Virgin past 20

How do we deal with the virgin men problem? If you're past 20 and still a virgin, do you think you're gonna get married, have a stable job and a family?

I am convinced that once I leave my parent's basement, everything will work out a-ok.

I had a job before I lost the v-card. It's no big deal.
What is really a problem is believing it's a big deal. You obsess over it, become desperate, and your interactions with women shape your social skills as a whole.

People, where I live, get married around twenty and have a child right out of high school.
I'm not worried about losing my v-card.

Isn't sex out of wedlock Haram in the French Caliphate?

>I had a job before I lost the v-card.
So 12?

It won't. Life gets worse with every year that passes.

A legal job with healthcare. I was implying I lost it after 18.
Great job on your third world joke, very funny.

30 y/o virgin reporting in

Life is suffering

what magic did you spec into
I'm going with lightning if i dont kill myself in the next 6 years

I had no action since the summer after highschool(4yrs ago)

I might as well be a virgin

Lol fuck no. I'm an illustrator. No kid or wife deserves that kind of financial hell. Either it's going great or its going awful.

First had sex around 20/21, wasn't that big a deal for me, but when I got a gf it was all I could think about lol

just have sex with someone

there are plenty of guys who will fuck any hole

you might get hiv but at least you aren't a virigin anymore, right?

Im a virgin because I bearly leave my house. I got depressed and then never went to uni because of it. I'm now in my mid 20s. I get told im attractive by women occasionally, despite the fact I hardly leave my home. Last week my redhead neighbour told me i was really good looking and asked if i have a gf. A few weeks ago i ran into a couple if girls i went to highschool with, and my sister said they were saying how good looking i have become

I just spends most my time lifting browsing pol, watching politics ,disgusted at society, praying for a war. Like a fuckin autist.

Lost my virginity at 20. Looking back now, why the fuck did I care so much? Got a nice gf now but sex is overrated af nigga

Am virgin at 20. I have abstained a lot. A lot. I'm a strong 6/10, fairly smart and funny. Tall and played sports. I had girls, just none I felt fucking because I felt like it'd be a wasted investment.

Now seeing all my friends with kids and shit, I'm really glad. I could not be raising a child right now. I'm barely even a man.

Lost it at 15, got laid regularly till aged 18 and haven't got laid since. Am now 22, feeling like my nuts are going to drop off.

>be 22 year old virgin. got friend zoned by a girl who kept me hoping basically since we were kids. touched her tits at age 10. touched her pussy and got jerked off at age 14. kisses her countless times. etc. but never got laid
>realize i've wasted my youth on some stupid cunt
>save up some money and go to thailand for an epic whore binge
>start with an older whore at first and ask her to
teach me how to please a woman
>work my way up until i'm satisfying 10s
>go back home
>get laid regularly because 7-9s aren't intimidating when i've made 10s squirm in orgasms
>never had a problem since

You have to be so fucking beta to remain a virgin when there are fatties and whores readily available.

Men are caught up in the escapism of drugs, anime and/or video games. They'd rather live in their safe spaces than go out and socialize, though I have no idea how to fix it short of forced conscription to man them up

28, KHV. I'm not sure there's a significant "virgin problem" as we are a minority.

Men can't be virgins

22 year old kissless hugless handholdless virgin here

I have no hope or intention of ever getting married. Wish I'd never been born. Probably gonna end it if I'm still like this in a few years. Never even had a female friend.

24, virgin. Never found a girlfriend who I would particularly like and hookup sex doesn't appeal to me. Also I was raised without a father and sometimes such peepz apparently have to try harder to feel comfortable around girls

> If you're past 20 and still a virgin, do you think you're gonna get married, have a stable job and a family?
Yes. I will get married a virgin girl and I also must be a virgin. How the fuck you guys would accept the fact that your wife was fucked by some guy(s)?

My parents are still together and I still ended up a permavirgin. Doubt it makes much difference. At this point I'm too far behind.

You'll find someone eventually. I was a kissless virgin at 21 until I started actually trying to meet someone. I met a cute girl at Starbucks a few weeks ago and now we fuck like animals 4 times a week.

I haven't seen or talked to a real-life woman for more than a minute since 1999.

RARE

This.
The longer you think about it and feel guilt about it, the longer you'll wait.
Start not giving a fuck about it and you'll already become more attractive to women.

>You'll find someone eventually
That's a very irresponsible thing to say, I think.

I'm a 26yo KHV who still lives with his parents.

I really doubt that I will ever have a Family or just a simple relationship, its all too much work for my depressed ass and I'm just not a person who works towards anything, I just coast through life and try not to get angry.

lost my virginity at 21 and doing fine

Nice bait thread though

By removing anti-masculine sentiments and laws that enforce them.

There is no reason to marry anymore. The definition of rape has expanded to "I regret having sex with him" and it's now easier than ever to search through every man available in a given country and pick out the top 5% rather than stick with who's available locally.

depression is for fags who cant simply ignore the sad feelings, literally every time you become sad just remember how degenerate it is to be depressed and it will go away

This is why I wrote sometimes. But when your father dies statistically such child has a bigger chance of having problems with drugs, self esteem or emotional disorders

I think I've seen you before on here. I know how you feel. I just don't understand how relationships, romance and sex even happen for people, just seems totally impossible for me.

I also live with my parents, no chance or hope of moving out anytime soon but I doubt that would make a difference.

Im 25 never had sex before i do have a stable job and my own place

The thing is i can never be with my waifu anyways so why bother with sluts?

Nearly 23 and a kissless cuddleless virgin with very weak social skills.

I'm going to save up for a trip out to Nevada so I can bang some classy whores.

20, NEET. I don't expect to ever have family or a girlfriend. Honestly I'm not a 100% low test asexual but just having escapism in video games makes me not worry much about vagina. I was never successful with women anyway.

this

my mother says that to me sometimes and it's just bullshit. Even if a girl did find me attractive, I'd have no idea what to do, she'd basically have to teach me things people learn growing up.

In ancient times, people like this would be mauled in the fields for fun.

Sascha? :D

>Wizard here
Fucking amateurs ITT.

I'm 20 and a virgin, there's no reason to not be right now. First you go to school and get a good job, THEN you worry about virgin or not virgin. think with your head, not with your dick.

Congratulations, it's your first year of wizardry.

>100% low test asexual

I sometimes wish I was asexual so I could just not care completely. I don't have urges that much any more. Funny thing is I have a pretty traditionally "masculine" face but I'm still an autist around women.

>If you're past 20 and still a virgin, do you think you're gonna get married, have a stable job and a family?

Was a virgin until 28. Basically close to wizard level. Had my powers emerge sporadically already.

Am 33, had three longer relationships since then. All of then pretty crappy.

I work in a high profile job earning quite a lot of money.

I want a family, but doubt I can ever have one. Feels bad man.

Virgin, approaching 25. Don't really care about losing my virginity or even women in general. My current goals are expanding my social circle and making more money. Marriage? Fuck that.

That's the spirit!

Depression isn't just "Feelin sad". Depression is when nothing makes sense, when you have no goals, no ambition and no will to change because you just can't bring yourself to give a fuck about anything or anyone.

so we meet again. like always.

so what?

Are you a virgin because you are ugly and have no social skills? Then you're fucked. Just ugly or just autism and you will eventually get laid but if you got the double whammy go fight isis or something

Tinder

Wizard here, only normalfags will convince you virginity is a big deal.

I'm 23. I've had a few chances to have sex but I'm super insecure about my dick. Phimosis and all that. Though I'm working full time, I've got a bit left to pay off on my car and I'm moving out soon. (Also, it doesn't help that I'm anti-social when I'm not drinking despite living in the more degenerate part of NJ) I'm kinda fine with being a virgin until I meet a good girl to raise a family with.

implying there arent virgin women also

Relationships happen like everything else in the universe. Chaotically. It literally happens by total chance, sometimes by factors influencing said chance (like going to a job with female coworkers).

The way to cure your loneliness is to be around people. I'm not saying go to clubs and bars. Just go to events where there's people, not just necessarily girls, and it will happen. But it needs to happen on your end, girls don't just walk up to you and ask you if you want a drink, they're 10x more nervous and selfconscious than you.

The idea of it is to treat it like nothing special. This girl obviously likes me, big deal. I have traits that are worth liking. Don't second-guess anything and don't overanalyze the situation, that's what girls do.

If a girl likes you the first thing you would do in any situation is to treat it like a normal human liking another human instead of a potential romance. This is not the movies. Relationships don't start out small and go big, sometimes sex and marriage can be accomplished in less than a week after knowing somebody.

Always know that there are no rules governing social relationships, and movies have distorted our reality to what a good relationship is. It will not always be you meeting that cute girl with the glasses at the Starbucks by asking her something funny and striking up a conversation with her.

22 virgin here.

Probably will never get a gf. Too much of a fuck up.

I have had opportunities to have sex before but i fucked up.

I think I have mommy issues in all honesty.

LOL!

>fugg girls
>massive confidence boost
>crush all opposition in business and in work
>fugg more girls
>break 7 figure salary for the year
>fugg too many girls
>midlife crisis and now broke and in jail

Some of you tortoises might beat the hare, but I got a good lead at 42. Too bad I definitely peaked and have a slow ride to the bottom now

don't think I'm that ugly, no social skills though

>Phimosis and all that.
Get cut. I had a phimosis until I was like 27. Yes, it fucking hurts the first few days after they snip-snap it, but FUCK, best decision of my life.

>Though I'm working full time, I've got a bit left to pay off on my car and I'm moving out soon.
Best time to get the snip-snap. Not sure how much it costs in the US, was free here in Germany (health insurance).

>(Also, it doesn't help that I'm anti-social when I'm not drinking despite living in the more degenerate part of NJ) I'm kinda fine with being a virgin until I meet a good girl to raise a family with.
Work out more. If you have an atheletic body and got your dick fixed, things will be a shitton better.

lol

>not putting your peepee into a vajayjay
>losing your virginity

Pick one.

>ask girl out until one says yes
>get laid

you are welcome

btw if they keep saying no you need to go for uglier women

was a virgin until 26, not due to being a neet, but i had very high beauty standards. I didnt want to lay in bed with a girl that in my eyes was below 8/10.

i am 28 now, i have fucked 7 girls since then, 3 of wich we had a relationship that i ended after i got bored.

It feels like girls today are too much hassle, too much drama and get me bored after being a few days together, they are uninteresting, uneducated, victims of today's lifestyle

You get invited to hogwarts yet?

not sure how putting your penis in a wet hole - or putting a cucumber in your wet hole - leads to more confidence. but if that's your drive in life, go ahead, do whatever succeeds. Godspeed brother.

25 year old virgin here. I have a very good job and my own house. I have never asked out or dated a girl. I kissed one in fifth grade on a dare and I pray every night that that doesn't ruin my wizard ascension.

Seriously though I think I have dissociative schizoid personality disorder. I simply don't care about it and the idea of sexual intimacy itself is a significant turn off to me. I don't even like touching myself. Any sexual fantasies I have are odd fetishist material, and I recognize that and feel it is weird that normal things do not arouse me. Not ceiling tile or futa or pedophile weird or degenerate, just stranger stuff in general.

Overall my existence is pleasant, I have a good education and make good money. I have no debt or health issues. But I worry that I am missing out on something, but at the same time I don't care because I know I do not like or care about sex. I find it more distressing that this doesn'the bother me than the fact that I don't pursue it.

I should probably see a psychologist but I don't like emotional intimacy either, which I feel that is too close too, even in a clinical setting. I also don't like the social stigma, and aside from being married I am extremely normal to all of my associates and contacts and do not want to jeopardize that.

Nice try, Schlomo. You won't be getting my foreskin.

also if you REALLY suck

>download OK Cupid
>set location to Philipines
>get women begging to come to America and marry you

but your kids will be short and asian

so maybe go there and fuck them.... and dont marry them

Then just keep drunkenly bumping into ugly girls until you learn how to fugg. Then move on to hotter ones. It will probably be awkward and embarassing but just make sure you are both drunk and then end it after you get some experience.

Our degenerate jewish filth of a society has rigged the game so you have to either sink or swim with the whores. Wait until the game changes it's rules or adapt.

Personally, I'm trying to change the rules of the game despite my past winning at the system.

I "suffered" from depression about a year ago and it was so bad i was thrown into a mental hospital, once i got out from that hell hole i realized people have gone through much more than me and that being worthless and doing nothing inst a real reason to be sad. some of the people in there told me stories of how they watched their mothers commit suicide from a young age or how they were raped and abused from a young age.

life can get a lot worse than being a virgin basement dweller, just live life however you want to because we are all going to die and be forgotten so it really doesn't matter what you do when you are alive
>tl;dr being a basement dweller isnt so bad

I have a friend who is 27 and a virgin.

He does it by choice, he saw me go through 10 years of mistakes with women watching each of them fuck me over Everytime in the end.

He plain and simply tells.me

"I'm not interested in going through all that. I'd much rather come.home from work, play video games and watch Cops than deal with that shit."

I commend him for it.

Most modern women are literally nothing more than walking dicksleeves

Basically the same for me. Had an extremely brief stint of degeneracy after a relationship and then died inside and have been avoiding the world since.

26 here. Lost my virginity last year at 25 after I got a job as a sailor. Proceeded to then have sex with 5 different women afterwards, 2 of them were pretty hot, and then suddenly stopped giving a shit altogether. Sex isnt that great, certainly not worth marriage or any of this other bullshit men put up with. Plus, female genitals smell gross. I can honestly say I have no qualms with just using prostitutes in the near future if the urge ever gets bad enough.

Glad I got the virginity shit out of the way, its big burden lifted, but thats about it.

>tfw you will never find a qt high-caste girl who poos in the loo

>btw if they keep saying no you need to go for uglier women

Best thing I've read all day. 10/10 user solid advice

Just a few years and I'll become a wizard

Try fucking another human with your dick and not feeling like a confident man among boys. You can't.

Are there even betas and shit in slav countries? Guys who don't get girls? Thought u were all alphas. I got a VK acount and I couldn't believe the amount of ugly guys with 10/10 qts.

Your last sentence sums it up for me.

>How do we deal with the virgin men problem?

We must make sure that women aren't whores because this makes you stop being a virgin, Sup Forums says so.

>If you're past 20 and still a virgin

What about if I'm past 30 and still a virgin, but I do want a family.

Basically me except I went to uni and dropped out. Thinking about reapplying now to be honest, not sure I can go on doing this soul destroying work anymore. I feel like I have nothing to give though, I don't see why any uni would accept me now. Same way I feel about applying for more career opportune jobs.

I'm not really a fan of drinking (makes me feel sick) which I realise doesn't help my chances much but so be it, it's just incredibly difficult for me to be in social situations like pubs. I mean I've fainted from anxiety before having my haircut in the past, so yeah, trying to get a woman to sleep with me would do the same probably.

22 virgin. Never even tried to ask a girl out , i consider myself ugly so i know i ll get only " NO " . So yeah i guess i ll stay alone forever

I have a job and my car , also i m greedy as fuck , so i guess a GF would annoy me , cause of spending

To be a virgin man you simply must be socially awkward and not out of shape.

To be a virgin woman you have to be critically obese. ugly, socially retarded and horde loads of cats.

I gave my virginity away with 18 and enough opportunities to get my dick wet after that.
There is not even a hint of stabillity in my life.

Stop pointing at one single cause for all of your failures, you being a virgin or not is barely tied to the rest of your life.

your waifu isn't real, Jürgen

>"I'm not interested in going through all that. I'd much rather come.home from work, play video games and watch Cops than deal with that shit."
What a delusional faggot. He probably kills himself in a few years.

>tfw 26
>had a stable girlfriend for 4 years between the ages of 19-23
>LOTS of sex
>she left me
>completely disinterested with other women now
>experienced everything there was to experience with a relationship
>fucked up and lost my virginity
>Have no desire to be in a relationship again
>but now I don't even get wizard powers

It wasn't worth it. I wanted to be a Necromancer.

I'm in uni and it's shit. I just sit on my own the whole time.

wow you put your dick in a wet hole! SO CONFIDENT BRAH

that's because you released adrenaline, retard. that's what testosterone does, not having sex. get a test injection from your doctor and you will literally be unstoppable.

im actually Greek, i am in india for vacations.

(after i posted and saw my flag, i giggled, i was sitting and waiting the poo in loo jokes)

>virgin thread on Sup Forums
>incredible turnout

No wonder that word triggers this board so much.
I finally understand where all the slut shaming threads come from.

>Nice try, Schlomo. You won't be getting my foreskin.
I am actually part Jewish. My mother's mother's mother was Jewish. But very unfortunate, my mother was too much of a non-conformist to have me cut when I was a baby.

People who still have their foreskin are complete and utter idiots.

You don't know what actually depression is. Admittedly, most people claiming to be depressed don't either.

>virgin men problem

This is only a problem for the virgins. If you aren't one why do you care?