I have a coworker who's been stealing money from the store I work at...

I have a coworker who's been stealing money from the store I work at. I have video of her trying to steal from a drop box by prying it open with a screwdriver, and then successfully picking the drop box lock open with a paperclip. She didn't steal anything from there and when I went to count the till, it was perfectly balanced. I told my boss about this immediately and he said I will have to talk to Loss Prev. about this and give a statement. Her boyfriend is an ex con, and I'm sure it won't be hard to figure out it was me who spilled the beans. I'm not sure what he went to jail for but judging from his tattoo's, he was part of a latin gang based out of Puerto Rico (my former manager who worked at the same store and is Puerto Rican verified this), and I can only imagine how far down the rabbit hole goes with this man. What should I do? I can't recant what happened without losing my job.

Attached: 1564038268474.jpg (231x250, 7K)

buy a gun, got to the gym, be vigilant

this would work if I didn't live in Florida

Next time mind your business and don't be such a tattle tale faggot. No one likes you or respects you, trust me.

get the fuck outta Florida then, it's the south's trashcan

>I have a coworker who's been stealing money from the store I work at
And
She didn't steal anything from there and when I went to count the till, it was perfectly balanced.

Looks more like you suspected her rather than that she did steal anything

look, I'm just trying to keep my job. I'm not going to say shit if someone takes a coke or something nobody would give a fuck about if it went missing. But when the store starts losing massive amounts of money and it's happening on my shift, LP could look at me and blame me so either way it doesn't matter

Attached: 1562977022987.jpg (550x550, 29K)

HMMM.. I wonder who is a criminal ITT

Fuck off you societal leach. Next time one of you low life's tries to steal from me or vandalize my property, I'm gonna fuck him up

Aight nigga first off

Try blackmail the chick.

You already snitched (bitch move btw)

Her guy will fuck you up at some point so go into hiding if you can for a lil bit.

You got access to a knife/gun for protection?

If yes, follow the girl home one night, dick sucked at gun/ knife point. Wear a ski mask or something don’t be dumb

Press the gang member if your feeling stupid and or brave. Take it to this nigga before he comes for you. Most so called hard cubts are actually just fronting.

It’s a 50 50

Keep a screwdriver/ claw hammer on you. These are really convenient for a lot of situations and can help get you out of some sticky shit. Don’t try to kill/maim with them that’s dumb af but a claw hammer to the kneecap will stop someone temporarily, screwdriver in the spot where the appendix is will put someone down. For a while anyways.. If your cornered. Last resort

Get back up. The homie might come with his boys (pretty likely) Essex’s are mouthy pussies till they grow up

Good luck!

>if I didn't live in Florida
What does that have to do with anything?

You legally cannot buy from a licensed dealer until you are 21, and the private market is almost exclusively rifles.

How fucking young are you? Jesus...

I'm of legal age to vote, but not old enough to go into a liquor store

Do you have any of-age friends? You only have to be 18 to get a handgun as a gift according to my very quick Google research.

losing your job seems better than losing your life. Also you are a snitching little jew and deserve everything that is coming. you are going to suffer. Those Puerto rican gangs dont fuck around. say goodbye to your family friends and loved ones. RIP OP

Shit-skin detected.

>You legally cannot buy from a licensed dealer until you are 21, and the private market is almost exclusively rifles.

Not true. Go get a hunting license and take a hunter safety course, then you can buy long guns at 18.

Post the video

>Implying this and every thread on Sup Forums in the past 5 hours hasn't been made by bots.

That's fair

"Societal leach", huh? Not even "a criminal", dog, it's just a fact. No one likes or respects a tattle tale, should've learned that when you were a little kid; the cops don't even respect their CIs man, bet on it. But just mind your own business, you and OP. They'll probably figure out who was trying to steal regardless, OP, y'all got video cameras and what not, right? Now you'll just be known as the kiss-ass lackey no one trusts or respects.