Idk what to do Sup Forums. My life is ruined...

Idk what to do Sup Forums. My life is ruined. All I wanted was to lick this girl's asshole but she went and got tit implants so now my life has no meaning.

Attached: nve14izrlez31.jpg (1322x2081, 149K)

How much info do you have on this girl? Do you know her measurements? Her weight? Do you know any personal information? Do you know her personal phone number? What about her address?

The biggest question is, would you want to know the answer to all of those questions?

Attached: 90BB111F-8B9C-405E-8615-C3235CC6826F.jpg (344x517, 35K)

the guy is faggot, don't' respond to any further questions and he may leave and stop spamming these threads

Enough.
I know a lot actually. Weve been messaging and shes been telling me a lot. Girls like to do that
But it wouldn't hurt to know what shes telling me thats true and whats bullshit

Attached: Yw8eyd84gruf9x9shw eo990.jpg (1080x2046, 822K)

Stay mad bitch

How often do you post about this?

you're a fucking loser, kill yourself

So you wanted to lick her asshole when she looked like an under age girl, but now that she looks more her age you don't like her? You need to start a new trap thread

Unless you can provide some sort of incentive to you licking her ass, it’s hardly possible. Is location an issue for you? What about yourself. Do you think she’d dislike your body or appearance? What do you look like anyways, body wise?

So you fell for an E-Thot?

How much money did you give her on patreon?

>told you

Attached: no.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Honestly this is the first time

Awwww are you jealous? Jealous that my tongue is going to go balls deep inside her asshole and stay there to marinate while your tongue remains tucked away in your sad little cuck mouth?

Kek fuck yourself you stupid bitch.

>So you wanted to lick her asshole when she looked like an under age girl, but now that she looks more her age you don't like her?
No, i wanted to lick her asshole when she looked like a REAL girl, not some fake plastic mongaloid that she is now with those fake tits.

>Unless you can provide some sort of incentive to you licking her ass,
Because its a beautiful ass. Dude look at that thing. Its so beautiful I want to pleasure it (and her) with my tongue so fucking hard.

Im about 6'2", long hair, beard, glasses, i wear flannel everywhere and smoke pot daily.

About $4,300 so far

Told me what? That you have no proof that theyre together?

Attached: OPisafaggot.jpg (1701x1080, 576K)

Fucking kill yourself faggot! The faster, the better. Tired of these fucking troll thread you make every fucking day!

Based user

Well, user. If she is okay with it and you want it to happen, I don’t see why not. I’m assuming you don’t care that she’s only in it for the money. If you do make progress, show us your wins okay. 4.3k dollars is no small amount. At that point I’m sure even the boyfriend would tell you to tongue her.

This motherfucker post this shit every! fucking! day!
troll bitch wont stop shit postin.
Legit kill your self faggot, faster the better!

Fuck off with this shit, no one gives a fuck

Kek

kik: tiredluck , 7inch cock feed me, sissys hmu too

Dude im going to tongue the fuck out of that girl's butthole

Kek youre a faggot

You do apparently

Good luck, user!

Is it summer already?