Your humble opinion on psychedelics Sup Forums?

Your humble opinion on psychedelics Sup Forums?

Hi, Slovenia.

Hi Burgerland, how's the view tonight?

degenerate

It's willful poison. I've done fresh acid, mushrooms etc. it's all fucking poison. You're not transcending anything desu. Plus it's degenerate.

My dad did psychedelics every week for a few years when he was young. Now he's a retired drunk who sleep walks and talks to himself

Enjoy!

Go back to your coffin, Dracula. GTFO with this degeneracy

I been tripping ever since

Clear skies atm :)

How is Slovenia reacting to the Melania situation?

psychedelics to spiritual enlightement are what steroids are to martial arts

I have enjoyed them in the past, had great times with friends / in the outdoors. No real 'great revelations' were begotten to me but it gave me an idea of the power of how things are percieved.

Nobody's reporting on it.
In fact we don't really care about her, there was ONE story about her in the mainstream media since the rise of Trump.

She probably can't even speak Slovene anymore, it's a shame

>but it gave me an idea of the power of how things are percieved.
Well this is what I initially wanted to talk about.
Not taking psychedelics for the sake of it but as a TOOL for consciousness expansion.
You still have to do the work, it's just a way of doing it and so far it's going fine here.

helps to create a longlasting mindset of objectivity but outside that it's pretty useless.

One cannot consider themselves redpilled unless they've had a psychedelic experience

>mushrooms peyote
Not bad i usually do them once a year or so
>anything made in a lab
Absolute government brainwashing tier acid is shit RC's made my friend almost kill himself never doing them again.

>never heard of 1P-LSD which acts as a prodrug to LSD-25

If you browse Sup Forums while tripping, you'll realize how retarded everyone is.

if you browse Sup Forums while sober you'll realize the same

Hi neighbor.
Wanna go with me in forest to hug a tree on LSD

DMT was not worth it.
Awful experience.

subjective

>Now he's a retired drunk who sleep walks and talks to himself

that MUST be it!

anecdotal fallacy, et al

yawn/10

Useful, but overhyped.

You just fell for the transcendental meme. Psychedelics simply offer you an altered sense of reality, which helps you to put everything in the sober reality into a new perspective.

Share, I've done X, molly, shrooms, and most of all acid and I've always been wary of DMT. Tell me about your experience

Also in response to OP, I'm doing acid and going to a concert this weekend

this

This.

As for my own experiences with mushrooms, I've only ever had one trip where my perception changed to the point where I lost all sense of self and whatnot.. had some cool thoughts and definitely learned a few things. unfortunately for every moment of joy there is also a moment of sheer terror tbqh senpai.

T:DR: would recommend, but people who try to "gain knowledge" solely through ingesting drugs are pretty trash

>Your humble opinion on psychedelics Sup Forums?
Only non-degenerate class of drugs* aside from stimulants.

In fact I'd argue that they'd make for an excellent means of restarting ancient religions and getting away from both atheism and Christianity, both of which have proven fatal traps.

*(Weed is alright only in evenings or taken ritually)

ITT: retarded mongs who only used psychadelics as party drugs

Ego-death

Have you done acid? I've done it 10 on ten or so separate occasions, and I've loved it every time. I've only tried shrooms once and while I enjoyed it, I didn't enjoy it anywhere near as much as acid

They fuck your brain.
If you're interesting into exploring human mind - why do the drugs, when scientists administrated the drugs in high dosages and spent hours with the patients probing their minds and measuring their brains?
Your could just read their books/papers.

Start with Stanislav Grof.

Didn't "break through" into my head, just had intense visuals (Like swimming in a pool of green water while everything turned into shiny plastic) the audio hallucinations were especially jarring. It sounded like a 1930's radio beaming a signal into outer space. You feel yourself sinking further and further back into your head, like the world is 1000 miles away.

I'm too much of a pussy to take it farther.

>Your could just read their books/papers
kek

>Why have sex
>Your could just read their books/papers

woah like cool colors mayn would recommend 10/10 dese pretty lights make life truly worth living :-)

in a similar sense, going outside of your local area is pretty redundant too, since you can just google some pics to get a general sense of how the outside world looks. Plus you don't expose yourself to the risk of travelling accidents, terrorism and so on.

yes I've experienced ego death and good fucking job you ate enough drugs to make you experience ego death as well. its not a fucking accomplishment or even a pleasant experience by any stretch of imagination. but yes using Psychedelics as a party drug is kinda dumb

No I haven't and I don't really plan on it as RC's are just all too common nowadays. I'm probably just going to stick with mushrooms, salvia is interesting as well. I actually enjoy it in lighter doses

All drug users should be sent to gulags.

DMT is basically like taking a trillion-bar pressure washer to your mind.

LSD or Shrooms are more like sponges.

It's very much not for everyone.

Acid is a great way to look internally while the world around you shifts and distorts, creating a unique inner/outer experience.

Mushrooms help me connect with nature and realize myself as a living organism planted on this earth, filled with hopes and dreams and fears.

Dmt removed me from my body and made me aware of the soul firsthand.

Any experience is what you make it. I tripped this weekend and realized the divine within and felt at peace for hours, staring at the sunset.

Anyone who says pyschadelics are bad or terrible have not matured or evolved enough mentally or spiritually to realize it is merely that, a drug. An expression of your inner self manifesting into the physical reality.

There's a huge difference from potentially triggering schizophrenia or damaging your brain and having sex.

Drugs are dangerous - especially psychedelics and the experience is most often traumatizing. It's something which you don't really need and it's safer, healthier and smarter to live without it.

If you get the message hang up the phone.

Even when brains are unanchored from external data, they continue to generate their own imagery. In other words, remove the world and the show still goes on. We all have this internally generated reality. Incredible as it may sound, this world lives inside your brain - if you convinced yourself that's enough then it makes going outside pretty redundant indeed, especially if you are introverted.

it is 100% safer to take acid than to live in a third world shithole like your country

Going outside is dangerous, it's not something that you really want to do when you're safer inside and can order food to your door.

Seems like acid made you genuinely dumb. And projected your constant fear of living in America towards by peaceful - Muslim, Blacks, Gay free country - with pristine nature and Traditional values.

Ultimate deception, ultimate blue-pill.

True :D
I mean you can go outside if you use the car - to visit safe places.

As i said RC's are retard tier they are completely untested and the side effects are totally unknown LSD is straight up a CIA psyop and used to fool a whole generation that they where enlightened and fostering a pro drug opinon that was responsible for the crack, heroin and meth epidemics of the future also the CIA's first jaunt into narco terrorism against the american people

>Only non-degenerate class of drugs* aside from stimulants.
i like you stims are my fav

>i like you stims are my fav
Only issue is that basically all of them really fuck you in the long term.

Nevermind that the person I am on Speed is just... not me.

>LSD is straight up a CIA psyop and used to fool a whole generation that they where enlightened and fostering a pro drug opinon that was responsible for the crack, heroin and meth epidemics of the future also the CIA's first jaunt into narco terrorism against the american people

i was watching yo gabba gabba on a 50" flat screen TV wearing diffraction glasses and eating starbursts on lsd and i was laughing my ass off and i felt like i was watching inter dimensional TV and when i went outside the stars were glowing and beautiful they also had a rainbow hue to them.
i believe lsd is a ton of fun and you should do it at least once a year to experience the mindfuck that it is

several shroom trips with the last one being way too intense helped me stop being an alcoholic
i think anyway.
mortality scared the fuck out of me after that for a bit

not for everyone, not for kids, not for prolonged periods of time, and not for normal people just seeking traditional fun 8/10 times

Slovenia stop being a fucking druggy if you are gonna post here. I see your shit all the time and these threads should be deleted

Fine in moderation when done in a safe environment.
Mushrooms actually helped cure me of atheism.

that's brilliant

I fucking LOVE them. Acid is just a great way to spend a day.

I used to like DMT a lot too, but I can't seem to get the cool trips out of it like I used to

>do acid
>nothing makes sense
>feel very hyped
>everything looks fucked

>do shrooms
>shit makes too much sense
>feel exhausted but the good kind of exhausted
>everything looks fucked

Psychedelics are great. Everyone should try them at least once. There are two kinds of people in the world: those who have had a psychedelic experience and those who have not. You're seriously blue pilled if you've never tried them.

Granted, a lot of naive hippies take them way too much and use them to fuel delusions, but that is not the fault of the psychedelics themselves nor does it remove the value they have.

I used to gave migraines before I tried mushrooms and after that experience I don't get them anymore. I will never use them again for fear of damaging what was cured.