No money till the 8th

>No money till the 8th
>no food, didn’t eat today
>only have $10 so can’t order anywhere
>live in the middle of nowhere so very little places even deliver here

What do, b?

Attached: 9F0E804A-6707-4779-B505-64233FDFB21B.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Rural life is sad. I’m rich but god traps me in my small town for some reason

spaghetii

Only food I never learned how to cook
Well it’s more I never learned how to make the sauce and don’t think we have any either way

Peanut butter sandwiches til the 8th my guy

Get some Top Ramen packs. Maybe about 5-6, and only eat HALF each time. Things will improve.

Attached: non-aesthetic staircase.jpg (720x960, 55K)

Eat the $10?

Can you make it to Walmart and do you have an oven?
$10 will get you three supreme frozen rising crust pizzas.

What a good place to put a door.

I could probably sacrifice like 7$ and get one pizza

masturbate your anguish away

What? Did you read what I said? The Pizzas are $3 a piece. And they're not bad.

Kill yourself for being a frogposter

Are you fat fucks so useless that you'll starve if you can't order takeout? Holy fuck you deserve to die.

Buy a bag of rice and maybe some frozen veg to go with it. Don't you know anyone who could help you out at all?

Is there any wildlife near your home, op?

Tits or gtfo

fuck a pizza, go to family dollar. They have 6packs of noodles for a dollar. grab a like 2 of those. They also have 2 liters of soda for a buck too. Grab a pack of hotdogs and if there’s a cheap ass grocery store near you grab a loaf of white bread for like 1.32. Keep whatever you have left over till you really need it. Pan handle if you have to. As a nig myself I have mastered the art of poorfagging

Get to a Walmart. Buy a bag of rice - should be about $2.25 for a 5 pound bag, a 2 pound bag of mixed frozen veg for about $2, and 18 eggs for $1.30.

That’s about $5.50 for enough food to last a few days that’s reasonably nutritious and reasonably plentiful.

That gives you $4.50 to pay for transportation there and back, or a cheap
pot to cook all that delicious food in.

Couple eggs plus some rice for breakfast; rice and veg for lunch; rice veg egg for dinner. It’s monotonous but it’ll get you through a few days.

Bread & Peanut butter.
Spaghetti is cheap to make, so is pasta.
Boiled eggs.
Instant noodles if temporary.

Or just use whatever is left in the kitchen/fridge to eat if you can.

Attached: 1519326167291.jpg (720x702, 91K)

buy rice, eggs and frozen veggies. if you really didn't think of that before posting this thread you need someone to buy your food for you