As surely as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west...

As surely as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, there is going to be another civil war in this country between the liberals and the conservatives. They called me crazy before but now they’re not calling me crazy anymore. The left officially openly supports and defends terrorists in Iran now.

foxnews.com/media/ilhan-omar-ted-cruz-soleimani-iran

Mark my fucking words. We are skydiving into civil war at this moment

Attached: EB290D28-8572-4109-9F3B-21653342C56E.png (1280x812, 687K)

>that picture
Fake news

What amazes me, is that liberals / progressives do all this tough talking, but when they get confronted by something that offends them, or if someone misgenders them, they run and hide in a safe space.

A civil war would look like that scene of terminators marching casually over piles of [liberal] bodies putting bullets in the heads of any that were still twitching.

You're describing Trumpeters, moron. No one cries harder than a balding fat man in a flyover state who's just had his silly bible or gun rights insulted.

Also the military leadership hates trump and would invariably support a stable democrat in any armed conflict. A "civil war" would be a fringe of red-hat wearing militia tools getting stomped by the National Guard.

Have fun out there.

You're retarded if you think this minor level of civil tension between political parties is enough to cause a civil war. It would require a series of larger escalations that play off one another in order for enough people to actually consider taking up arms against one another, the way it does and has in the majority of civil wars in the last two centuries.
Read more books and less headlines my boy

Attached: 1531222370502.png (779x647, 1.06M)

Incorrect. Having spent quite a while in the military, I would not be surprised if the military leadership said "Fuck you" to both and took over everything. I dont think the rank and file troops would oppose that course of action either.

If you spent half the energy you spend on this gay armchair soldier fantasies in something productive, you wouldn't still be a virgin.

Attached: 1571285835676.jpg (768x1024, 156K)

Too bad your fat ass would die of a cheeto induced stroke at the opening shot.

I for one cant wait to put a bullet in some fascist fucks

Why wait?

>Mark my fucking words. You won't remember this story in a month.

Attached: DERP.jpg (331x498, 59K)

I think a militia of idiots with MAGA hats and AR-15s getting chewed to tiny pieces by a helicopter gunship would be entertaining. The military HATES Trump because he has no sense of honor. Why do you think he fired all those generals he had in his cabinet: It's because they kept on telling him not to do stupid illegal stuff.

You wish, Ivan.

How do you think that's fake? The big cities vote democrat, rural counties vote republican. This is america in 2020!

Look at all that empty red space...

I mean it's impressive without context. Overlap population numbers and it suddenly looks sad and lonely in the red spots.

Here's a cartogram with size based on population number and the colors based on county by county vote results in the 2016 presidential election. Keep in mind Hillary was deeply unpopular which caused her some issues with low turnouts.

Attached: countycartpurple1024.png (1024x717, 353K)

It’d be a pretty one sided war since the libs wouldn’t use firearms

OP is a fucking moron. take a walk down the street, no one gives a single fuck.

You’re crazy

Shut Up Nigger

>another civil war
only the idiots on the right are seriously thinking this will happen. So are you saying the truptards are going to start a war if their precious cheeto and chief doesn't get re-elected?

is this an attempt at trolling? if so, good job. if not, you're a dumb, worthless piece of shit human being. is the only thing giving validation to your life drawing attention to how much of a stupid asshole you are? try introspecting a bit. retard.

Thats not even the usa. Its a picasso of the usa

>he left officially openly supports and defends terrorists in Iran now.
You mean like the right supports terrorists and Syria/Turkey/Russia you complete fucking retard?

it's more likely the triggered left will do something stupid when he's reelected

Likely this.
Both sides of government would be removed.
Welcome to martial law.

Looks kind of like a phoenix rising from ashes.

No military leadership is paid by the libtards and repubtards
Millennials would fuck off in a civil war supporting libtards
Boomers would fuck off as well in a civil war supporting repubtards
All this would occur and military personnel would not follow orders of government anymore, most everyone in the military hates government after they retire and the ones serving actively hate life in general and would most likely help take down government as a whole with the scattered liberatarians

So not supporting retarded imperialism that doesn't really benefit anyone but the rich is supporting terrorism?

>obvious city dweller

no that's a real political map. it's just the cities have much higher populations. get out to see the world bud

>Mark my fucking words. We are skydiving into civil war at this moment

I'm fine with that.. we need to purge the leftist prog-cuck menace..