Think.jpg (800x742, 69K)

yes, that is generally where baghdad is located

Seething

the US leadership ordered an drone strike in IRAQ on a military leader of IRAN
and that military leader is well known for having played a major role in fighting ISIS

We accidentally targeted the supreme military commander for assassination.
it was the new guy.

>ha ha i will now pretend that this obviously politically motivated thread is not politically motivated

fucking retards i swear, who let you out of your cage LMFAO

I really doubt the Chinese have the technology to penetrate the US with their nukes, or planes, maybe their navy...? Plus why would they risk it over Iran? They could cut an oil deal with Trump, and Iran would become irrelevant to them. If anything this is a ploy by Trump to keep him in office

>i will now project my seething onto them! surely no one will see through my guise! huzzah!

Exactly.

who was at the time actively leading the attack on the US embassy, what's your point?

feelings are more real than facts.

@817684404
Schizophrenia is baffling

Libs are all a bunch of fucking smooth brains lol

I hope they bomb us so I don't have to clean up my house

Attached: hoarder-house-los-angeles-3.jpg (400x300, 155K)

Thank god I did my 4 years and am not subject to recall because I am old and decrepit

@817684482

Did you skip "how to reply on Sup Forums" day at Soro's "Corrrect the Record" Academy? Lol.

>single drone
>5 people

Thist isnt Star Wars

Democrats are only ok when Obama drops bombs on civilians in countries we have no declaration of war with.

We aren't a signer of the nuclear treaty

point being opposition from ISIS has been removed in the region by the US
at the same time this added to the polarisation which will probably lead to more influx to ISIS forces

no citizen died.
the citizen is still alive but is secretly a reptillian now in hiding in the dense carbon dioxide and THC of the nest egg chamber.

Lol your own children don't even respect you boomer. Gtfo

Let niggers finally contribute with something aside crime statistics, violent gang attacks and rape.