What's the funniest show on Adult Swim right now?

What's the funniest show on Adult Swim right now?

For me, personally, it's Rick and Morty. The show started in 2013 and got 2 seasons so far, the third one comes in Summer this year. I'd recommend to start watching it right now so you can be up to everything that is needed to know.

What's the appeal? You might ask.

Its quirky humour, it got funny, varied characters, interesting arcs and wacky artstyle. It needs you to understand certain stuff, so you definitely have to be intelligent in order to get the most of it. If you liked Futurama, you will love Rick and Morty, guaranteed.

Wubba lubba dub-dub, Morty!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ecYoSvGO60
youtube.com/watch?v=szzVlQ653as&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=7ecYoSvGO60

Worth watching!

youtube.com/watch?v=szzVlQ653as&t

Great video.

Burrrrp Szechuan sauce Morty

Very cool

THE FLIGHT PLA- *burp* THE FLIGHT PLAN'S NOT REAL PAVEL
NONE OF IT'S REAL - *burp* BANE? THE BIG GUYS? IT'S ALL MADE UP PAVEL

So this is Justin or Dan right? I know you guys post on Sup Forums so can I ask you an honest question? Can I have $10,000? I'd like to quit my job

STOP SPAMMING THE BOARD YOU FUCKING REDDITORS.

I have this on DVD. I watch all the time!

Same! Enjoyment for the whole family.

This show is epic :D

Only Justin shitpost, and only confirmed on Sup Forums

>a game is made that simulates someone's life beginning at the age of 4
>you have total free will in that game.
>what feels like 60+ years is only a few hours In real life.

would you play it?
you inherit all memories and experiences of the person you played as.
also, while the game is on, you are 100% totally unaware of your surroundings and have zero idea that you are in a game.

i'd have to pass.
>run a kick-ass 90+ year life
>game over, remove headset, realize only 5 hours had passed, i have soiled myself, and that my life sucks even worse now having had experience someone else's kick ass life.

>I dont like Sup Forums show you are talking about
>better pay attention to the threads i dont like and let people know i dont like them!

how about next time you stop being a faggot and use pic related.

I'd rather stare at BLACKED threads than be reminded of Reddit the show

Theres 12 fucking threads about redddit and memey. How about you fucking stay on Sup Forums where cartoons are supposed to be.

how about you fucking show us where it explicitly states that all animated shows that appear on TV MUST be talked about in either Sup Forums or Sup Forums

>1.Content should pertain to television shows, movies, actors/actresses, film equipment, etc.
I don't see cartoons in there.
If you're going to ignore that and use the logic of it not explicitly saying you can't post it then anime and video games should be posted right? Theres a reason why Sup Forums is a board, fucking use it.

Totally agree,
this is the peak of animated television comedy kino

It's ok. Doesn't deserve the 9+ rating on imdb

If anything animated is ruled out then that means any movie with heavy use of CGI is a no-no too. Retarded.

This is a show on TV. Onne of the best shows actually. Sorry your'e not to intelligent to get it.

>If anything animated is ruled out
The average cartoon isn't released on cinema you autist so animated film (Notice film you fucking sperg).
>then that means any movie with heavy use of CGI is a no-no too.
>redditor logic
lmao
>Retarded.
Learn some proper grammar you plebbitor.
>This is a show on TV.
Anime is also shown on tv yet anime is not allowed to be discussed here (Unless its a movie). Can you not understand that there is different boards for different things? You have Sup Forums to discuss your shitty show.
> Onne of the best shows actually
Not even close to being a good show. Its mostly edgy shock humour that appeals to underage redditors like yourself.

>isn't released on cinema
What that has to do with anything? TV shows are not released on cinema

>lmao
CGi is animation, drawn animation is animation, animation is either allowed or it isn't

>Retarded.
yes you are

Not an argument

neither is "lmao /redditor / etc"

>TV shows are not released on cinema
Yes cartoons aren't released on cinema hence why you discuss them on Sup Forums not on Sup Forums. If it was an animated film like the Prince of Egypt that would be fine. Instead you decide to spam a subpar cartoon on the wrong board for it. How can you not understand this?
>CGi is animation, drawn animation is animation, animation is either allowed or it isn't
Cartoons are supposed to be discussed on Sup Forums. Not Sup Forums.
>yes you are
Not an argument

Not an argument.

I noticed Morty's dad gets cucked several times in different episodes. Like Sleepy Gary for example also Morty's grandpa (not Rick) got cucked by a black guy. Shit threw me off.

>Yes cartoons aren't released on cinema hence why
so how come normal non-animated tv shows are allowed or simpsoms threads? or

>Cartoons are supposed to be discussed on
define a cartoon

Are you retarded user?
Cgi happens simultaneously to the non animation characters and are largely a layer on top of traditional film and tv

Cartoons are 100% animated.

If you don't know the difference please off yourself

>so how come normal non-animated tv shows are allowed
The board is called television and film not cartoon and film.
>simpsoms threads
Shouldn't be allowed however the reason why they may be allowed is that it is a classic show and is the longest running show in television.
>define a cartoon
A show thats 100% animated.

Please take this anons advice and kill yourself.

"While animation designates any style of illustrated images seen in rapid succession to give the impression of movement, the word "cartoon" is most often used as a descriptor for television programs and short films aimed at children, possibly featuring anthropomorphized animals,[18] superheroes, the adventures of child protagonists and/or related themes."

Typically, cartoon refers to children's animations. Other animated shows are adult shows, which are animated. These are not cartoons, but animated TV shows.

>television and film not cartoon and film.

define television

real people because this site has Sup Forums you fucking retarded shills.

>it is a classic show

no faggot.

it either all is, or none of it is.

1 or 0

there is no exception. the instant an exception is allowed, the entirety of the ruleset becomes null and void.