There’s this girl I like. She likes me back. We used to live close but I ended up moving away due to family...

There’s this girl I like. She likes me back. We used to live close but I ended up moving away due to family. We still kept in touch. Recently, she told me she loves me but also has a crush on a dude where she’s studying. Says she loves me more, but is unsure what to do. Says she’s confused and frustrated. This was the only girl I’ve actually loved, /b.
She’s talked to me about really personal stuff. We’ve stayed up for hours talking to each other. She says she wishes she could spend more time with me, wants to get closer to me.

Guys, am I doomed?

Attached: 28D17959-3D13-431D-AB67-C26F60745F57.jpg (737x640, 77K)

Youre doomed OP. I dont want to be an asshole about it but I had the same thing happen to me. Whore I did LDR with walked about a guy who said she was hot, next thing I know I get cucked and left broken hearted. She aint gonna wait for you bro

Attached: Doge_Sad.png (430x719, 278K)

Hm. She keeps telling me she still wants me in her life. That she can’t live without me. Never met a guy like me. Blah blah blah the whole nine yards. Is she just selfish and can’t decide on a dude or does she just not want to hurt my feelings?

Attached: 7A360B5C-D4A4-466E-9EEC-39580BD3380F.jpg (182x300, 66K)

>says she loves me
>but also has a crush
Typical woman. Don't bother mate, find some local girl.

She said she’s lost a bit interest in him because he bleached his hair and got ear piercings. All things considering should I just give up on her? I probably should, yeah?

Bro she said the same things to me.
Might be not wanting to hurt your feelings. Just keep an eye out

Attached: Big_Bro_Sad.png (423x717, 315K)

Yes, you should give up on her. Long distance relationships only really work if you and your partner were able to forge some real bonds together over a few years prior to you two being apart. Trust me, this isn’t worth the heartache.

I’m thinking I tell her to just give up talkin to me and focus on what she truly wants. I don’t mind a friend, but getting cucked and being kept just because I’m a funny or wise guy to talk to is not my alleyway. She’s also said I’ve given her important advice and shit. If I was that good I’d have become a therapist and charged 200bucks an hour to spew the same crap to old rich fagots.

Attached: 53234C7E-FD6F-4B93-B1A9-5883F1291E39.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

Yeah. I’m gonna tell her without being rude about it. Don’t want our relationship to end on a sour note. Or what’s left of it anyways. I feel like she’ll say she’s sad. Who knows, she might truly be sad. I already have friends. I don’t want to play second fiddle to another one.

I didnt say end it retard, Just keep an eye out and dont be suprised.

Attached: Big_Bro_Worried.png (423x717, 244K)

user, she's just keeping you around as option #2 in case the other guy doesn't work out. Have some respect for yourself and force her to make a decision within the next 24 hours

That's your best bet, sounds like you're her 2nd pick in case she has no one else. Have some respect for yourself user.

I think its a wise decision after seeing everyone elses thoughts. It might suck at first but at least you arent chained to a computer.

Attached: Big_Bro_Happy.png (423x717, 315K)

Literal whore trying to play you while being an npc, the irony

Thanks for being worried, big bro. I think I've come to a conclusion, though. I hope you’ll be around tomorrow this same time. I’ll probably post telling what’s happened.

I’m not going to force her to pick. It doesn’t matter if she was the first girl I’ve truly loved. I can find someone else to love. And if I can’t.. well that sucks.
is what I plan on doing.

Many thank, big bro. I’m not sad or conflicted right now. I’ve got my emotions in check. I’m gonna go play some Overwatch and forget about this all. Kinda sucks I spent almost a year talking with this girl. Oh well.

Any advice next time I get all close with a girl?

Shit all over his face and turn into Ricardo Milos while doing a sexy dance and ask him if he want a peach and then invite Trump over for a sex party but then he said he in Iran and we go over and shit all over Tehran and then realize the Germans resurrected Hitler and Russians resurrected Stalin but then we convince them to form Nazbol Empire for peace. :)

Attached: AC983274-0FEC-4EC0-867A-8EEA1EB253D5.jpg (429x410, 26K)

Are you mentally handicapped to the highest degree, you troglodyte?

Attached: D3CE4A1D-A6FE-4455-9358-7F092B38053F.jpg (429x408, 50K)

Fuck dog, I live alone and a wage slave but I enjoy my job. Don't bend over backwards just so youre able to say "Im in a relationship". Itll happen when it happens

Attached: Big_Bro_Wink.png (423x717, 243K)

Sounds like a shallow cunt to me.

I̷̺̚ ̴̮̯̇ă̵̱̤̊ṃ̸̛͔ ̸͕̚ḃ̶̺̬̇ẽ̴̼y̴̘͆o̵̧͚̊n̷͔̝̍d̴̘̰͝ ̷̟̻͂y̶̙̍̄o̷̭͍͋̇ú̴̹̞̚r̵̠͆ ̵̬̃ľ̴͕̓ͅé̴̟̰̌v̵̭͑̿ͅḙ̸̕l̶̰̮͝ ̴͉̔ọ̸̇̈́f̵̫̾͜ ̶̰̏t̸͈͇̆h̶͙̓i̴̳̍n̵̄k̴͔̫̽͝i̵͚͋n̸̹͕̂̚g̵͎̣̃́

Attached: 64E5E041-6523-4846-8D1C-BEAE4ECB073D.jpg (745x774, 135K)

Thanks, bro. I’ll win it all. I’ll do it for you bros. Gonna go agane

Attached: EB8FAC3A-1C3C-463F-889C-DF506B0129A1.gif (240x240, 77K)

sauce?

Attached: D20181D2-D140-461F-BF16-ACF549C04786.jpg (720x512, 68K)

Shes pretty emotional, but can’t convey shit. I was the opposite of her, always thought it balanced out nicely.

sir, this is a macdonalds.

sauce?

No this is Sup Forums

You fucking twat.
The world of Moral Reversal.

No, this IS a MacDonald’s!

SAUCE?

I'm gonna coom on you

I’ll slurp your coom and force it into your mouth don’t fuckin test me I’ll do it

World of Moral Reversal. I thought 14 year olds were banned from Sup Forums.

long distance doesn't work, and will only leave you cucked. she wants to either break up, but she doesn't want to do it, or shes just gonna fuck him anyways.

I’ve already made up my mind.
Read