Time for one of these threads

Time for one of these threads

template in next post

>Jesse

fuck you with rusty nails

"A thriller about a politically active, fierce, independent who woman faces her biggest obstacle yet, a veteran police officer who thinks women should be held to the same standards in the eyes of the law. Needless to say our strong protagonist doesn't take kindly to the officer's pig like misogny. Evan Peters does his own stunts"

kys

GOT A PROBLEM, PIG!?!?½!?!?

i'd watch it

based

I see you frequent reddit.

Batman Horror Film.

Not just the usual dark gritty take on a superhero film, but a full on horror film. Batman's whole concept is fear, and how he uses fear to take down his enemies and criminals, so make a movie where he's actually terrifying.

Joker would be psychotic, not Ledger anarchist or Leto crime boss. Actuallly insane and being around him is terrifying.

Scarecrow obviously, due to his whole power set or whatever you want to call it is about fear.

And J.K. Simmons as Gordon because I am just keen to see him.

James Wan (Saw 1, Conjuring, Insidious, Dead Silence and upcoming Aquaman) would be perfect for a modern horror movie and he actually can make horrors good too.

>it's a Sup Forums has a crush on Scott (((Eastwood))) episode
Yuck

are you implying that Eastwood is a jewish name? because it really isn't

Someone finally understands leto's joker. Jesus Christ, it's like I was taking crazy pills

It's in there somewhere. Trust me, my Jew detector is on point.

> Eastwood is of English, Irish, Scottish, and Dutch ancestry.[17] He is descended from Mayflower passenger William Bradford, and through this line is the 12th generation of his family born in North America and the 13th generation to live in North America.

It doesn't get any more non-jewish than that.

Normies and autismos can't enjoy anything that isn't Heath Ledger or Marvel tier Villain.

(((North America))) is I had to see

>not Dennis Haysbert as the sarge

Kill youreself my man

>a bunch of street shitters

uhm how about no?

Is this pookino?