I have an eye deformity/rare genetic syndrome

i have an eye deformity/rare genetic syndrome
i am constantly pressured by beauty standards for girls and constantly depressed
how bad do you think my eyes are exactly? i want brutal honesty here. i'm thinking about getting a surgery to make them open more or have one of those asian eye surgeries because it's hard for me to see.
thank u

Attached: the poet.jpg (500x536, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/blepharophimosis-ptosis-epicanthus-inversus-syndrome/
youtube.com/watch?v=HN8CPj9AkX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think it's fine lol

your head looks upside down

let's see without the 40 lbs of makeup

Tits or....

i don't really have any because i am so self conscios without it.

Attached: freedom is violence.jpg (500x541, 44K)

From one girl to another, lighten up on the eyeliner, I know it might help you feel more confident but wearing such a bold line draws more attention to it which probably isn't what you want, if you so a small liner, and normal/big shadow it should look "normal" Either way, you're good looking. I hope the best for you.

weird fb photo shows how i kind of get a lazy eye

Attached: baby.jpg (959x960, 60K)

what is your syndrome called?

thank you sweetheart.

Lol a white ching chang

blepharophimosis epicanthus inversus syndrome type 1

Ain’t So bad nigga.

I’d keep you in my basement for a few weeks

In exchange for me paying for your eye treatment

You gotta play yugioh cards with me tho

I have no opinion on your eyes, but the disease sounds hot.

Kinda cute
Do you use discord?

Attached: lolicute.gif (220x300, 436K)

that is honestly so fucking sweet. i would need someone to take care of me, make me food and give me showers because i wouldn't be able to see. here's my facebook/tumblr
/jasmine.nina.5283
vrysadgirl97

Your pics make it extremely hard to determine how bad it is to be honest.

i would if i had people to talk to. =^-^=

We are willing to talk to ya, just make a server

yeah, honestly i try a lot to make it look more aesthetically appealing as anyone would probably do, i have been told i am generally more attractive that others with the genetic syndrome, mostly because my eyes are a little bit wider and are a color of green.

:(
sorry about your ovaries.
Still sounds hot though.

>related

Attached: bpes.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>/jasmine.nina.5283
>vrysadgirl97

What’s your go to food for quickness and what’s your favourite food?

I can shower you, no weird shit

Hmm nice try but last time I made a tumblr blog of my own I got an email with this..

Attached: BB277A0C-C375-42D5-A2D0-3B7B9B55DD93.jpg (750x722, 366K)

Not sure if this is a larp. If anything dudes are going to find it a kinky vulnerability. So you will get dudes to fuck you. Respect? Eh.

Ew.

okay i made one, it's called 'charcoal milk'
not too savvy with discord tbh

Is it aight if i add you on facebook? I rarely use it tho, maybe a couple times a week at best

You have an interesting shape to your face and to your eyes- it would attract my attention. But honestly, wearing a pound of shit on your face would be a negative for me, whereas dysmorphic features wouldn't do much.

I don't know if this is just larping, but let's just pretend it isn't. I'll just say you look fine, hard to tell from the pics as I said, but don't let it ruin your confidence. I don't think I'd have a problem with it.

You need to copy the invite link of the server and paste it here

it's okay no worries. favorite food, honestly i like sushi and icecream and wafers/koffeekoken. as for quick food i like miso

Ultimately, if you feel like you personally would have life improvement through surgery, do it. If you even mention the fact that this surgery could improve how much you can even open your eyes up to see, why bother asking what others think? Worry about you boo.

Its not even your eyes that make you unattractive. All of your features are very blehh. So dont feel too self conscious about your eyes, you just look like a normal 4/10 half asian.

I also recommend putting squeaky clean setting up because I know some of us faggots will post shit

yeah i have always thought the same thing, dudes are constantly comparing me to other girls as who's the better fuck, it kind of happens with everybody sadly but i feel like it happens to me more because i stick out like a sore thumb.

tits or gtfo

that is fine, i love new friends. send me a message, anyone is fine just tell me a message and where you're from and i'll answer.

you look way better without the 2lbs of makeup on your eyes.

You will find love some day. You are a solid 7 outta 10

agree with the other faggots here.
If not a larp, you're ok.
if a larp, we've still seen worse.

A timestamp would allow us to confirm or deny if larping, if you cared enough about what Sup Forums thinks of you.

Then you're not going to get a legit answer dipshit. Either way the way you do your eye makeup isn't flattering on anyone.

htt ps :
// d iscord .
g g/K 8x3jt

You asian? Also you need to show some tits.

Lying dubs.

That's the thing though.
OP is afraid she'll be less attractive without it, because people will see her real (weird) eyes.
She's mistaken, but it's a hard habit to kick.

GUYS. GAME OVER... she’s an ethot

She’s here to sell pics

Attached: A12EB874-80FA-45C7-8660-CB6021267D2F.png (750x1334, 743K)

I'm not, no.
Neither is the person in the picture I posted.
BPES, like Down's causes the eyes to appear asianish.

what is so blehhh about my face? what would make me more attractive?
honestly yeah i use meitu for photo editing or i did when i took those photos a few months ago

she's just another greedy stupid bitch

meitu has nothing to do with timestamping.
Or larping.

Do you even understand what a timestamp or a larp is?

no i have russian ancestry

Obvious bait.

I'm surprised you provided your actual facebook on here.

Your eye condition reminds me of a friend of mine, who saved up a bunch of money selling weed and ended up paying for surgey. He looks normal now. Don't give up hope. You actually look pretty cute but I think less make up would be an improvement.

You are truly beautiful and there is nothing wrong with your looks. Any real man would be honoured and dare I say it, a little bit excited, to step out with you,

thank you!

Attached: stars.jpg (620x620, 28K)

>step out with you

Come in 1956, your time is up!

I don’t trust anyone you can’t afford a SIM

Remind you if your moms hey fam

bump
also have another question... do you think it makes me look trans in any way shape or form? some people have said that or i look like fucking trailer swift (taylor swift)

Attached: what??.jpg (604x960, 46K)

Get the surgery. Get bigger tits while you're there.

You look like hotter Taylor swift!

ayyyyyyyyy

Attached: 48C4FF0A-5A07-4C43-9B3A-F1FCA884E2D8.jpg (828x815, 56K)

I can't really evaluate your transness without a timestamped picture of your penis.

>bump
>also have another question... do you think it makes me look trans in any way shape or form? some people have said that or i look like fucking trailer swift (taylor swift)
We're still waiting on your timestamp.

Maybe go a little easier on the eyes makeup. Also tits or GTFO

ohhh sorry how do i do it? i've never done it before. ithought it was a time stamp on your picture.

I would fuck you for weeks then pay for your surgery. Might hurt though :p

wait are you trans or not?

Honestly, the thought crossed my mind, mainly because you use so much make up that it's hard to distinguish your features. You look like you are trying to cover something up, biological sex being a possibility

>ohhh sorry how do i do it? i've never done it before. ithought it was a time stamp on your picture.
Write today's date on a piece of paper, hold it up and take a picture of yourself with it, ideally with your tits out. Post it here.

Hmmmm...and you’re asking because maybe you really are trans? You probably would have got more attention if you said you were to start.

Take a picture holding a peice of paper with day and time

please. i want to get surgery so bad, and i'm just starting to explore sexually. after a 5 year relationship with the guy i lost my virginity to

no i am not. i a biologically female, but i have a hormone imbalance and take birth control for HRT.

I think ur cute

Attached: 0E03F492-AE05-4872-93C2-89E346D5694A.jpg (565x697, 78K)

interesting. what happens if you dont take hrt? like what is the extent of the hormone imbalance?

Ngl I want to load your womb with my cum

i think you're real cute op
don't believe anyone who says otherwise

His penis grows back.

I had no idea tbh, your eyes look good. Do what's best for you tho, it shouldn't matter how we feel

lol i have high projesterone and irregularly high estrogen sso basically that means i just get really tired/confused/anxiety all the time if i don't take it which is where i am at right now, honestly hate birth control actually want to get knocked up since i cannot have babies pretty soon bc of the thing.. but then again it's like should i bring a baby in this world just to have a poor quality of life like i did since there is a chance they could have a syndrome too??

Timestamp.

BPES causes a hormone imbalance. She needs to take hormones to keep her ovaries (and other girl-parts) functioning.

rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/blepharophimosis-ptosis-epicanthus-inversus-syndrome/

You should make babby and then get CRISRP editing to fix all the chromosomes.

Unfortunately, not really widely available yet :(

I can’t for you to be beautiful woman

Attached: F8CD63F8-A01F-405E-8B31-6D7EEB8E5634.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

You should do a time stamp so people know you aren't LARPing. But a cute insecure girl like you should have no issue getting fucked. But big risk of getting picked as an easy target by somebody predatory.

You're hot AF. Would love to tie you up and fuck all your holes.

You a Kik want to cum buckets into your womb

It's a duuuuuuuude.

Both on the keyboard and in the pics.

age?
what music do you like?

22 years old. i like a lot of shoegaze and dream pop but also twee and skinhead music like the field mice, minutemen, slowdive, the vaselines, tallulah gosh, teen suicide, salvia plath, elvis depressedly, ty segall, cigarettes after sex, cranes, bjork, ride, etc

the pastels are my fav band

youtube.com/watch?v=HN8CPj9AkX4

Attached: 42893259_10210082337693469_6792478473542696960_n.jpg (960x720, 58K)

sorry I don’t like brown ppl

You're hot as shit , tbh I'm jerking off to your pics rn

Ew. Weirdo

We are all busting nuts too you right now, collectively I am sure almost everyone who posted here want to impregnate you

i might post naked pictures in the discord i posted honestly, but not on here.

Oh that’s hot link

Agreed, your eyes are pretty, but those big wing looking things above them need to go. Maybe use something a bit lighter colored, black is just overpowering your eyes, confuses the onlooker where to look. I don't wear any makeup though, so I'm probably clueless about that stuff

http s
://discord .
gg
/ K8x3jt