How much do you pay for acid?

How much do you pay for acid?

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (720x405, 85K)

Never Had any

10 for a 200 mcg tab normally

thats too bad
its fun

Never had the chance, I do not get much human interaction...

10 a tab, 15 if your plug is taxing

how much you take at a time?
15 seems a bit high for 1 tab

Less than you, faggot

probably
wish i lived on the west cost

$40 a strip, so $4 a tab.

$2-3.50 a dose

damn son
whats your very general area? or do you just got a good connection?

I dont. Acid is for degenerates.

1, shit gets you high for like 10+ hours tho so I think it's worth it

you say that like its a bad thing

Agreed, you definitely get good bang for your buck when it comes to acid.
The only problem is it takes 2 weeks for your tolerance to get back to normal to do it again.

1? any idea on the dosage? i usually take 2 for a good mellow trip for me.

They claim its 300 mics but I think its really 100 to 200.

800/10 pack of 250

pay $6 per 125ug tab on the deep web

Attached: 86.png (300x100, 42K)

10 pack? never heard this term before

what is that in tabs, strips, or sheets?

10 pack = 10 sheets = .1 of a gram of raw crystal
I get it raw then lay it in sheets or make a vial of liquid.

I was told it was around 120 mcg. I've only done it like 5 times tho and I think I dont wanna build a tolerance to this shit. It always super fucking intense for me and I've heard it shrinks your frontal lobe after a while

If i was desperate i would try to darkweb
but i have no idea which sites are legitimate
and im not tech savvy enough to set up a bitcoin wallet and be confident im covering my tracks

have you ever tested your shit to make sure its LSD-25 and not like 25i-NBOMe?

which market? agora?

fuck me
thats impressive
im guessing you sell that shit

200 a vile

I actually took some 150ug gel tabs last night and it was really fun, me and my buddy ended up taking 150ug each at 5pm then taking another 75ug at 10pm and tripped until 8am

Attached: 0620_-_BK4zPao.jpg (495x481, 67K)

tolerance goes back to normal in two weeks
there is no type of permanent tolerance

and i've never heard anything about "frontal lobe shrinkage"

empire is good, apolon is good, I haven't tried any other ones that are currently operating, but I used to order from silk back in the day

vile?
how many mics is that usually?

Nah. Mostly just eat it and give it away. Im buying an 8 ball this year for 13 thousand, hoping thatll be enough to last the rest of my life.

which wallet do you use?
or do you transfer bitcoins some other way?

never bought online before

shit acid

10 strip for 80$ so 8 bucks a piece

100ug each.

i used to have a guy who'd sell me 10 strips for 50

Now i dont have anyone though. thinking about buying LSDP on the internet... anyone have experience with that?

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Haven't seen those in a long time

8 ball of acid
i never thought id hear that

isnt lsd a big unstable though? how would you even store that?

First off its vial second off he isnt getting a full vial from anyone for 200. A vial is 1000 hits of liquid. Thats the 10 pack, 1000+ bucks for normies. Its taken me years to find my plugs for large doses on hookup prices and im still just scratching the surface.
Dude cant even spell vial so he's misinformed or just flat lying.

Back in the 90's they were $5 for a dose

$10 a tab

I bought a phial that has like 100+ hits for $600 because L is hard to come by. I deff think I overpaid but idrc

Knew a guy who knew a guy
Dude went insane cause he was doing the shit all the time. Flew off the handle. Punched his mom once over something dumb. Didnt ask many questions and never really cared to research it
You can get stuck in a trip forever though and theres some research on that if you google it

thanks for the info
im still learning the terminology

ive taken gels and paper tabs, never seen liquid in a vial.

Yea its nuts tbh. Lsd way more stable than role players online would have you believe. Im just going to keep the crystal in a film container. Light is what you want to keep away from acid. I will probably end up storing some in liquid as well. Blotter tabs degrade quickest. Lots of acid out there is still the same shit from the 60s/70s. Not to say there isnt a shit ton of fresh dose.

If its really 100+ and youre a casual user you did good. Keep it in the dark.

I know about hallucinogen persisting perception disorder (flashbacks).
But I've also heard that chronic HPPD is still up for debate if it ever really occurs.

$6 a tab seems pretty good if its hard to come by.

What color gel tabs were they
Btw slang for that is windowpane
Dont say Sup Forums never taught you anything

This is the only one left on my list and I don't think I will get to it. My imagination is just too much and I know I will end up thinking I can fucking fly or some shit.

10$ for one hit in cali.
don't know the dosage and not even sure its acid tbh but every time I have taken it it's been from different people and all of them felt the same so it could have been acid

it was years ago
but it was an amber color and had the consistency of malleable plastic

it was a bit hard to divide so i took a bit too much and was the closest i got to ego death

Get a trip sitter and say on ground level kek

I question *actual* LSD when presented. Many of this shit is RCs passed off as such. In my day (the 90s resurgence) it was $5/hit then kids were running around with $20/hit and sure as shit didn't describe the feeling of LSD when asked. Be careful. It's hard to know real LSD unless you were in an era of it. If you have no basis of comparison it might be some level of RCs on that shit.

there are testing kits for pretty cheap

Orange and purple are from san francisco. Ego death is a meme. We are all dead/alive useless faggot retards thrown into an existence that was mever supposed to give a fuck in the first place. Aint none of us shit. Aint none of us ever gonna be shit. We just here to experience whatever the fuck. The rest is made up bullshit.

Paying 10 a hit in indiana and the last three times I bought some it was trash

Test kits mayne. But yes. Tons of bullshit chinese bathtub chems out there, and tons of kids who dont know what theyre taking. Its WAAAAY easier to get 5lb of RC than 1lb of LSD

samefag here, if you take one on your own a good indicator of LSD is some stomach cramping on the onset. At least in my experience. I've eaten enough 2ci and 2ce but haven't fucked with others so that's just my advice. Be careful with it.

He should def get before distributing then.

stopped doing tabs. not the same since I tripped for 3 days and woke up to find that I'd beat my corgi's brains out with a mallet.

That wasnt lsd buddy

maybe ego death isn't the right word for it
it was the realization that my physical boundaries of myself were mostly a mental construct and that my atoms are continuously be exchanged with my surroundings.

i realized every moment i was different and that "me" now isn't the same physical make up as "me" yesterday or a year ago.

it was a calming feeling of being one with the universe and all boundaries started to slip away.

not really sure what to call that but it stuck with me

Are you 110% certain you didnt do bath salts

Lose weight

Experience is the best indicator. Nothing gonna ruin your life out there besides bath salts unless youre already shizo.
For me, 25i and 2ci/b make my mouth feel like its made of lava rocks. Life if i take a drink i can feel it seeping into my head. Its fucked. The trips are fine though. Waaaay more jaw clench on RC than even on dirty acid.

Ego dissolution is like ego death lite. Love the feeling that my clothes and I are melting into each other and becoming one

I meant to say RCs here. RCs gave me stomach cramps as well as the person I took them with. They are only on the onset though.

Ive never felt like eating anything during a trip. i force myself to keep water nearby but i usually drink less than a bottle in 10 hours.

its not really cramps as much as it is uncomfortable sensation to eat and drink.

dude my first trip was mega trippy and we all did 150, you’re getting ripped the fuck off

Thats every time ive ever tripped
I always say if im on my death bed just dose the fuck out of me

not lsd
ive never heard of acid causing people to blackout and ive never heard of it lasting over 18 hours

don't you love frying your ass off and not knowing whether you shit yourself or not cause you can't feel ya body

Yeah the taste is awful. I noticed LSD always had a similar flavor. I did a lot in the 90s. I never seen it again after 1999, literally NYE. Boston went dry.

600$ for a vial of 1000 hits of liquid but it is always way more than 1000 hits but i know the chemist

Attached: batmanloop gif.gif (500x375, 442K)

thanks for the new term, i never felt it was full ego death. it felt like looking at it from afar.
jesus how much do you take at a time?

acid is evil shit makes u trip about killing people, pretty crazy drug

You ever wanna try again just go to a rainbow gathering or dead and co show.

wtf are you taking?

GOD DAMN lucky fucker

LSD and RCs made me lack hunger. RCs difference being is I felt a larger sensation to not eat. LSD I could eat, but I didn't want to, but I could, and I wouldn't care. RCs *do* taste awful, like god fucking awful.

wrong drug

nope
get that reefer madness bullshit out of here

not average LSD

doesnt sound like LSD from my experience

I used to take RCs with bottle caps candy, a handful. The taste was SO fucking bad.

I took 2ci for like 8 months and after it built up in my system I almost died. I felt myself, detach from myself, not in a trip way, like you're fucking dying dude way. Careful.

all experiences are subjective to the user, of course i didn't think that the entire time i was tripping, but just how i thought, cause i couldn't feel my ass

so, not lsd

wrong, ald-52 and lsd 25 are known for this,

I took 2-5 for years. Any more i take 10-20 or more if its not at least 200ug. My wife is a bad influence, its the only drug she can take so when we have it we fucking do it. I fucked myself up on some raw out in the forest with her in september, came on 10 mins into a hike to a river i then sat in for 6 hours straight as it flowed rainbows around me. Ended up climbing the mountain that day. Ahh it was dope pic related 20 mins into it

Attached: image000000.jpg (1944x2592, 1.18M)

2ce and 2ci is less chill to me, more uncomfortable. LSD is chill. You might get super tripped out but nothing about your reality is doomed. 2ce and 2ci made me doubt I'd be OK.

Did you know it was 2ci when you took it? or find out later?

i can vision how you felt that day

thanks man but i hate selling it i like to go to shows with like a sheet and take like 5 tabs at first then when i peak i take 2 more

Attached: 69236700_419472615440774_1620652956493807616_n.jpg (448x800, 61K)

cap.

Cool larp bro
>faggeet

Go read the erowid of dude who did 1g of 25i raw as coke lol put him to a coma for 6mo took a year plus therapy to get to normal. Had to re learn to talk, read etc.

If I grab a strip they usually cut the price in half. $5 A hit

Bullshit
fuck off with your fear mongering

kys