Are you going to dodge the draft?

Are you going to dodge the draft?

Attached: d61220a.jpg (780x850, 50K)

I am disqualified from military service already

haha fuckers

>Are you going to dodge the draft?

Attached: 1528296319425.png (152x254, 56K)

no, and when I come back from killing a bunch of towelheads I'm going to buy a c8 corvette and help start the new wave of hot rodders and adrenaline junkies

TFW your eyes shake like chihuahuas so you can't bleed out in the desert sand for something you don't believe in.

40yo tranny, I'm all sorts of disqualified and if stats prove anything I'll probably kill myself someday so I don't need sandniggers to do it for me.

ITS HAPPENING WW3 GUYSSS SAUDI ARABIA IS PLANNING A NUKE WAR ON WESTERN CIVILISATION. THEY HAVE THREE HIDDEN NUKES IN THAT SECRET ENCAMPMENT IN THE DESERT

Attached: 1578105450091.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

Attached: Bleh+bleh+bleh+keep+guns+_77013590c79ab4ac689b6ad800837fd8.jpg (960x960, 135K)

Does Iran even have nukes?

NUKE THE NUKES

Wow why do you fags think ww3 will start because we killed a sand nigger with a drone. How is the whole world gonna get involved? Nothing's going to happen go back to jerking off to traps and relax faggot. I am not even remotely worried.

No

Fuck no I want to kill some sand niggers

wow you fucking libtards started making ww3 memes really fast

eat a dick you pussy

Yes, and ICMBs

Domino effect?? Don't know shits wild

No I'll just tell them to fuck off and if I goto jail in the land of the free for literally refusing to have my freedom arbitrarily taken away, then so be it. I'll be further proof this country is a scam and hypocrisy.

That's what everyone said when Franz Ferdinand got killed

Can we talk about the real problem and just kill all nigger.....sand niggers nigger niggers, jew niggers just everyone

>33
>bad leg
>bad eyes
>tinnitus
>last of family name

Nah I'm good.

source?

>Nuke war
>3 nukes

Cute

Yes let's exterminate this genetic mishap and social filth that is the nigger
Cursed thy nigger that hath first plagued thy earth by way their nigger soul
Fuck niggers
Fuck niggers
Bless thine white and all whites thine henceforth be blessed

Attached: 1511455724700.jpg (525x744, 130K)

I mean, 3 isn't that bad, right?
Come on, we can take 'em!

Imagine thinking there's going to be a draft with the oversized military lol

Iran will inevitably draft their 25 million though.

I have bone spurs, and I don't really like this war.

No, Im not a homosexual.

Bad vision, only child, shoulder injured in a work accident. I'd join if I could, but i guess I'll be taking good care of your wives and girlfriends while you're away ;) im doing my part.

There isn't one, my point is that we're starting a similar chain of events.

>being this ignorant

When Russia joins Iran, the US will enact the draft.

My bone spurs, wealth, and fact that I don't like this war ensure I won't serve :)

Most of South America and Africa, and possibly China will side with Iran.

If you honestly think that those two events are even remotely similar, I'm going to assume you've got an extra chromosome.

Franz Ferdinand wasnt a goddamn murderous psycho terrorist. Franz was also the heir to the Hungarian throne. Solami was a peice of meat. And got roasted like one.

Imagine if Iran killed the vice president. That's the equivalent of who was killed. They see it as an act of terrorism.

Attached: war.jpg (1436x987, 416K)

Are they going to draft women?

South American military cant even defend themselves from armed cartel thugs most of them down there are starving and want a peice of the great usa pie. They wont be willing to throw that away for some dead sand people thousands of miles away.

Yeah

Attached: b0d0cb4.png (496x649, 214K)

The terrorists think what we did is terrorism? Cool.

do you believe EVERYTHING the Jews tell you to faggot?

China said "for sure they'd side against the US, and with Iran in any conflict"

they see it as an act of war. Iran will try to smuggle a nuke in. trump fucked up. he just got thousands of Americans killed, and started god knows what.

you ignorant fag. tri tew edakayte

hey shlomo, ever think of hopping off Israel's cock? it's buried about 100,000 miles in your ass

everything trump's doing, is for Israel. every American life soon to be lost, is for Israel.

and you love it

Attached: Israeli Mossad 4 Trump.jpg (1080x720, 62K)

So they're really gunna risk getting dicked on by the US, Israel, almost all of europe, and japan, plus numerous smaller countries, over some bullshit. Nah I don't think so.

Do you believe everything space niggers and muslims tell you?

From the dumb faggot who cant even spell. I wont be taking advice from a little nigger like you.

Wow another nazi. Im shocked.

Show us your disgusting tranny hole

>comes back with no dick after battlefield blowjob accident.

>he was the giver

Wow, another faggot, nigger loving kike. Kys

by draft you mean stand outside and wait to be airstriked to death

I hope WW3 starts..too many fucking humans on this planet. We need a massive world-wide culling. And IDGAF if I'm one of the culled.

Yet you faggot conservatives still suck his (((orange))) cock. Please kill yourself, kike lover.

Donald trump is our first nigger president

Disqualified, however I really wish I wasn't.

They have Russian technology and are a modern military though. They will also have 25,000,000 troops and China on their side.

Disqualified. Really wish I wasn't.

>They have Russian technology and are a modern military though.
it didnt help solami

Tee-hee

Age 27 was the cutoff the last time the draft was active. If it was kept the same, I'm already safe.

Do you know how WWI was started?

Attached: 1573256839278.png (686x798, 33K)

A federal court in Feb 2019 ruled that male only selective service was unconstitutional.

Assassination of Archduke Ferdinand, the ruler of a country. Not some military official.

WW3 is not going to happen, you faggots.

Who's they? They have thousands of people hating the US and we're now just waiting for a big terrorist attack from any one of them to get back into the same conflicts we had after 911

EQUALITY!

source?

Attached: 2017-10-19 23_02_49-League of Legends.png (172x106, 39K)

twitter Crazy_Ariana_BB

Iran is allied with China and Russia you retard.

Im 40, fuck off. I don't like any butthole. I've been dating women this entire time and have no interest in that.

I'm over 35 can't wait to fuck all that prime pussy while you zoomers are getting gassed

Muh sides!!!

B-B-B-BASED

Just Google it you lazy ass

no im gonna seize control of a middle eastern nation during political instability, then make start growing and importing heroin to america so i can make a shit ton of money

I got flatfeet and im on the spectrum lets go boys! Im mega rarded

lucky you retard

Kek, conservatives only listen to fox who is lying about this entire event

Sorry best you can afford is a dodge challenger

At 26% interest. And it's used.

from here to /r/teenagers you are all little faggots who deserve to be beaten.

Did 3 years already. Got injured. 100% disability rating for life. 3500 a month bitches, not including the GI BILL which puts me at 5000. I am fully capable of doing any job I want, so when I graduate college (fo' free), i'll find a job I actually want and be making nearly 6 figures a year, 42k of it non taxable. Also can't serve again because "disabled." Have fun actually going to war, faggots. Thanks for paying your taxes that pays for my free healthcare, 140,000 free life insurance, and monthly wages! You're the real heroes!

Attached: 1577952620879.png (697x444, 217K)

We actually have MASERs to shoot them out of the sky before they reach our coasts. That is if they even had ICBMs able to reach us.

Not capable of reaching us, and we have several ways of shooting them down before they leave their coasts

Of their spoiled soft male population? No females allowed obviously

Not South America, we owe China too much money and they have too much money invested in us, what is Africa gonna do? Send ill trained, uneducated, illiterate soldiers?

Do you think Iran is Saudi Arabia or are you just unread?

Attached: iran women.jpg (1439x1673, 503K)

I was in the military on a base that trained Iranian Troops, they were soft and lazy. They wear a uniform and shoot guns they don't train physically, they have as much discipline as a marching band.

really? because they arent doing anything

Attached: 1468364105640.jpg (600x450, 19K)

You are trolling me right?

Attached: Screenshot_20200103-234848_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 1.02M)

They can still serve and seek education from the looks of it.

Two Baker acts and I'm 38

>pic related

Attached: 1519840124135.jpg (460x338, 34K)

>how the fuck is WW1 going to start? So what if some asshole named Franz Ferdinad got shot

Attached: 1200px-DC-1914-27-d-Sarajevo-cropped.jpg (1200x1453, 810K)

I have a felony. Military won't draft a faggot like me.

Seeking and getting are two different things homie

I did 4 years and now I am almost 40. I am out Sup Forums

General=Archduke fucking how?

>IDGAF if Im the one the getting culled

Muh nigga, courage of your convictions and shit