Warner bros. message on prejudice being played before old Looney Tunes films

Warner bros. message on prejudice being played before old Looney Tunes films

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RFCm_tFQDNs?t=59s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Humanity has truly lost, hasn't it?

Trying too hard Sup Forums

What's the big deal. I mean Africans totally discovered mass agriculture and were on par intellectually with the Europeans. What are you, a racist?

>everything is Sup Forums

People from Europe didn't discover mass agriculture

Prove that OP is from Sup Forums. Bring citations and statistical evidence. Air-tight evidence.

You have ten minutes, starting now.

You massive, swooning *faggot*.

You just proved it with this post retard
Sup Forums are the most triggered fags ever

51 minutes past the hour. Tick-tock.

The real kicker is some of those cartoons arent even racist. The Porkey one features all the jazz musicians the authors knew and hanged out in real life and they ware just drawn in an over the top satirical manner because its a fucking cartoon.

>these depiction were wrong then adn are wrong today
Who are you to say what's wrong and what's right, God?
No? Then get the fuck out you arrogant cunt.
Wrong and right are social constructs that don't mean shit.

>the authors knew and hanged out in real life
That reads real grim without the 'with'.

I'm curious, does this message appear with some background score, or does it appear without any sound at all to make it more ominous?

>a looney message precedes the Looney Tunes
Fitting.

>were wrong then
Bullshit, you wouldn't have done it if they were wrong. Back then they were entirely socially acceptable, and therefore not wrong.

Oh fug I see it.

That's pretty based actually

youtu.be/RFCm_tFQDNs?t=59s

Time's up. Once again, you brought no proof, no evidence, to your argument. Buzzwords are all you have and ever will have.

Sup Forums is always right and the truth shall set you all free.

They discovered it from someone else.

oh god I once watched every video by that nigger in the picture you posted, so fucking creepy

What's wrong with it?

It's not a new thing they've been doing since the DVD era, and it's actually sensible considering some of the material being genuinely racist, not sjw 'racist'. Also it's the trade off to releasing the cartoons in their uncensored versions which is commendable on wb part.

Kissing ass/censoring are both faggoty moves. Kys

There's nothing wrong with a company protecting its image. Those cartoons were literally racist, made by racists.

This. Id rather have a disclaimer than having the cartoons altered or not have them at all.

> were wrong then
So why didn't they get sued then?
On the other hand it appears that such a message is necessary, considering how some people seem to react to older media.
I'd rather have that, than a pc version of the story.

>Sup Forums where everything is SJW unless it's done by WB and then it's GOD LIKE because muh DCHADS

Pathetic.

>White people got rid of Speedy Gonzales by claiming he was racist
>Now there are no Mexican Loony Toons period

they should have just included reparations for any people of color that bought it. Cucked WB never getting a penny from me again

Blame your shit country. Without that disclaimer they would be sued by niggers

They're only 'wrong' because they're rude. There's nothing wrong with poking fun at a race.