They really drove this into the fucking ground

They really drove this into the fucking ground.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7cX8lTS2lyc
youtube.com/watch?v=OYJ-BMM4vqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

me personally, I think it's still kinda funny

Almost like that's the point or something.

me personally, i think its really cool

They are turning into what they parody. Same way they said intentionally bad movies aren't funny and then made Space Cop.

Mike's hat made me laugh.

Cool very

>Personally I loved it!
>Very cool xD

Fuck off back to the YouTube comments section you cancerous cockriders.
Nothing is funny about watching these obese 40 something's pretend they are morally superior

If this makes even one child not turn into a drone for the Mouse than it will have been worth it.

Or you could get some real friends instead

>that eminem toy/whatever by rich

I'm sorry that you're so worked up about this lad

>Redditshill Cancer Memeia

i didnt say very cool, i said really cool you fricking @$$hole also NO ONE used an xD

They are going to make nine parts to parody the Star Wars movies

Not everyone can have a $17,000 a month Patreon

Then they send their virtual friend cronies under the comments sections of other youtubers to spam hurtful comments

These guys are cunts

It caught my eye too

This post has so many vistas.

I guess they're trying to recuperate the costs of all that plastic crap they bought for the segment.

>Then they send their virtual friend cronies under the comments sections of other youtubers to spam hurtful comments
They do? When have they ever encouraged their audience to do this or even acknowledged it?

Well I'm glad them and other fans are catching up to the bullshit that is Disney.

youtu.be/7cX8lTS2lyc

>Not everyone can have a $17,000 a month Patreon
Why not?

Nobody wants to see your shitty RLM ripoff bullshit. Shill somewhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=OYJ-BMM4vqM

Maybe they should tell people not to do it if you they want to continue to accept no responsibility

They drove themselves into the ground before they even started on Youtube.

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

You're obviously just in this for the (you)s. You KNOW if they acknowledged this kind of behavior and tried to tell their audience not to do it, more people would do it. That's how that shit always works.

Wow so they are like this pasta says thenJust pathetic

Very cool thread, OP.
Very cool.
It repeats things that I've read before on this board, so me personally, I love it.

Well good news for them, people are finally seeing through Disney's bullshit thanks to that abmysal TLJ trailer. youtu.be/7cX8lTS2lyc

I love this one, always makes me laugh

Yeah it's clearly getting to them that they're still so unsuccessful despite putting out a product they feel is far superior to their competitors.

You look at the TFA review and Mike crying about other people talking about Star Wars on Youtube, or the pathetic rebuttal they put out afterwards.

>expecting them to break down the trailer when there's already hundreds of thousands of reaction videos on youtube already
they handled this well desu

oy vey shut it down!!!1

STOP SPAMMING YOUR SHITTY VIDEO, FAGGOT

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' has exposed him as a fraud and proved a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

>mfw there is not a single person in the entire history of this place, who has EVER been able to successfully refute this review.

t. disney shill

Why are gen x faggots so passive aggressive?

what a remarkably passive aggressive question

No I'm being directly confrontational. Ill fuck you up gramps