Why don't pretty actresses land big roles anymore?

Why don't pretty actresses land big roles anymore?

>Bridget Regan
>January Jones
>now this

is it all one guy?

No those are old hags. Don't lump me up with them.

Because being pretty isn't exactly rare in Hollywood, the reason why JLAW keeps getting roles is because female amerilards relate to her

I'd rip a hole underneath and lay there sniffing until her security forcibly remove me

But pretty girls is still what people want to see. Girls prefer looking at pretty girls, not lardwhales. They secretely hate lardwhales. It seems like every female lead these days is some extremely average girl.

im more interested in why big titty actresses cant get roles

Thicc

I'd like to piston drive that ass until I die. My crazed spirit shall ascend to godhood and I will create a multiverse, where I'm fucking her in every moment, at all times.

She's actually pretty ugly.

you're actually pretty gay

They still do you're just finding women less and less attractive

look at her small toe, look how disgusting it is

hooked, just like a kikes nose!

absolutely horrendous.

her face is crooked. her nose is almost as wide as her mouth. she has one eye (her left) bigger than the other. and her ears are huge

she's literally a hobbit

>tatt
DROPPED

lol only fatties dislike tattoos

Being pretty is sexist, user.

kraaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkk

samefag.. wow

They're not black, brown, trans, Inuit or young enough.

Good looking white girls are literally Hitler these days.

What a fag

I don't know but I want more long-legged giantesses. I'm 186cm so it doesn't make me insecure, but (((Hollywood))) would never allow them, since all the manlet actors the industry is infested with would look ridiculous beside them.

brfffffffffffffft

oooo yeah I bet her knees click when she bends down

>"Anaa! can you kneel down for the picture"
>"CRKKKKKCKCKCKCKClacK!"

Anyone got Knock Knock webms?

She's uglier than most famous actresses.

That sure is one large gloryhole stall.

Nope

like who for xample?

Agreed.

Dude, we get it, you like dicks, move on.

>since all the manlet actors the industry is infested with would look ridiculous beside them.
The reason Hollywood is full of manlets is simply because lanklets are ugly, unsympathetic shitfaces like that autismo from that Star Wars movie. Completely fucking disfigured head like Quasimodo.
You lanklets are simply ugly, bland fucks. It's the truth.

Wow, you sure got pretty mad pretty fast, The Worlds Tallest Midget. Must be that high blood-pressure caused by you're "modest" stature.

kek, stupid lanklet walked right into my trap.
this is also the reason most rulers throughout human history were and are manlets; lanklets are simply dumb as fuck.

>walked right into my trap.
My guess it wasn't a wire extended at neck height.

Pretty is sexist.

Also sexist.

I love weaponsfu and her diarrhea colored eyes

the fuck kind of diarrhea do you have?

Sexy colored diarrhea