Why doesn't the USA just turn Iran into parking lot?

Why doesn't the USA just turn Iran into parking lot?

Attached: trumpbomb.jpg (989x556, 122K)

>if you're homeless just buy a house

Attached: 8455978237d43b0d096bf9bea7131e81.jpg (1760x2295, 364K)

Are you saying the USA couldn't wipe Iran off the face of the Earth with the press of a button?

Nice try, Bibi.

he fears for his life

>you either keep a journal or say you do but don't
what if I just don't, and say I don't?

The US would be wiped out minutes later by retaliatory strikes from both Russia and China.

I highly doubt that, any nukes from Russia or China would be intercepted before they make it off the Asian coastline

What kind of faggot keeps a journal.

You go ahead and keep that sense of security. Knowing the truth would only keep you awake at night.

this is the best comment i I have seen in the week

So naive...

It helps boost mental productivity, especially if you use it to create art or music.
Nothing you'd ever have to concern yourself with.

I've literally been saying this for over 10 years.

What's the point, in 5 years no one would care about it anyways.

Yeah, probably by Santa Claus.

I wish we would! Fucking tired of Iran and their stupid fucking threats.

>The US would be wiped out minutes later by retaliatory strikes from both Russia and China.

Attached: 1554242401937.gif (352x240, 854K)

How many do you think the defense system can intercept? 10? 20? 100? Because I promise you that between Russia and China combined, they have many many more than the defense system could possibly intercept?

Why do we need to. We just proved we had an ability much more dangerous. The ability no others have. The ability to pick out and destroy any leader, any where, any time. We could do this with Putin, Kim Dong, The Iotola, ayatollah, Xi Pingong, anyone. We’ve done it quiet a few times now. Bin Laden, Isis leaders. We can pick off who ever the fuck we want. No other country is doing this shit. No one is at our level. All they can do is shit tier terrorist crap on bridges in England or whatever. We can can pick off leaders off the world and make them dead when ever the fuck we want

We could glass Iran with nukes but the natural effects would not be viable for anyone... That's why nobody has fired the nuke button. We could bend Iran over in weeks to a matter of a few months and annex them if we wanted even... The only thing we would have to worry about is a country with something to gain from everyone outside Israel and their sheckles... We would only need to worry about someone else wanting to try and back Iran which the probability of is very low.

Wtf is this shit

The Federation of American Scientists estimates that Russia possesses 6,500 nuclear weapons. China has over 250 that they know of.

How many do you think the missile defense system can handle? At once? And for how long? Because they're nukes, not water balloons.

Attached: 72589014_903646943350134_4978769159455244288_n.jpg (635x631, 41K)

the majority wouldn't but I don't think Russia is willing to die for Iran and China is more interested in Pakistan than Iran

fucking Sup Forums is worse than facebook nowadays

no. if the US nuked the country, Trump would be removed from office and tried for war crimes. Russia and China would do nothing but weep and make propaganda against Americans.

aside from nukes, Russia has ensured the US that if the US touches Iranian land, Russia will engage the US. A conventional war with Russia would be long and devastating to both nations.
Trump may be that dumb. We'll see.

kek

Pretty sure after the first two attempts the USA would life wipe China as well and keep Russia around as its bitch. After China there is literally nobody left on Earth that can compete with the USA in warfare, and China barely comes close itself.

Attached: putin-trump7.jpg (1200x1200, 167K)

it's a hella dumb idea user-kun
it's a very large country, what would anyone need with a parking lot that big
unless you mean we should build the world's biggest mall
but Persia has greater historical significance than a fat orange faggot who creeps on his own daughter
and the idiots who support the douche because they are followers, sheep, just lambs led to the slaughter by fat epstein pedophiles
>did you know that epstein groomed girls working at Mar a Lago
>many videos of Trump and Epstein
>Trump only fucked little girls that reminded him of his own daughter
you should probably drink bleach and end your pitiable suffering user-kun

>keyboard warrior/faggot/poet
>emphasis on the faggot tho :(

Bunch of NPCs thinking they matter while being pawns.

Attached: trump-putin.jpg (600x390, 54K)

damn son you are fucking retarded

I think you're just mad Trump avoided another Benghazi situation

Leave our embassies alone or lose another general, faggots

Because it isn't a sweet paradise

>Benghazi situation
Remind me how many Americans died in Benghazi? Wasn't it 4? An ambassador, 2 CIA spooks, and an info Officer.

How many people died when he ordered that unsanctioned airstrike on an airport? At least six, including a top Iran general.

Someone post the picture of dude splattered on the concrete my gf wants to see it

>comparing people 1:1
Embassies should never be attacked by mobs, and that goes for all embassies in all countries

I'm gonna turn into Ricardo Milos while doing a sexy dance and ask (((him))) if (((he))) want a peach and then invite Trump over for a sex party but then he said he in Iran and we go over and shit all over Tehran and then realize the Germans resurrected Hitler and Russians resurrected Stalin but then we convince them to form Nazbol Empire for peace. :)

Funny post.

that why you making passive aggressive fullstops?

Israeli master's have yet to give their sock puppet the OK.

Attached: Screenshot_20200103-200912.png (720x1280, 328K)

Why are you guys all forgetting the NATO, most of EU would prolly go against merica for not pressing that button but if merica gets attacked the NATO is forced to help merica.