2.3% of the American troops are transgenders

>2.3% of the American troops are transgenders
How does that make you feel?

Attached: 1523982965297.jpg (576x768, 113K)

where can i find one of this transgenders? asking for a friend

no way that's true

horny

Attached: 83a9490dfb9a3583005aa2ff301175f4e7885504581efda8eb2ed8ecb6f02ad8.jpg (625x420, 46K)

Definitely makes me hard

More like 0.2% nice try

Attached: Screenshot_20191222-092840_Instagram.jpg (1078x601, 154K)

As long as its not like 13% making up 50%

Lmao not even close. If you're going to make a bullshit stat make it somewhat believable.

I guess that means American forces will suffer 0.94% casualties before wngaging the enemy

Meh

No they're not, go be a faggot somewhere else

Don't care tbh

they're useless
they complain about fucking everything

Like I want to thank 2.3% of troops for their service. If ya know what I mean.

Huh, i thought that percentage would be alot lower considering that most are millennials and most malinials are spineless. But if someone wants to dress as a girl when the have a huge black cock. Good for them. if they wana go fight for Amarica, good for them again. But if one starts saying im a racist bigot nazi just because I accidently called one "sir" when they are essentially a frat boy in a skimpy dress, thats where they can go fuck themselves.

Exactly
Itt: confused faggots who don't understand genetics

Attached: Screenshot_20191205-080908_Instagram.jpg (1077x921, 526K)

Kek, was waiting for someone to make the joke

very glad we have drones

It's not even that, it's like, "I feel like a girl, I don't want you what you told to do."
Or, "I'm on profile for my pre-op."
Lazy fucks, even in basic, the dudes used that as a means to not shave.

I get that. It's a excuse generation. Everyone has a explanation for why they can't achieve something.

Attached: 20191206_205512.jpg (1080x1099, 479K)

Wow that thing went to Air Assualt School?

Hmm I wonder how the military concentrates the 0.2% up to 2.3.%? You think they have a quota to fill?

UNSAFE and WORRIED.
Do these people have any idea how to war?
Will they be able to defend the country?

2% lol wow who fucking cares. 2% is basically nothing.

I really wanna wife Ketchum she’s cute AF. Like on some wholesome introducer her to my family shit....that and poundher bussy.

the Iraqis will kill them first

That’s an airborne badge, ranger. Air assault ain’t the same thing.

And she’s not a thing, she’s a fucking soldier. Straighten up and address her as ma’am, you spineless shitheel.

I still get fucked by gay soldiers. I don't care.

makes me feel great to not be mentally ill

Unconcerned as long as the “transgenders” know their job and are dependable under pressure.

I’ve known lots of “straights” who couldn’t credibly claim that either.

I have more pics of her

Any lewds

I'd prefer a larger number. All trannies should be up for the draft into the front lines.

Makes me wonder how much soldier semen this sissy has swallowed. Dump all. It’s been awhile.

Here

Attached: This.jpg (384x480, 25K)

Yeah, they are called "Operation Human Shield"

Another

Attached: That.jpg (110x110, 6K)

Dump em

Another one

Attached: That.jpg (385x480, 39K)

“Operation Morale Booster”

“Operation Cum Extractor”

They will probably end up killing themselves the second they get free access to a gun so it's not all bad.

id rather them die for the country than off themselves

Oh yeah I forgot Air Assualt has the helicopter and Airborne has the Chute and REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> I’m a civilian with half the balls of Ketchum.

Yep. Real officer class material here.

Do they go through the same bootcamp as the other recruits? And how fucking gentle does the drill sergeant have to be?

“DROP AND GIVE ME 20! Except you awesome transgendered individuals. You all did great today here’s a gold star. BUT THE REST OF YOU MAGGOTS ARE NOTHING!”

Or is basic like weenie hut juinor these days?

Attached: 7C01E4F7-AB0F-4A55-977B-9F9C541CBADE.gif (216x160, 1.64M)

Would date would marry

Basic is like school gym these days.

Relax dipshit. Nobody here gives a fuck about your military rank here. If you’re actually in the military you will probably be shot and we won’t care.

they can identify as whatever they want, they're still fucking imperialist bootlickers

.3% of the American troops are transgenders
>How does that make you feel?

Like they won't last long when we finally go to war with Iran.

Based on this - I fully support trans in the military..

Sounds about right... You think any of these kids would be ready for a real war?

She/he has this shit on their dating file next to their military photos. Kind of disgraceful to be honest.

Attached: Ehh.jpg (540x405, 35K)

This one is very interesting....

Attached: SurePal.jpg (356x480, 28K)

I believe she joined when she was still male and was one of the first soldiers to go through the new transgender program the military started a few years ago.

What a fucking cutie!!!

Horny and sad at the same time.
We have US military bases here, but what are the odds of meeting a qt trans soldier down for some dicking?

40keks

I don't see how that's true because It's literally illegal for a trans to serve in the US military

No they'd die like most in u.s. wars.

sounds like we need to invade Iran with 2.3% of our military strength