If you still support Trump after this shit, I am sorry but you are part of the problem and deserve death. Unfortunately...

if you still support Trump after this shit, I am sorry but you are part of the problem and deserve death. Unfortunately, Iran will probably attack U.S.A and kill thousands of SMART Americans that did NOT VOTE or SUPPORT stupid fuckhead Trump, when it should be the morons that elected him to office and continue to support him. Those of us who think with logic will have to pay for the mistakes made by trumptards. In a perfect world, we would be able to turn over Trump and every stupid fuck who supports him to Iran to face a firing squad. Please consider suicide if you actually think this man has done any good for the country.

Attached: gettyimages-527852114_wide-13be12e391eeb92a823f45b21b9f1bcadac5de94.jpg (1019x573, 72K)

Have not been paying attention to the propaganda network for the past few days.

What does CNN say trump has done now that will be the end of the world for sure this time?

death to trump niggers I agree with every word OP said

I dont like the faggot, but I'd murder your entire family before I turned over one of my countrymen to the fucking Iranians. They've had shit coming their way for a while now and the general training terror groups that fuck with more than just the u.s., dickhead deserved to get his ass blown away.

bait or retarded?

sorry user but people who voted for trump are anti american and are not your "countrymen". Stop sounding like a yankee nigger and grow a brain.

well answer the question

He's retarded. Trump is a nwo Zionist puppet and we're all doomed

It is time to finally confront the muslim niggers. kind of ironic that a bunch of libcucks will be drafted and fight a conservative"s war. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

edgy

A war started by a draft dodging pedophile no less. BWAHAHAHAA

Literally wont be a draft. We had fucking retards talking about going and volunteering to our already massive fucking military, if it comes to war.

Cant make this shit up, fucking idiots want to volunteer for vietnam 2.0

That bastard definitely had to die and Iran is hardly a threat to the u.s dont be ridiculous. I dont like Trump either but it's funny how much people really even give a fuck. They want to throw him out for exposing Biden now too. Republicans are annoying but hard core libs are fucking insufferable.

honestly if they draft me and give me a gun, I am just going to blow the head off the first trump tard I meet and then off myself.

Let the brainwashered Iranians who want a fight come and fight.

....frankly, we're sick and tired of waiting for a chance to grind them for combat EXP. If they spare us the expense of going there by coming here, then it's practically free EXP , free real estate. Honestly i'm far more worried of getting my kills stolen. Shit's fucking annoying....

Was somewhere without internet for the past 2 weeks.
I have not checked in on the news yet nor do i care to for the time being.

But i do know that everything trump does is the end of the world to some people.

> d-d-duh tremp willl end duh endless warz
> dat y i supprtz him

> simple drone strike
> THATS THE WAY TO DO IT!
> FUCK YES GOD BLESS USA
> WATCH OUT IRAN HERE WE COME (AS LONG AS ISRAEL APPROVES THAT IS!!!)

nice little bootlicker you are

>its over for orange drumfler for sure this time!
And who are people going to vote for? Biden?

Attached: 1569474609565.png (1539x2378, 825K)

>Iran is hardly a threat to the u.s dont be ridiculous

I haven't seen even one faggot suggest this. What people are afraid of is this is the modern version of the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand.

(i.e. the start of World War 1 for the retards)

Attached: 4c056e2866dd7ad53e5683b1aef57b3939b4f0f036bd53c9125fe139bd62ab875df416bedd3115060.jpg (255x252, 7K)

> But i do know that everything (insert any president name) does is the end of the world to some people.
what is your insightful point? you'll be raging when a dem president does something as well. you are derivative and unoriginal af.

He killed an Iranians general that's well known for training terrorist groups around the world that attack more than just u.s. targets.
People should be glad the fuckers dead. Trumps still a shill, but the dude had it coming.

I've been seeing this girl for a few weeks and somehow politics never came up. Turns out she's a fucking trump supporter. Guess it's time to block her number.

> And who are people going to vote for? Biden?
sure. why not? you voted for the least qualified sociopath the ever hold the office and you thought that was a good idea.

Attached: Iran.jpg (960x960, 119K)

Democrat and I support nuking the entire middle East, if these opium growing retards cant act civilized in the 21'st century then it will be no loss

Gr8 b8 m8

Attached: 20191221_222339.jpg (1080x751, 303K)

What in the holy fuck are you even trying to say?
I dont support him
I dont think the decision was the right thing to do.
I'm pointing out that the fucker that got blown up deserved to die.
Also pointing out I wont sell out my countrymen just because they're retards.

You can be a fucking pussy and willingly trade your population, but you should probably anhero before you write anything else that fucking retarded.

If you want to take down a monster, you have to attack it's vital organs. Heart and brain. So, yes, unfortunately when a country comes to take down the USA they won't be bombing the South and areas where Trump supporters live.

kill her

>smart

>american

choose 1

I'm ready.

Attached: 61tHE3LbwOL.jpg (1400x1770, 109K)

We should have killed those jam jar headed Saudi shitstains first

Attached: 1577989960900.png (844x600, 355K)

Best motherfucker ever.

It's not the same thing dude. He’s not starting anything else but pay back for what happened. It’s a warning that may start a war. Although it’s almost clear that he will get reelected whatever the US get involved or not.
You have to be a complete idiot to see Trump contradict himself.

We killed the dude because he was plotting to kill a lot of American diplomats, it was him or our people. I feel nothing for the shit stain and I'm glad he blew up.

Attached: iran_2419032.jpg (540x540, 44K)

Crazy
When king nigger enacted his health care plan you weren't saying that only those who voted for him should be forced to enroll
Yet here we are

Ah yes kick a hill full of retarded ants for the billionth time in 20 years, surely these rug sucking towelheads will finally understand how to behave in modern society

and yet...

Attached: trump_and_friends.jpg (720x720, 81K)

If you follow politics period you are the problem

biden started this?

oops here we go. black man bad, orange man good even when they do the same fucking thing.

your racism is showing.

OP is a fag
/thread

Droned some terrorist raghead in Iraq

Same shit that's been happening a since before most of the faggots on Sup Forums have been born

But somehow when orange man does it it's the end of the world

Attached: game of drones.jpg (600x840, 106K)

bait or retarded?

And we should have let him, politicians are no less than shit beneath our feet

>people who voted for trump are anti american

Says the faggot who chants "not trump, no wall, no usa at all"

Attached: communists.jpg (552x679, 49K)

no, trump did. Retard.

Attached: iran_5066265533129687040_n.png (684x684, 331K)

Wrong.

Attached: trump_and_friend.jpg (640x563, 99K)

TDS

Attached: 122144983384.png (960x540, 390K)

Lol, sure bring it on Iran. Fuck em. And while we're at it, fuck Iraq. They're being invaded by a neighboring country and still bitch about the US.
Drop a nuke on the whole middle east. Worthless fucks.

Alright
Well... Personally, I think Iranian does a complicated state. There is a good balance of their population that doesn't support the Islamic State.
It's sad because we should have never taken any businesses with them.
We also shouldn't ever have let any of them here first.

Attached: 8090410.jpg (587x960, 71K)

This.

hmmm looking bad because he's a failure president that was impeached (hard to do unless you are a complete trainwreck!), so he starts firing missiles around to rally up his retarded bootlicking suckups to boondoggle them some more. a trump voter is a walking birth defect.

I have always and will always support President Trump. DEAL WITH IT YOU SNOWFLAKE FUCK!!! LIBERALS NEED TO FUCKING DIE!!! EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!!!!

Attached: 1348580780712.jpg (489x400, 43K)

yes, democratically elected president is anti-american. really evaluate yourself

HES A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Attached: bugman.png (644x800, 15K)

no u

Attached: trumptards1575233437325.jpg (720x960, 90K)

bait
just stupid-ass bait...

>democratically elected
sure kid

Attached: pootin_10213.jpg (700x700, 42K)

Here we go again. An Anti-racist user on Sup Forums, now ?
Last time I've checked, sir, my ass or my mouth wasn’t able to take that big of a bait.
Fuck off, nigger.

How does it feel knowing you have literally ZERO control over what happens in the rest of the world.

And yet, here you are...creating a thread, on an imageboard, while will disappear forever In a couple of hours.

Attached: 81.jpg (803x959, 82K)

> continuing to support a tyrant that abuses the public trust for his own personal gain is the right thing to do.
> I put my need to say "I won" over the right thing to do.
you're brain damaged. at the very least you can't into logic and rational thought at all.

Get off the soapbox you idiot, does you no good to sit here and moan and groan about a system that failed YOU. Collectively speaking we are fucked and that means two things: 1. You are wasting breath 2. You should be doing something more productive like enjoying your remaining days on earth Blah blah Blah blah you liberal pussy

I cant wait for November

Attached: trump2020.jpg (441x494, 19K)

everyone voting for a leader needs to die dumb stupid nigger

It's past your bed time sonny

it might be past your bed time geezer. oh wait you took a nap huh

imagine being so brainwashed and weak minded that you join a cult. FOR A POLITICIAN. this is like jonestown. that's how brainwashed and subservient these people are.

Fragile masculinity to own the libs!

clinging to a grossly incompetent buffoonish amateur. I think they owned themselves.

Well done now, if the United States goes to war, it will enter along with Japan, which in fact already has a warship in the Persian Gulf now, so China and Russia will also enter, forcing France and the United Kingdom and their allies, half the world. more, we are screwed

me too

Attached: 79792159_1409749002540937_5970760279590436864_n.jpg (540x960, 106K)

guess who is gonna be fine? us.
live your fucking life and stop being scared of everything.

>thinking Iran is capable of doing anything at all

Attached: hrc-on-killing-gadaffi_0.jpg (955x500, 229K)

Attached: 8240.jpg (720x542, 35K)

Ok pedocrat

>muh trump
>uv just activated muh hillary card
>some fucking neckbeard faggot

there's that clinton derangement syndrome again.

kek

gr8 b8 m8

You wont do a damn thing you pussy liberal

>derangement syndrome

Attached: derp_4598030150837191612_n.jpg (647x622, 106K)

Attached: trumptards_charge.jpg (499x488, 51K)

So much cringe in this thread

Endless wars. What is the withdrawal from Syria then? I'm a fucking libertarian and didn't even vote for the man but Trump could cure cancer and you fuckheads would bitch about it.

I could have 7 dicks in my ass and not be as gay as you.

Lmao only reddiors wish death upon people. Reptile scum

Fellow confederate supporter, YES!!

We need to regain the Confederacy and burn down the Union

The US could wipe Iran off the map in a matter of a few weeks to a month or two... We only need to worry about third parties attempting to benefit by backing Iran, outside that the retards who think it'll be WW3 I hope you get drafted to Iran and get put on a helmetcam rekt thread getting fucking wasted by an ied

you want black people to die tho

>we won't make the same mistakes we made with Iraq

Attached: faggot.jpg (224x225, 5K)

To be fair he was only following orders.

Attached: 1519546565498.jpg (2000x2000, 463K)

>The US could wipe (fill in country name) off the map in a matter of a few weeks to a month or two
things that have been said for decades and never happens. how delusional and stupid does one have to be to ignore past experience to replace it with theoretical scenarios that never happen? you're close to a literal waste of space. I wonder what useful things you do in life. hopefully you have a job and support your family because beyond that you're useless