How to keep your son from becoming a faggot

>Spend time with him

You're a heterosexual male and the biggest influence in his life. Be/act strong, manly and respectful towards women and he'll turn out just fine.

>Monitor and control his television habits

With more and more "progressive" shows ramming feminism and homosexuality down our throats, try to avoid shows that are too "progressive". If your son sees something on TV or in the movies that disagrees with your values, discuss it and explain why it's wrong.

>Encourage heterosexual behavior

Does your son have a crush on a certain girl? Ask him about it and encourage it. "Oooo, you like a certain little lady? That's pretty cool, little man. What's her name? Do you like spending time around her? Good!" Don't worry too much if he likes multiple girls, he will settle down so long as you honestly discuss how you chose his mother.

If anyone has anything to add to this, please do. Raising strong, upright heterosexual men is going to become increasingly difficult in the near distant future.

Homosexual male > white male

Just take him out to a camping trip once or twice per year and he will be fine.

>Being "manly"

Closet faggot detected.

another good tip is to not force him to kiss you on the lips under the age of eight

Good advice but its too bad that 80% of parents don't know what the fuck they're doing

Teach em to shoot from age 12

Get em involved in some kinda good sport

Your insecurity is showing

Fags please leave

So you're saying you should NUTURE heterosexuality? Lmao what a faggot.

This is the best advice you will ever read for preventing your son from catching a case of the gays.
>Meanwhile, the boy's father has to do his part. He needs to mirror and affirm his son's maleness. He can play rough-and-tumble games with his son, in ways that are decidedly different from the games he would play with a little girl. He can help his son learn to throw and catch a ball. He can teach him to pound a square wooden peg into a square hole in a pegboard. He can even take his son with him into the shower, where the boy cannot help but notice that Dad has a penis, just like his, only bigger.

I think he's saying put your kids on hormone therapy if they so much as even think about playing with a barbie doll`

Wow this thread sucks who wants free advice?

MFW my dad did everything mentioned in this thread and more and I still like sucking dick.

Are you sure he waved his dick in your face while showering with you?

>Raised by single dad
>Masculine sports almost year round
>No sisters; only brothers
>Only male friends
>Never sexually abused
I'm homosexual. I think your theory is partially correct in that environment influences sexual preference. But it's more complicated than that.

Really makes your neurons fire.

Is that feces on your flag?

>With more and more "progressive" shows ramming feminism and homosexuality down our throats.
>ramming down your throat
Marco Rubio is that you? That guy was always using that phrase.

This is a great PSA.
Make it a constant on the board please.

I'm pretty sure doing this will cause a big separation in the child's mind. Parents have no idea how to create a child. They don't even understand their own emotions and psyche and they think they should raise a completely free computer and teach it what they know?
>. "Oooo, you like a certain little lady? That's pretty cool, little man. What's her name? Do you like spending time around her? Good!"
Demeaning and also separates you from your son. Your son only looks up to you because he needs you. Treat him as an equal and he will still view as a father but consider you his equal.

I think it's sound advice. The main reason I felt pressured to date women and lose my virginity proper was because of my father's influence. Social peer pressure was also a factor, but probably not as much.

>Appreciation of nature
>Physical exercise
>No time for feefees
But the most important part of it is that you will realize that you need to act in order to survive. Not be better or get girls, but merely survive.
Camping trips are incredible.

>your son

did ya forget where you are lol

That's interesting, I had NO pressure from my father (because he's a cuck). All of my pressure to lose my virginity was from my friends.

>keep him healthy
Demonstrate proper hygiene, nutrition and exercise. Feed him well and teach him to seek out quality meals and avoid garbage. Encourage him to take pride in his appearance (without becoming vain). Encourage him to take pride in his athletic abilities. (Some competitive spirit is good, but he should primarily enjoy sports and exercise for the personal satisfaction and comraderie it brings, if he gets too caught up in winning, he'll eventually drop out when he starts aging)

>AVOID ESTROGENIC AND HORMONE DISRUPTING CHEMICALS
Research the products he'll be exposed to (toothpaste, bottles, soaps, shampoos, medicines, plastics, food).

My father let my brothers and I know early on that he "didn't raise no faggots." kek

After the divorce he embraced being a bachelor. While I admire how strong and not-cucked he is, perhaps his mentality cheapened a woman's value in my mind? I don't know.

Give him his own blacked.com account at early age.

Don't let him go to Sup Forums especially Sup Forums

Also
>>promoting premarital sex

Your father, or your mother's husband?

>My father let my brothers and I know early on that he "didn't raise no faggots." kek
He sounds fucking awesome, my dad never said anything like that because, as I say, he's a cuck.

>After the divorce he embraced being a bachelor. While I admire how strong and not-cucked he is, perhaps his mentality cheapened a woman's value in my mind? I don't know.
My dad's done the exact same thing, but unfortunately he did it the cuck way. He should have divorced her ass in about 2003 I reckon (when I was 12) but he waited until 2009 (when I was 18, and my bro 20).

Basically he spent years locked away in his bedroom (separate from my mum) watching Sopranos DVDs because he was too fucking pussy and scared to take the right decision and move out. OR to make the marriage work - I don't really give a shit, he should have just made the fucking decision.

But yes he's embraced the bachelor life now, but he keeps going through tons of women, probably because he's too fucking insecure to keep one around for more than a couple of months at most.

>>implying you or anyone else on Sup Forums will ever reproduce

Work on yourself first

Dont forget to add fucking him in the ass to insure he doesn't enjoy gay sex

I really feel bad for the many many many kids being forced into doing shit they don't want to do because their sexually repressed fathers are trying to force sexual repression upon their sons.
It is almost like circumcision.
Just accept that your son is gay m8
That or have him resent you and become a degenerate bug chaser.
Having a supporting family is the most critical aspect of a person's life.
And people wonder why gays kill themselves so much

Kek, my dad recommended that I not waste my time with women until I finished my education, pussy is just a distraction. I think that's better advice to give.

He is obviously saying that you should act like a man of respect if you want your son to be anything other than flamboyant faggot or liberal cuck.

Go fuck yourself. I look like the spitting image of my dad when he was younger, there's literally no way I'm not his

>So you're saying you should NUTURE heterosexuality? Lmao what a faggot.
its just called parenting where I come from
unless you want your millenia old family to end with your generation

>act respectful towards women

good way to raise a shameful faggot

cuck

>2016
>not knowing the difference between insure and ensure

kek yourself m8

>"Oooo, you like a certain little lady? That's pretty cool, little man."

i assume that's how americans speak to their kids, like really autistically and as if it was in a bad sitcom

Actually, we need a certain percentage of homosexual men. People like Alan Turing (inventor of modern computers), Michelangelo (creator of the most praised pieces of Christian art), Truman Capote, Andy Warhol, and many many others.

The truth is that we are not bound by the same limitations that heterosexuals face. You can get babies by accident. It is expected of you to get marrried to be successful. We do not have to do that, which means we can spend more time on our carreers, and personal lives. The gays are very often richer than the non-gays for these reasons... You have to spend money on dates to get laid, to pretend you are interested, we just call someone on Grindr to take care of the swelling, then go back to working.

You procreate. We create.

All of those people were degenerates.

The computer has weakened and degenerated society massively. Not a coincidence a faggot invented it.

Besides the best intellectuals were CELIBATE not sodomites.

"Oooo, you like a certain little lady? That's pretty cool, little man. What's her name? Do you like spending time around her? Good!"

I don't think talking to him like a creepy faggot will help much. The fuck is wrong with you?

Well you also have to educate them at home because schools are the place where left ideology is spread the most.

He's right. Better try the mudslime way by trying to rape every woman you see.

At least we dont speak Arabic ot Paki to our kids

Top or Bottom?

Fo sho mah nigga

This is how limp wristed, sensitive fairies are made.

You have to hold your son to realistic male standards, bants included.

>Does your son have a crush on a certain girl? Ask him about it and encourage it. "Oooo, you like a certain little lady? That's pretty cool, little man. What's her name? Do you like spending time around her? Good!" Don't worry too much if he likes multiple girls, he will settle down so long as you honestly discuss how you chose his mother.

How to be an autistic dad 101

>The computer has weakened and degenerated society massively.

He said, posting on Sup Forums, an Internet website...

and they were celibate (except for Michelangelo, Truman Capote, Alan Turing...) because of people like you, because of homophobia, which keeps us on our toes, which means that we consistently have to prove ourselves.

What was it that I see often on this website?
Strong men create prosperous times, prosperous times create weak men, wake men create tough times...
There, you have it. We live through tough times, which means that we have to always make a place in society, to prove that we exist beyond our sexuality. Thus we cannot content ourselves by being. We have to create.

Faggots get the fuck out, okay?

You've got a fucking containment board, now fucking use it:

Get some Guns. Teach him how to shoot, take him to the range. I suggest one thats easy to use and one thats hard recoil. Like having a .22 pistol and either a Mosin Nagant or a 20 Gauge Shotgun. That way you've got a gun, and then you've got "the big gun".

Get a Pellet Gun so that he can shoot at home in the back yard or something.

Probably wanna get the Pellet Gun first so that way you can see whether he's actually interested in shooting. Its possible but unlikely that he may not like it. Then after he does that abit tell him you're gonna get some real guns.

Source: Guns made sure I didnt become a faggot.

Hint: Its also a good idea to HAVE a gun these days. For obvious reasons.

Pakistani you mean bigot

>Get some Guns. Teach him how to shoot, take him to the range. I suggest one thats easy to use and one thats hard recoil. Like having a .22 pistol and either a Mosin Nagant or a 20 Gauge Shotgun. That way you've got a gun, and then you've got "the big gun".

what's with shit like this
OP, just explain to the kid about what the primary function of sex is, and tell him that its a responisbility to do his part, and continue the bloodline and teach his kids to do the same.

seeing the american population, I notice that some of them are 'manly' by some standards, they workout and they shoot guns and all this shit that's typical for normal guys, but they are gay despite doing that stuff.
teaching him to shoot a gun doesnt mean he will automatically not be a homo
so just make sure you explain to the kid exactly the things you need to

I'm thankful every day for the fact that I was raised by such a great father. It's truly unfortunate that so many others aren't as lucky. Everyone should be able to look up to their father.

Raise your children in a two parent household, one mother one father, keep them away from degenerate media and they should be ok. Make sure you teach them that its degenerate as well. Dont let the world normalize it on their eyes. Make sure they constantly have good example of human behaviour modeled in front of them. This requires mom and dad to not be degenerates as well.

Beyond this, if he developes homosexual tendencies its probably a mental illness so seek proper medical care.

For the pellet gun I suggest the model from Walmart that has the built in Suppressor. Its a single shot that needs to be cocked and it requires some elbow strength.

So that will emphasize paying attention to accuracy rather than spraying bbs/pellets. Puts the focus on responsibility.

Reason I talk about guns as being an anti-faggot strategy is because Guns are Manly and Macho even if you're responsible with them.

He'll find enough gay shit online as it stands.

If you had a Daughter and you didnt want her to be Lez or a Tomboy then guns is definitely not the kinda thing you would to get her.

No idea if these comics are translated to other languages, but if the are, all you need to do is let him read them.

They are the bible of western civilization.

Genetic engineering.