Every male over the age of 15 has tasted his own cum at least once. If he says he hasn't, he's lying

Every male over the age of 15 has tasted his own cum at least once. If he says he hasn't, he's lying.

Attached: daikoku302.jpg (500x770, 161K)

i do it lol

Never. I’ll let the girls do that

I havent and I'm not lying. I'm just not a degenerate like you.

I actually haven't, but god damn if you haven't got me all curious.

I have not either. Also, not curious after reading this.

So uh.. nice try OP.

OP here. I refer you back to the second sentence of my post.

ive been doing it since i discovered i could selfsuck when i was 18

Attached: 1577512651028m.jpg (576x1024, 59K)

I might have made contact with it by accident and without being aware during some of the encounters I have had during the past 27 years of my sexually-active life. But if you are implying it was something I did with forethought and in identifiable quantity, you are incorrect, friend.

I managed to do it once, all the way to orgasm. Nearly sprained my back doing it and never tried again.

I regularly swallow my own loads. Been doing it for years. If with a chick I would sneak some.

No homo

>gay confirmed

on accident possibly

I'm a faggot, and I was still older than 15 when I tasted my own cum.

gotta take time and stretch. helps a lot to do it at the end of the day after a hot shower and a few hours of stretching

Nope, that was years ago and I can't bend like that anymore. Probably kill myself if I try.

Don't like the taste but it's an easier way to clean my hand

Friend says he has't, clearly lying.

I've came on my own face, but never tasted. Funny.

Good that's hot

My dad said it was man milk! Was he wrong? No I don't think so. It did make me taller and run faster!

Donr it more times than i can count cause i get horny as shit and like to do wierd shit...regret it every time