What is your opinion on this guy Sup Forums?

What is your opinion on this guy Sup Forums?
Would you consider him a nigger or a black man?

He even called out obama on his monkey antics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also, what is your opinion on the whole blue lives matter shit

He is good at 6D checkers

he's an upstanding member of his community, that's what he is.

shame that he's an exception to the rule.

Sheriff Clark is a fucking hero. He's the basest of black men and I'd fuck someone up for calling this man a nigger in my presence.
t.redneck racist

hes aight for a negro.

This. He's a real American.

youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c

Hes got a whole lotta work to do.

His wife is a coal burner

faggot there are only 5 dimensions
indeed mr.bong
so he is considered a nigger or a nigger-like creature?
his wife is also a ugly cunt

He is a black man.

Not a nigger.

This. I live in Milwaukee county and he's been based even before he was in the limelight.

lived in milwaukee for three years while I went to University, he's the only reason I'd ever go back to that blackened hellhole.

It's nice to have a black guy to call out black people, but I wish he was more articulate.

WTF I hate Trump now

I guess I'm voting for Hillary

>"faggot there are only 5 dimensions"
>He doesn't know about 9D and that Trump is playing on chess on the newly discovered 10th dimension

Stay plebeian.

yeah me too

no, he's articulate enough for blacks to understand, and that's the most important thing.

its a response to black lives matter that has since its inception been calling for the murder of police officers. Their role model is a cop killer. Look up Assata Shakur. I doubt that police in Finland have to deal with as much shit that American police put up with

fuck, you sure served me dat hot grilled cheese

lol this is the dumbest shit

"haha you lose no matter what drumpffags XD" ~liberals

he has been assimilated properly into western culture and is therefor not a nigger

a good black american man

yeah no shit, and you know why?
because if we want to kill each other we do it like men and not use guns like you pussies

Niggers are likely mad that he aint black which is code word for he's not a nigger.

Would be fine with having him as a neighbor.

He hates niggers so much lol

yeah, Simo killed all of those ruskies with his bare hands, didn't he?

My Trumpet is now silent.

He knows the ghetto culture is what is really keeping the black man down, not whites
thats why the media keep him on a leash

because they hate him. He's an uncle tom because he decided not to be a failure. They hate him because of his success, but shun him for trying to help

Republicans r the only ones who use propaganda!!! XD XD

>thats why the media keep him on a leash

he's been on all of the big outlets ever since police conduct became a large part of discourse

READ THE FUCKING STICKY YOU FINNISH FAGGOT

>REDPILL ME ON X
>IS X DEGENERATE

cancer thread
faggot op

yeah because if you are gonna shoot a bunch of cops or shoot up a school you register yourself as a country and make a declaration of war against the people you want to kill
try harder next time faggot

He's an upstanding member of the community. This is proof that there is a difference between blacks and niggers.

enjoy your vodka soaked commie block, I guess

I killed paladin danse.

Shit, is it too late to give Cruz the delegates?

He is literally an inspiration to me, and I plan on joining my local police force to be like him.

Not even joking.

>black man

do it. We need more cops like him if this country's going to be great again

i did not ask to be redpilled on the subject
i asked because i thought your hate for niggers would cloud your judgement and wanted to test this
git gud son

Based black man.
No doubt going to be targetted by soros's "moderate" BLM terrorsist goons without even the CIA having to mkultra radicalize and train them.
He'd probably make the "black lives" of so many niggers suddenly "matter", if he were allowed to, that it would make a Sup Forumsack blush.

Here is a nigger

Never heard of this guy
What makes him so based?

he doesnt talk like a fag and his shit doesnt seem retarded so hes pretty cool.

this image begs harder than ANY OTHER for that exact specific counter-signal mspaint "guess i win again" anti-lib image

>Would you consider him a nigger or a black man?
Same thing, mongol.

because he shits on the BLM even tough he is black himself
he is based as fuck

The guys wearing his sheriff uniform off duty in a whole other state. Hes literally this years "joe the plumber." Hes a unique uncle tom, the old house negros gotta step it up cause this darius rucker looking house nigga is trying his best to plz the white man.

Don't bring glorious commie exterminator into this.

Milwaukee county is white people, usa
He gotta plz his massahs.

Guy made some lemonade alright.

There is a difference between a black man and a nigger.

>take psych 101 class
>use a bunch of big-sounding words parsed in awkward psuedointellectual phrasing to refer to a relatively simple phenomenon
>make a maymay about it
HURR IM SO ABOVE IT ALL LE INTROVERTS ARE SMARTER THAN CONSERVITARD PLEBS XD

tbqh there are facets of both black and latino society that I look down upon to the point of suggesting they're subhumans, but there are many minorities who are simply my fellow Americans who I have no problem standing side by side with. I'm sure they feel the same way about rednecks and shit for white people.

IMO it isn't Us vs Them (White vs Black)
its Us vs Them (Americans vs The World)

>I'm sure they feel the same way about rednecks and shit for white people.
Don't get too ahead of yourself. You're underestimating the breadth and scope of state sponsored loxism.

>Dunning-Kruger effect

I wonder if they realized just how misused this would be by retards trying prove their point by attacking people they disagree with instead of other ideas.

Cant think of a reason you opponent is wrong
>hur duhnig kroger bitch

and they just assume that's the end of it.

Also, just going by the wording used in the picture, the message seems highly ironic.

>what is your opinion on X
> Is X degenerate
>Redpill me on X

these are the same thing
youre a fucking cretin.

He is an elected official, as all Sheriffs are. He is an elected Democrat in Milwaukee County. His "massahs" are the Democratic base.

>hurr durr black conservatives are sell outs
>hurr durr blacks should only vote one way
>hurr durr blacks should only vote one way

You sound racist as fuck.

>our pet minorities better get in line and vote the way they're expected to, they owe us...or else
t. democrats

Link to the video of him arguing with Lemon?

and you are retarded
with bad teeth too i presume

I'm glad the Sheriff finally got some Just for Men(R) beard dye. He was looking greybeard and old. Now he's rocking the deep dark mystic.

>gotta love it

Gotta look your best for the telly.

REEEEEEEEEE

>yfw the dunning-kruger effect is more relevant to lefties not being able to gauge their own skills and intelligence and vastly underestimating Trump

If he got too articulate blacks wouldn't understand him and lose interest. His rhetoric is aimed towards the black individuals who are mindlessly supporting the destructive behavior of Obama and the Black Lives Matter movement.

I'd consider him a cop, worse than being a niggre

He's a decent man who supports protecting the police force and condemning BLM degeneracy.

he's retarded, he actually thinks police don't do anything wrong