Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/specials/politics/cnn-politics-live-vote
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

link

cnn.com/specials/politics/cnn-politics-live-vote

its on live TV faggots vote now

>vote closed
lame

Voting no would just make you look like a sexist misogynist shitlord anyway, and if "no" won it would just be "wow i can't even, this country is still so backwards." Waste of time.

>implying that is not exactly what i want to see

This one seems really fucking tricky
>Yes
You want Hillary Clinton as president.
>No
You're a fucking misogynist pig and need to off yourself, it's fucking 2016.
This question can't just be devolved into a yes/no question. Great job, CNN.

I think when given opportunities like this, if we vote no, it does make women look oppressed and men look misogynist. What we need to do is vote yes, run it all the way into absurdity, like 97% say yes. It'll be too outrageous for people to believe it's a legit outcame, but also, it shutdowns femists arguments of "muh victimhood" nonsense.

>vote closed

If she picks warren as the VP the ticket goes from absurd to fucking hilariously outrageously absurd.

If she picks warren, TRUMP WILL WIN. We need to vote YES in all polls like this.

Vote yes
> You see? People think that Hilary should be president
Vote no
> Misogynistic prick!

Well said. We've seen the backlash from the new ghostbusters movie from the general public. If we force feminism down their throats at absurd levels, people will reject it and fight it even more. I hope Hillary does pick Warren and we can start creating the most cancerous tumblr teir pro-Hillary propaganda as a means of derailing her campaign.

It's the best thing that could happen for Trump, I am fucking desperately praying she picks this loony bitch for VP. Nothing would make me happier.

Julian Castro, a VP likely, has run into some legal trouble lately, so is no longer in consideration, and Warren was removed from the speaker schedule at the DNC late last night.

Does this mean it's happening? I dunno. But I fucking hope so so badly. It's an instant trump win. Frankly I don't know what kind of fucking retard outside of tumblr would vote on this ticket.

haha
they closed the poll down

If women ruled,Society would fall.

Shut it down

>Do you think the country is ready to be destroyed

This is Elizabeth Warren "destroying" Donald Trump on Twitter.

I hope Hillary picks her as VP, because she'd get so assflustered in the VP debates, she'd make Mike Pence look smart.

spreading cancer like this

>vote closed

Already?

I know that was fast

Bumping

Answer anything, and it benefits Killary

lol they closed the poll.