youtube.com/watch?v=yShvgXZQBTs
youtube.com/watch?v=nqpzv6v5KBM
twitter.com/oldroberts953/status/854308443146137600
youtube.com/watch?v=NUvM6NpALEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_spLE_dQw_g
twitter.com/GarrattJohn/status/854293663073087492
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The first episode was atrocious.
>bill has no personality, typical sassy quirky lolsorandom female companion, the only character moffat knows how to write
>the whole episode nothing happens, they're being chased by a water monster, the monster appears, they run into the tardis, fly to a new location, talk, monster appears, they run into the tardis, fly to a new location, talk, monster appears, i'm not exaggerating this is the whole episode
>even though they're being chased by a monster that takes the form of water every time the tardis lands bill sticks her face right next to a water source and gets attacked every time, no joke
>epic quips for tumblr like "why do you run like a penguin" and "it's a kitchen" (the inside of the tardis)
The mass positive reception to this episode has only further strengthened my belief /who/ is filled with 13 year old boys who think everything related to their favorite show is amazing. They don't have the ability to critically evaluate it because "mum it's my favorite show".

>mfw hayley atwell isn't cast as 13

SIMMCHADS WIN AGAIN

This thread has given you out.

2010 memes edition yes, they are pretty bad

DINNER TIIIIIIIME

What are you listening to /who/?
youtube.com/watch?v=yShvgXZQBTs

All your memes are terrible, cats.

Post Heathers.

youtube.com/watch?v=nqpzv6v5KBM

I was honestly more mad that the Dalek didn't figure out how to kill the water thing. Daleks are supposed to be genius-level intelligences inside those tanks. There shouldn't be anything they can't reason out how to kill.

Also annoyed that those tanks aren't hermetically sealed anymore. That used to be a thing.

it was a simpler time

The Daleks were turned into as joke, sadly. That's why need the Time Lords... we need a proper enemy.

Aye

>Also annoyed that those tanks aren't hermetically sealed anymore.
Aren't they? How can we tell from the one that got absorbed by the water monster?

twitter.com/oldroberts953/status/854308443146137600
What did he mean by this

>Moffat Daleks
There's your problem.

I'm sure there's an episode where River makes a Dalek beg for forgiveness, and it's like, I get the whole trying to make River look like the ass-kicker of the universe, but a Dalek does not fear, it doesn't have the capacity. A Dalek only hates and hates and keeps hating, a Dalek with with any other characteristic is considered impure.

Even fucking Rusty did it better.
I expected to hate the premise but it was handled really well, a sick Dalek who still hated.

But no, Moffat Daleks overall piss me off.

she a qt

this is veary, very bad

>Sherlock soundtrack released immediately after each episode.
>Broadchurch soundtrack released immediately after series is finished.

>DW S9 soundtrack still not out.

youtube.com/watch?v=NUvM6NpALEQ

top quality

>user, i've spent all time in here without bathroom breaks. the drain is clogged, we're gonna need you to drink the water.

Post Class ratings NOW!

youtube.com/watch?v=_spLE_dQw_g

>David Tennant rounded up some Doctors for Comic Relief
>Capaldi, Smith, McCoy, Colin Baker, Peter Davison, and Paul McGann, as well as Tennant himself

Tom's weird to me, he seems very respectful of the current cast and the show, but everytime more than one of them is in the same room he's somewhere else entirely.
Also, Eccleston never ever.

>How accurate have bookies been in the past?
Basically, not at all. Their odds are based entirely on the bets placed by a bunch of people who have less information than we do, mostly based on what the tabloids are running at the moment. (And then the tabloids report on the run of bets, which makes even more idiots place the same bet, and they end up having to suspend betting for the weekend—as they've done four times so far this year.)

There have been real last-second leaks, both for Capaldi and for Paterson Joseph (who was offered the job of 11 but didn't take it), but the betting didn't look any different in those two cases than in all the fake leaks.

And meanwhile, Capaldi had been down below 99:1 before that leak, while Paterson Joseph had fallen from being a frontrunner to the 20:1-ish pack right before his.

what did they mean by this?

They got fucked over in one of the earlier finales, too, when basically sludge-Daleks penetrated the tanks from the outside and burned out the Daleks inside them. It's been ridiculous under Moffatt.

Ep1 - Crappy
Ep2 - Shit
Ep3 - Shit
Ep4 - Less Shit
Ep5 - Really Shit
Ep6 - Fucking awful
Ep7 - Less Shit
Ep8 - Shit

Well that's pretty contrived.

for non-boardies, this a modified version of an extremely stale and old copypasta taken from a harold bloom quote on harry potter

Who are we voting for in the General Election /who/?

I won't lie, I'm pissed they nixed Class. I was enjoying it.

twitter.com/GarrattJohn/status/854293663073087492

for non-boardies, this a modified version of an extremely stale and old copypasta taken from a harold bloom quote on harry potter

Desu the future under his command looked pretty neat. Humanity was about to conquer the Galaxy, etc.

>How to make your comic horrifically irrelevant ten years on

Anyone who shoves ham-fisted political views of THE CURRENT YEAR, no matter what side you're on, into a kids comic, need to be shot in the face.

It's like watching old cartoons which take a jab at any Prime Minister who wasn't Thatcher from the 70's to 80's. No-one's going to get it.

I highly encourage you to read what other Doctors have said about Tom and maybe peruse his biography a bit. I'm ambivalent about him. Notice in a lot of multi-Doctor photos, he's stood with his back turned to the others or doing a different pose. He hates having to share the part of the Doctor because he had a very hard life before getting to be the Doctor, so he'll often try to distance himself and make himself unique in order to hold onto the part more personally.

From one angle he seems like a dick, but from the other, I kind of get it.

Fuck me these are bad

>user, the clothes dryer is broke, i need you to stuck the water out of my clothes

tfw ywn be rammed by tam

I have no explanation or justification. Want more?

>he had a very hard life before getting to be the Doctor

E-LAB-OR-ATE!

Do we have any US ratings for class yet?

So close, yet so far.

Starting ... ish now. The last 6/Peri story was pretty good so I'm hoping this one is too

>Prime Minister who wasn't Thatcher
>80's

Sure, so I can appreciate the more recent memes

Abandoning his family really took it out of him, poor guy.

I wanted to watch this... is it sjw? Are they gayfags like in Torchwood?

They are all pretty bad, hard to discern degrees of bad. Some good ideas, but buried under the pile of bad.

>Are they gayfags
They're modern teenagers, so probably

>tfw 17020 days until the 100th

Mind you there are some god-tier old memes, but I chose these on purpose.

there is literally a gay sex scene
but there's also a het sex scene so it kind of evens out

Protagonists are:
>a gay couple
>a muslim
>a black lady
>a white woman (who is actually an alien so she isn't actually a woman)
>a white girl (she get's blacked by the muslim so it's okay, she also has a disabled mother in a wheelchair, her father, the only white male in the group is a dead beat alcoholic, so it's okay )

Please post some of the good ones too

DOCTOR NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Cloister

>a muslim

Say it's not true!

this happens in the truth monk ark based on the outfit
he's starting his regeneration literally halfway through the series?

I wonder if Eccleston will turn out like this, or if he'll be the one Doctor to never come back.

DOCTOR
NO
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No yeah, I meant like, The Doctor is regenerating in that episode and it's not like Moffat's going to be choosing who 13 is, why would it be any different if it Missy did too.
I mean, Davies wrote The end of Time but had zero say in who 11 would be. I just thought it was a weird thing to assume that it would be Moffat who would choose the next Master, if hypothetically Missy regenerated in the Christmas special

yes yes we get it
you do know that all of the good memes require more than just mindlessly repeating a phrase don't you?

he'll run out of money by the 60th, he'll be back

Cease the mockery!

but eccles is sitting on all of that sweet GI Joe money

>good memes
What qualifies as a good meme?

I don't know where I am!

baneposting
a shitton of original content has come from that scene. It's far more than just mindlessly spouting "for you"

Doctor no more...

I doubt he will ever be back. The whole experience left him very sour.

these are incredibly shitty memes
the worst part is actual effort went into creating these images but they simply aren't funny

And introducing
HAYLEY ATWELL
as
DR. NO MORE

>series 9 wasn't fun!

>no colour
J U S T

lol, maybe they were funny at the time?

Tom's autobiography is a hell of a ride. Practically nothing about Doctor Who, loads about wanking and taking care of graveyards.

>For a little while I attended Wanking School in the house of one of the lads called Rex Barrow. We would gather in a circle and extract our organs. Barrow himself had a prodigious cock and was very proud of it. We would all watch nervously while he got going. Even at the slack his member was daunting. But as he began to recite the names of local girls and rock back and forth to our accompanying groans, the miracle took place before our eyes.

>‘Rosie Ball, Rosie Ball,’ Rex would mutter hoarsely, for libido and hoarseness always go together. ‘Rosie Ball,’ and as we groaned his snake flickered into life. ‘Evelyn Coffee,’ said somebody else to a new groan of approval and Rex’s prick filled out further, mesmerizing those of us whose tackle remained inert.

>‘Bertha Moonan?’ I suggested, desperate to kindle the flames further. There was a howl of anger as Rex’s dick died.

>‘You daft bugger, now look at what you’ve done,’ snarled Derek Houghton, ‘you’ve killed his dick.’

top quality meme coming in

>about wanking
literal masturbation?

>'series 9 wasn't fun!'

I should have read the quote before replying
holy shit
is it normal to say/think people's names like that? because I've never done that

And bonfires. And gardening. Basically anything but being an actor on the BBC.

I wonder who Mr Neko is

>series 9 was too serious!

I hate River so much

The only one I hate more is Wilfred the Doctor slayer

Reminder that /who/nger games tonight