Wandering around the Internet, I came across a post that there’s such a channel on YouTube...

Wandering around the Internet, I came across a post that there’s such a channel on YouTube, where under the cover of rescue they mock kittens. At first I thought: well, what kind of asshole are people saving kittens, and all sorts of chmosh suspect them of something like that? Wanting to find out for myself, what if this is true, I began to watch the video on the channel. And the fuck, it seems, there really torment the cats, supposedly saving them!

Youtuber has several videos where he "finds" kittens close to death: stuck in bushes or under a pile of bricks. When I say "almost to the point of death," I mean that it is covered in flies, its tongue hangs, and one eye is closed. I began to review and analyze them. And then I came across a kitten, which already seems to have been "rescued" on the same channel ...
So, at first I thought that the kitten in the video looked like the same, but I wanted to be sure. After playing the video at a speed of 0.25 to 1080, I am sure that this is the same kitten. I do not know where to go with this ... I am writing here because I hope to receive help from the announcements.

Bato (channel name) uploads a video of a kitten stuck under a large pile of bricks on December 10th. After 4 days, we see a new video with the same kitten covered with flies ... which he saves again: youtube.com/channel/UCplA3-GAPVEncXBWvOnNYYg "

Will we help at least block this channel?
And then maybe the local announcement will help the bourgeois to undress and punish the villain who scoffs at our smaller brothers? IMHO this is even harder to fuck Khabarovsk flayer. Cynicism under the guise of activity.

Attached: 15780778778970.png (1911x801, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCMtTpoUAkLC3DSZDWIBS54A/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=bbH-6oWXSbw
youtube.com/watch?v=Rthz0Lw9XYA
2chhk/b/res/210732744.html#210761280
2ch
youtube.com/watch?v=G8BSdygckd0
youtube.com/watch?v=jnk18elrc0k
youtube.com/watch?v=qm-XnDBET9c
youtube.com/watch?v=kIl94a1VywU
youtube.com/watch?v=eJzb188-sE0
youtube.com/watch?v=bYH9avBHdTM
youtube.com/channel/UCplA3-GAPVEncXBWvOnNYYg
youtu.be/7j25Wx0xRcY
youtu.be/xg-xL4EKkEo
youtu.be/pf0_muCrvDs
youtu.be/m22CIb4_Al0
youtu.be/av7NQZM2Rzc
youtu.be/lHix8OGLiJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sheesh bro

On the channel "Bato tv" the flayer shoots a video, as if supposedly saving kittens. Naturally, this is for the sake of views.

Obviously, the kitty rescue video is ridiculous production. For example, when he put a kitten on a bush and removes how his larva “saves kitty”, although it is not even capable of removing an animal from the bush normally, it makes the cat hurt and casually throws it to the ground. Then they simply switch the frame, where she is such a "cold little dear little girl kitty stroking young people."

Remember this kitten.

Bump

Another flashing channel by the way youtube.com/channel/UCMtTpoUAkLC3DSZDWIBS54A/videos

Dec 23: rescues a kitten in a dump youtube.com/watch?v=bbH-6oWXSbw (peak 1)
Jan 3: Saving SAME, FUCK a kitten from under the wheels youtube.com/watch?v=Rthz0Lw9XYA (peak 2)
It’s good that even fake blood

Nice... Its almost like I've seen this thread before....

Oh yeah. It was fucking yesterday. Kys faggot.

John, are you? Remember me? I'm your classmate. I recognized you by your schizoid words and manners. Do you remember when we all peed in your mug in third grade, on sweet tooth? You drank more, licked your lips, and asked for more. And then your father came to pick you up, the same janitor who raped a dog on Vernadsky and got a suspended sentence for stealing melted cheese in a store. He came into the classroom, everyone started laughing, and you shit yourself with shame, and then said that all your life you will hate the janitors, but in the 9th grade, when you went on a RAID to beat them, they let you go around, and then you put eight stitches on the anus. How are you, John?

Kill yourselves, moralfags.
P.S. This thread has been made by russian Putin bots. Proof: 2chhk/b/res/210732744.html#210761280

Send better to troll Google pendos translit

What is this thread

He пaли кoнтopy, пec eбaный. Taкиe лyлзы oбocpaл.

chmosh...

tl;dr

2ch dot hk/b/res/210732744.html

2ch dot hk/b/res/210732744.html

at least it's getting saved

Attached: KEKELS.jpg (124x124, 2K)

But the next video is simply shocking with the rottenness, obscurity and filth of the author.

Under the same vile falsely pitying music, the kitten lies dying in agony and is covered in flies.

This nit pokes him a drink of milk. It would be better if I inserted a needle into this syringe and injected this milk into my eye socket. Obviously the kitten is finished and neither food nor water is needed, because it will not help.

However, SUDDENLY on the next scene, this cat "came to life".

Obviously there is a rotten installation. The author brought the cat to a fatal state, shot it at death, and then at the end inserted a video where he was still alive.

This video does not even show how he "takes him to the vet."

Attached: 15780788038200.png (700x476, 433K)

THAT CAT IS DEAD

Attached: IndyCat 500.webm (480x360, 605K)

More videos like that from other channels

Rescue kittens from under a pile of bricks:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8BSdygckd0
youtube.com/watch?v=jnk18elrc0k
youtube.com/watch?v=qm-XnDBET9c

Rescue kittens from under the wheels:
youtube.com/watch?v=Rthz0Lw9XYA
youtube.com/watch?v=kIl94a1VywU
youtube.com/watch?v=eJzb188-sE0
youtube.com/watch?v=bYH9avBHdTM

THOSE ARE ALL DEAD.

LUNA MONATTA IS BACK ?

Attached: Da Dryer.webm (640x346, 926K)

Hello. I am Ukrainian. My height is 2 meters, three centimeters.

Attached: 15781011547160.jpg (511x405, 28K)

Yeah, yelling to those who spread killings with animals and show how immoral, scary and mysterious he is, but in fact, if you start cutting their mommy before their eyes, they will die from emotional shock. No, I don’t call them “greasy omega”, which do not have a personal life and only complexes, they are just ridiculous, funny in that they show their “pohuizm”, but in reality they are vulnerable people who are afraid of blood, afraid of collisions with cattle and fear for relatives. I don’t wish them a fucking life, but sometimes I think what will happen if they are tied to a chair and with them they start pushing a knife into their throat with their relative so that the dying relative’s unusual, incomprehensible and miserable look, huh, would be cool. Just think, recently his mom was preparing a soup for him, everything is fine, and then all of a sudden, such drastic changes are pushing a knife at his mother, and she looks up at the ceiling with an incomprehensible, dying look, and her son immoral looks at it all. Hah, I imagine, and even funny. Well, or begin to cut off its folds, and even worse, for the psyche, if you start to sharply fuck her with a knife on the chest, straight sharply and with terrible kicks, then our amoralushka will definitely have a roof to go, hahaha ..

There is a YouTube user who uploads "kitten/cat rescue" videos but they are actually videos of him abusing the same cat and kittens over and over again. The cat and kittens all look the same and are uploaded in different videos with different scenarios of being rescued but he creates those scenarios.

In his most recent video, he has disabled comments because people caught on to what he was doing. And the kitten from a bunch of his videos is dead as he shows it being rescued from (showing how the kitten looked before -- alive and well and showing the ending scene after the kitten has been left to die as the beginning scene of being rescued).

The poor kitten is covered in flies, can barely breathe, is all batted and malnourished as he tries to make it appear that he found the kitten and is trying to rescue i

This user has been removed from YouTube already but he just creates new channels and has multiple channels. I believe this user is located in India as you can see snippets of his family/kids in his older videos.

I have no idea what to do! But I would believe YouTube as a subsidiary of Google has access to people's location data info due to use of location services, etc etc. Will they report this user to the authorities instead of simply removing their account so they can go ahead and make a new one?

youtube.com/channel/UCplA3-GAPVEncXBWvOnNYYg

You Tube should remove these scam and fraud videos permanently. You Tube know their IP addresses, so it is easy to block these fakers. It takes too long after reporting, before these videos and channels are being removed. What bothers me is: when I expose them to warn other viewers, they block me and remove all my proof I have put in a comment under the video.

YouTube channels Amazing KM Animal, KM Animal, BEBO TV, HEALTH ANIMALS LIFE and mrblaze1711 are making almost DAILY videos of puppies being stuck in different locations. When people complained, they shut off the comments. When people gave them a thumbs down, they shut that off.

Please PLEASE look at their channels and you will see this is all staged and they are abusing puppies AND teaching a younger generation that it’s ok to abuse animals. AND it seems to be spreading. YouTube needs to make it known this type of abuse will not be tolerated NOR monetized.

This is shameful and disgusting and YouTube should remove their channels completely. Here are examples. See for yourself:

Dog stuck in coconut palm:
youtu.be/7j25Wx0xRcY

Dog stuck in water heater:
youtu.be/xg-xL4EKkEo

THREE dogs stuck in mud:
youtu.be/pf0_muCrvDs

Here is the other channel KM Animal: youtu.be/m22CIb4_Al0

Here is from HEALTH ANIMALS LIFE youtu.be/av7NQZM2Rzc

Here is from BEBO TV: youtu.be/xg-xL4EKkEo

Here is from mrblaze1711: youtu.be/m22CIb4_Al0

Disgusting - and this is DAILY. Terrible.

YouTube PLEASE shut down this channel.

I am a dog lover and I have tried to send YouTube emails of this for the past five month to no avail. Please PLEASE help me!

I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, but I just got a cat rescue video recommended to me on YouTube and after watching I wanted to check if there's any follow up with cat. Only to see videos of the same cat and another one being rescued by him multiple times. And that's when it hit me! This psycho is harming the cats and staging a rescue videos for his channel. I was still unsure until I tried to report his channel. The list of his videos showed something horrifying.
When I clicked on the bloody ones, a different, cheerful video with him playing with cats appeared instead. But it seems he forgot to change the thumbnails, or YouTube preserved and showed the originals when someone tries to report a user.

Not to mention this is how he describes his channel

Welcome To our ChennIn this channel you will find interesting experiments and a lot of cool stuff !!
Subscribe to Experiment At Home if you dont want to miss any video ! Experiments, Life Hacks, Tests, Ways, Tricks, Car vs all things
Hello everyone, I'm lucky you looked at my channel. Let's get acquainted. My nickname is Catboy and as you may have guessed by the second word, my channel is about experiments. However, it is not about ordinary experiments, such as scientific, chemical, etc. On the contrary, they may seem rather strange - put a toy under the car tire and crush it, and then see what happened to it? Easy. Or take for example an anti-stress ball and stick it in a meat grinder? Easy. Also sometimes I do lifehacks or DIY. Well, I hope you enjoy it!
Details Thanks for Wisiting.......

The fact that his channel is still up and he's getting views means he's most likely harming the cats now for his next video. If anyone can help take this sick bastard down, please help.

youtu.be/lHix8OGLiJg