Looking to get into acid, but don’t know where to start. I know 2 people near me that sell weed...

Looking to get into acid, but don’t know where to start. I know 2 people near me that sell weed, but i’m pretty sure they don’t offer LSD. I’d prefer not to order off the dark web, but I can if i have to. I live in a decent-sized city, so i’m sure there’s no shortage of dealers out there. My question is: where do I look/ Who do I talk to in order to get with these people?

Attached: 21E63AB1-A113-4ACE-926C-D1C734089BD3.jpg (1200x710, 94K)

Grew shroomz. I do. Super easy bro. I started November 13th from spores and i got like an oz so far from scratch. Eatin 7grams tomorrow

literally just ask your weed guy if he knows anyone, maybe he doesn’t know anyone personally but he can ask his plug if they deal other substances

I’m clean now but I used to like tripping a lot. Pic related is of when I had shrooms lsd and dmt. Shrooms and acid are easy to get but dmt is rather rare

Attached: B5438370-BE93-4F39-8AFF-E93B74684814.png (640x1136, 1.25M)

Is the FBI trying to crack down on LSD? This is the third or fourth acid thread in the past couple hours.
I'm watching you FBI.

Attached: 1577174739331.jpg (310x305, 24K)

This. Acid can be sketchy. You get weird shit and it fucks you up for 2 days. I don’t think it’s good for your brain. I stopped doing it because my brain was getting fried.

Shrooms are safer and more fun tbh.

why tf would a fed ask shit that there’s like a 9999 percent chance of feds already knowing lol

any advice for getting spores?

Trying to make quota early so they don't have to work for the rest of the month?

incorrect

feds have better shit to do lol. they probably smoke some weed and shit on their own time anyways.

I bet they do, Officer. I bet they do.

Attached: exasperated cat.png (395x386, 271K)

Nah, correct. At least where I live, a lot of people try to pass off 25iNBOMe or other chems on blotters as LSD. Completely different safety profile and very hard to dose properly. If it tastes like you licked a battery, spit that shit out. Or better yet, get a reagent test kit.

as a mate once said, if your weed dealer has dreads, he has lsd. Just ask your weed dealers if they know, say your happy to through in a commission.

Shrooms are better than acid. Especially the next day, on shrooms I feel good and refreshed. The day after an acid trip I feel exhausted and like a bag of shit.

Highdesertspores Dot com

Legal to order and ship in the US, excluding a couple states (GA and ID if i recall). Just buy them like anything else. Havent bought any in years, maybe shroomery has some sponsors that sell.

I did acid twice. The first time was a lovely experience that took me through wave after wave of joy, tracers, and genuine mental rebirth. The second time, my friend bought very high doses, didn't let me know, and I got stuck in ego death mixed with a fucked up time loop. Most of the night had to be told back to me, but I remebered it all eventually. Worst night of my life, lol. I'd still do it again under better conditions like my first time. Shrooms were lovely the one time I did them. Euphoria and lots of cool physical effects, but no crazy colors or tracers like lsd offers. I don't know how to grow them, or I would.

One of my favorite quotes about lsd vs shrooms is "Mushrooms are the grand piano of psychadelics while acid is the keyboard." Although acid can have a much deeper trip than the quote implies, I felt that it makes a lot of sense. You're in a mentally better place on shrooms and less likely to have a bad trip if your environment isn't 100% perfect.

Buy 1P-LSD online bro, it's legal in most countries due to it's ever so slightly different chemical structure, offers the same effects, and is much cheaper.

>Looking to get into acid, but don’t know where to start
Start with vinegar, and work your way up to the hydroflouric.

kek

Anyone ever feel really itchy after a trip?

i enjoy both, but the fun i have on mushrooms is amateur compared to acid. but it's rather subjective. mushrooms gives me an intense gut rot prior to peaking. Acid is much cleaner for me.

one thing people do is dose themselves way too much with Acid. Honestly op, just do a half tab with some good friends and laugh the night away

Outdoor music festivals is where you find it. Folk festivals with camping and hippies.

I wouldn’t do it alone. You need friends to trip with, that’s some of the best fun. Or trip with someone you don’t know well and you’ll become good friends.