Why do so many of you care that Trump killed a terrorist...

Why do so many of you care that Trump killed a terrorist? He was literally planning on attacking us and needed to be taken down. You all act like Trump just chose him at random. Military officials and his team have done research on him and they knew things that we don’t.

Attached: 47837D01-B1B6-4EB1-B9D5-D25F02B8D553.jpg (612x574, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTRwCasE1r4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The problem is that Trump is a moron, and he did this the same way he does everything else: with no planning, no discussion (except with his buddy Vlad), and no thought for the likely consequences.

Yes, he was a bad guy, and nobody's mourning him. But killing him was a gigantic mistake, because it'll lead us into a war we really don't need. Iran will not be the pushover that Iraq was.

Yeah, just like there were WMDs in Iraq according to "military officials".

I despise Trump but I don't give a fuck about him OKing the strike that killed that asshole. A broken clock is right twice a day.

If they had nothing to hide why wouldn’t they let people come check it out? They were hiding something and we had to be sure there was nothing. It’s better to be safe than sorry

>with no planning, no discussion
Wow, you seem to have a lot of inside info. What are you sources for this obvious bullshit?

It was declassified that we found hundreds, and the entire world knew they were there, because 10 short years earlier they were being used on the Kurds.
The roughest part of being a president is just grinning your teeth when people talk about shit they don't know the truth about.

>they knew things that we don’t.
That's not a good thing.
The only reason Iran is our "enemy" is because Israel is our "ally".
I despise islam, but unless we're going to go full 4th reich, leave the corner of the globe alone, and stop watering down our own.

> Trump needed to abandon the Kurds, why the fuck are we involved in a pointless conflict in the middle east, he's bring the troops home

> Trump was totally right to assassinate an Iranian general in an act of war get ready let's send our boys over there and kick ass

Which was precisely what the Iran nuclear deal did. The same deal Trump unilaterally pulled us out of.

Trump derangement syndrome.

Some people are really affected by the media.

>literally planning on attacking us
your training is exceptional

>he was
that's according to a dicklicking liar like Donald Trump
I won't claim this Iranian dude isn't bad news but Trump and pompeo are full of shit 24/7
>suggmuhdigg

>We care so much about the Kurds. They are our greatest allies we have to defend them with thousands of American lives.

>REEEEEeeeeeee Trump Ed a terrorist!

You guys have lost the plot.

It might even start a new war, which will be fun and interesting during the next election cycle.

Because he's starting a war to stay in office, just like W did.

what the fuck would you know about anything
you're an empty human being, just a puppet for other people with specific agendas
>a puppet says what with a hand up his ass

I'm not a Democrat or any other type of leftist idiot.

I just ask for some goddamned logic and consistency.

I'm happy Trump ordered the strike. Fuck sand nigger terrorists! They all deserved to be eradicated off the face of the earth.

I don't see you running to your local recruiting office, nigger

Do you pull everything you say out of your ass?

>trumper interested in man ass
not that there's anything wrong with that

>this

people who are like oh no war :C are fucking cowards

Starting a war is a good way to lose reelection.
Were you even around in 2001?

The Jews started the wars on terror to cause the migrant crisis.

Well, then get your ass down to the recruiter. Or own your hypocrisy and cowardice.

What are you talking about? Bush was reelected.

>based
the whole thing about sanctions and you're going tp regret it threats it's bullshit korea did the same but never did shit
>murica in panic

ITT: npc pawns wasting their battery life

He was reelected because the public support for the wars was through the roof, the war in Afghanistan was a fucking gigantic international effort with 100% backing from all parties.
If Bush said we were going to go into North Korea or Cuba, there would have been zero support.
Also Bush didn't do 9/11. He was at most complicit. Israel did it. This isn't hard.

>Go die for kikes to prove that war is a necessary evil or be called a sissy nigger!
Pacifism is absolutely retarded. But so is war mongering.
And considering the demographics of Sup Forums in 2019, he's probably too old to be accepted.

Shame that we can't take Trump's word for it. I think it's much more likely Trump killed him to deflect from his impeachment.

Finally, somebody in this thread who's not a complete fucking idiot.

i mean multiple generals in the military were spying on the terrorist for years....Even jews working for the USA were spying on him giving us intel. There is also footage of him killing people. The guy was an evil terrorist and it was a planned out attack. Get a clue u fuckin liberal wack job.

Trump doesn't plan. But that is why he will be a great war time president. I hate him but feel this is his calling. From a dem smart enough to think things through.

The Commander in Chief isn't a dictator.
Trump's word on military issues is top word, but it can, and does, get vetoed by the chiefs of staff constantly.
You're one of those people that thinks Trump can nuke people right?

Can you please name the last president that wasn't a war time president?

>Even jews working for the USA
Jews or Israelis
surprised a dipshit like u would care about this aspect

I'm not saying he wasn't evil. I'm saying that his death will throw the whole region into chaos, and we're going to be up to our necks in it at a time when we really can't afford it.

which public school did you get accepted into?

the US hasn't declared war since the Korean War
now go labor under your continuing delusions

Bull fucking shit.
I know you're trolling, but I don't want anyone thinking you know anything.

It’s literally in the fucking public record that he only discussed this with... LINDSEY FUCKING GRAHAM. Next time don’t be such an u informed retard.

This right here shows you don't know what you're talking about. Yes, the President has unlimited authority to launch nukes. The system was deliberately set up that way because an incoming ICBM doesn't allow time for debate.

I'm from Europe and I honestly don't believe that the Arabian people aren't going to be doing anything it's just a bunch of words being thrown around

But not only U.S is going to go down with if the Arabian are planning to do something but the Europe is going to fall under it as well that's why Macron is trying to get a portential restrain and a politcal solution

I am sure you don't want anyone thinking about how you're a fucking tard but user is right and you are just a loose public asshole ready for cumdumpstering

White phosphorus is not a WMD. We were led to believe there were uranium-based weapons. Don’t be an obtuse boot licking retard, youngin.

Obama, bush, Clinton,bush, Reagan,carter

You do know that Trump didn't devise this plan right? You know that some higher ups told him it was going to be done and he gave his blessing right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

>not planning is good for war

>playing chess without thinking makes you win

>hurrdurrrr

Trump is the type to attack first and still die.

Only reason he's lucky here is because of resources, if he was heading iran vs the US it'd be burned to the ground quicker than by any war

what the fuck are you fucking talking about
Iranians are not arabs
the US is Saudi's bitch at the moment but that's just because Trump is a bitch

Actually, we didn't declare war then either. The last actual declaration of war from the US was in 1941 after Pearl Harbor.

>I'll cite wikepedo
>that'll show em

Right
>I call doubt Iranians are going to do anything
>but if they do we're all going to suffer even me in Europe
>WOIII?

He doesn't plan, but he does let his generals who are most gore do what they want. He won't be conserned about civilian casualties or how we look. We will fight to win because that is all he can understand... And that's great

The answer is Herbert Hoover '29-'33.
Not a single war.

Everything to shut up the impeachment and guarantee popularity to elections

War on poverty, and one more term he would have killed them all

Debunk my source.
Tell me which war in there that the US was participating in didn't happen. Tell me what window of time we weren't at war.

This dumb fuck literally said Obama, despite Obama literally ending a war during his time in office, and having a war going on from since before his election, to after he left office.

Impeachment has rubbed the independent voter the wrong way when it comes to Democrats and has boosted Trumps polling numbers.

Saudis did 9/11, but America sucks their dicks because money.

All of you cell phone posting cucks that are behind this tool of a president will be shitting your pants when he re-starts the draft and your ass belongs to the military to be fodder for the Iran War.

On what day did Congress declare war?

but we are still in a state of war regarding the norks, I understand I didn't stipulate official Congressional declaration of war pursuant to the Constitutional separation of powers

Joke's on him - just like he could kill someone and his cucked supporters would still lick his balls, Trump could find a cancer cure and bring Medicare for All and we'd still hate his whiny narcissistic ass.

but op said Arabians u thick fuck

Trump never plans shit. Source: 30 years worth of behavior.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTRwCasE1r4

donald trump is a fast-food greasy white trash fuck
he's not discovering the cure for cancer, he's not providing any development to humanity, he's a greasy stain on the record of human existence

Attached: Jim smug.png (500x280, 160K)

It's the way he did it. It's an open invitation to fuck with us. You don't kill someone in a high position and not expect retaliation. Not only that but gloat about it. We have quieter and much more clever ways to do it and this fucker just says "oh yeah, killed him". Also, clear tactic to stay in office. Let's throw fuckin' American meat into a grinder to keep his stupid seat in the oval office.

There would have been plenty of support for invading North Korea or Cuba, don't kid yourself or us.

A declaration of war is not what determines being at war.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War
>The Iraq War[nb 1] was a protracted armed conflict
Protracted Armed Conflict?! Ohh it's a link, a link to
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War
Oh my goodness, it's almost like War isn't exclusively your formal set of rules! It's almost like the vast majority of wars haven't been formally declared.
It's almost like this isn't CIV VI.
There is no question that the War in Iraq, was a war.
There is no question that the War in Vietnam, was a war.
There is no question that the Korean War, was a war.
But here you are, trying to play semantics.

This is correct
This made me laugh

Arabians have nothing to do with this, go be a robot elsewhere you dumb npc

> Planned on being your President
> Still your President

Did he plan it or just say shit I want to be president. Little sign he was gunna run till he did

he admits that he never wanted to, the fact that leftist, cuck, snowflake, faggot, abortion loving, soy eating, dick sucking, ladyboys and manwomen and their leftist ideology has left our country in a worse place than we have ever been and none of them are qualified to decide their own gender let alone run a country.

Um are you ok. I think I accidentally chipped your snowflake

how so? iv only accurately described a Democrat in less than a paragraph? does harsh language offend you?

>computer using cucks are immune to drafts

They sure have offended you. None of those things effects you directly, but you can't let people be themselves. Why does that trigger you user.

because they all directly effect me, i have to coexist with you fruitloops, i deal with mentally ill fools that parade around as woke freaks on a daily basis and want me to accept their insanity as "a change of the times" fuck that. im not demoralizing myself to please a bunch of confused millenials who think their furry pyrofoxes and sexually identify as mayonnaise

>killed a terrorist
you already lost.

Comes at an interesting time. The thought crossed my mind that this could be a perverse way of winning favour in light of the recent impeachment happenings. At any rate I don't know for sure how justified it is. Hopefuly it was.

Attached: ENVUKJ_XYAAPJxi XnConvert.jpg (1019x1019, 214K)

OrAnGe MaN bAd

Sorry we offend you snowflake. I didn't realize how fragile you are, how the act of you observing others being happy could hurt your feelings. Would you like a safe room so you can explore your feelings.

Imagine being this delusional

Just because i can reason and rationalize common sense biology, and recognize the rampage of mental illness present in most modern day Americans age 7-30 doesn't make me a snowflake, it means i'm aware that there's a large-scale problem that isn't being addressed, but also affirms that i'm on the winning side of evolution

yea we should just leave the terrorists alone and they'll go away...
right?

But sir, if you are on the winning side, why is this problem worse now, and not in the past. Evolution cares not for your feelings. It seems that there is a survival aspect of being a 'fagboy' liberal that is allowing them to take over.

the ideology is whats appealing, but i implore you to look into the history of past civilizations who have implemented ideas of the far left and how those civilizations have faired, i already know your ideas are destined for failure because it has already been proven through numerous attempts

Trump just gave the green light, he didn't orchestrate the entire fucking operation. And what is this "us" shit? Everyone knows your pussy ass isn't going to enlist and being unemployed doesn't help fund the war. Calm your tits, sit back and let the grown ups enjoy the show.

There isn't going to be a war anyhow. No one wants to back them and the country is filled with super boomers that want war but can't maneuver without a cane or wheelchair, and the rest are women, children and whiney sand hipsters that are excited that they might once again get to experience a westernized culture.

Oh really, Rome lasted 1000 years, Greece influence is felt even today. Groups in South America have a third gender name for lady boys. Please show a short lived culture that died because of "tolerance"

lol, you actually believe that shit?

Rome is hardly a comparison, their political system was like none that has ever been reconstructed, not only was influence spread between a few oligarchs who held rank with caesar, unlike our system of popularism today, while their system was also based far more on methodology rather than ideology, but i can understand the arguing point, as for greece and south america there are arguments that can be made for both, but i never said that a culture would be short lived, given enough time any civilization will fall, but in what manor, and under what pretenses, that is what i mean when i say we can determine based on history

Ok boomer.