CDs/Traps/Sissies of Sup Forums

CDs/Traps/Sissies of Sup Forums.

How old were you when you started wearing girl clothes? What were your first experiences wearing girl clothes? What were your first sexual experiences wearing girl clothes.

Please educate this fujo.

Attached: 1485995657756.jpg (393x750, 99K)

I am none of those things you mentioned but I grew up wearing girl's clothes. It was just me, my sister, and my mom and we were really poor. I grew up wearing my sister's hand-me-downs so my t-shirts, jeans and even underwear at one time all were owned by my sister. I had one dress suit which I was only allowed to wear on special occasions and I had a couple of pairs of socks that weren't girl socks.

I could always tell the other poor kids at school if they were a boy with an older sister and they were wearing a girl's t-shit (the sleeves are different even if it's not a girly color or print). I just thought wearing girl clothes was something poor boys have to do. And no I never wore a skirt or dress but when I was really young, like under 8 I remember sleeping in nighties. I also never did any gay shit either.

When I was in grade 5 one of the boys in my class noticed I was wearing girl's panties when we were getting changed and got everyone to tease me. I told them that my Oma in Germany sent them to me and they're what boys wear as underwear over there. After that I begged my mom to at least buy me my own boy underwear. I fucking loved shopping for my first pair of boy's underwear. It felt so good to have something of boy's clothes to wear even if it was just under girl's clothes. I used to wish I could get really fat so I wouldn't be able to wear my sister's old clothes anymore and my mom would have to buy me boy's clothes. But like I said we were poor so it wasn't like there was a lot of food in the house.

When I was 14 I was finally taller than my sister who was 2 years older than me. This was when the tables were turned and my sister had to start wearing my hand-me-downs. I knew the day was going to come eventually and I always imagined I'd feel a sense of vindication and joy but it really just made me feel really sad because I knew what my sister would be going through never being able to have the clothes that made her feel good.

was 19 when i first started experimenting. found a bag of clothes my neighbor was donating and took a bunch. had a few panties, bras, skirts and a dress. mostly just locked myself in my room and tried to make myself look as feminine as possible. it also made me super horny.
first sexual experience while dressed was blowing a guy from craigslist. he said he was into cding, showed him a few pics and he liked it. he came over, sucked him for 15 minutes or so then he jerked off into my mouth

Are you transitioning now or are you just a cd?

nah just a closet sissy. i dont wanna mess around with hormones

Cute

my first time dressing in womens clothes was when i was 18. i was skinny and hairless and id been watching sissy hypno stuff for maybe 6 months but didnt know where to get anything from. One day ordered a few dresses i thought were cute, knee high socks, g strings and some skirts and crop tops. They came by the end of the week and luckily i was home alone so parents didnt see a package come for me. hid them in my dresser until the next time parents were out at work a few days later. tried on the clothes and walked around the house. jerked off multiple times in the clothes i bought and slowly bought more, then purchased sex toys and all that side of stuff

First time was sisters lingerie and clothes when family went out when I was like 12.
First sexual experience, when my friend I was fooling around with suggested tgat I wear his sisters school clothes while I suck his cock. Hooked up a few times dressed up like a slut. Was amazing. Still crossdress.

Any pics of you dressed up?

Attached: 1484729041535.png (440x800, 206K)

unfortunately no, that was over 10 years ago now

How old were you and your friend?

Attached: 1488866250174.jpg (811x1146, 972K)

And did you ever do butt stuff?

Attached: 1488932646149.jpg (904x1280, 391K)

And a cishet male learns what disphoria is like from childhood experience.

Not a CD, but an aspiring one. I really like reading these stories because I'm so tempted every day to try dressing.

find an outift that you feel either cute or sexy. try it on, most likely it will make you feel the way you view that outift. it will make you want to dress up more often and for longer periods of time

I was 13 when i was in my aunties house in the bathroom. For some reason i just took her panties and bra from her laundry basket and put them on for few minutes and that was it.

Attached: tumblr_o3qo3yxeUN1uljgjuo10_1281.jpg (1280x910, 345K)

do it, its easier than ever with amazon. easy to find tons of cheap clothes

I'm really tempted to. I've nearly bought some leggings or yoga pants at Walmart a lot of times. I'm just afraid of getting caught doing it.

What kinds of things would you recommend? I've looked at a bunch of cute things.

13 when I found my moms lingerie. 20 when I had my first sexual experience. I wore my gfs bra while we had sex

buy online, you can find complete outifts, or even if you want just lingerie, get it all online. every place is very discrete about packaging especially with clothing

That's true, but I'm more concerned with getting caught at home. I don't really have any good places to hide clothes. Any ideas on that?

Do you guys think I should become a sissy?

Ive been thinking about for a while now

Kik me if you wanna chat CR33M3_CH33S3

Attached: FB9D7397-0A3B-41AF-938F-4ADFFB9293F5.jpg (1280x958, 150K)

> How old
> First experiences
Semi-hidden, knew I wasn't to be discovered, got away with shit like owning a Barbie.
> 16yo, had sex with gf. that was a 7yr relationship. Ended sadly with "I miss the old you".

The old me? The fake me? Later.

do you have a built in wadrobe in your room? a backpack with your clothes in it somewhere in the wardrobe would work. just slowly stop letting your parents into your room to clean, be organised and clean and they have no reason to go into your room and snoop around

Giant hands, no

I fucked up my green text, welcome to being a 40yo tranny folks.

Attached: e6dd83e6d7b6a3a8076ee7492b992c32--funny-kids-so-funny.jpg (236x263, 15K)

That might work... In terms of clothes, what would you recommend that I get?

I’m trans rather than a sissy or trap. I started when I was 10. When I was younger I would get my sisters to put makeup on me.

discord..gg/7KUx4cv ((remove the extra dot))

server with no rules. Anything Goes!

loli, cp, gore, nudes, and A LOT of shitposting!

Attached: 15467659163.jpg (1095x1280, 125K)

Anyone else hate that sissies and CDs get lumped together? Bitch I'm not going to show you my boipussy or moan about my itty bitty cock-clitty, I just shave my legs and look fabulous in sundresses and lingerie.

>How old were you when you started wearing girl clothes?
Fantasized about it since I was a kid, bought my first panties when I was 15, but only wore them for special occasions. I only started really indulging when I moved out of the house, 17/18-ish and I could just have a part of my wardrobe be dedicated to fem stuff.
>What were your first sexual experiences wearing girl clothes?
Wearing panties and going on Omegle when I was 15. First IRL experience was after prom, my then-gf and I had a hotel room to ourselves and she was curious about what I'd look like after I confessed my fetish to her. She organized some bigger clothes from friends for me to wear, which eventually turned into both of us wearing fancy dresses and ""lezzing out"" as she put it.

leggings are always a go to. get some tight singlet tops or boob tubes, thigh high lingerie, some g strings, maybe a pair of heels if you can hide them well enough. thats what id go to

Reverse dysphoria dysphoria.

I didn't know that was possible.

Those are some good ideas. I do love leggings. It just seems like all women's workout clothes are a good starting point. You said Amazon is good at not showing what's in the package? I've never ordered clothes from there.

When did you start hormones? Do you have any pics?

honestly, every place is good, they tend to just send a cardboard box, plain as day with just your postal address on it. once you open it, it will have a order sheet in it.
i prefer womens leggings over active wear leggings, they feel better on the skin

start with some simple stuff. get a few pairs of panties of whichever kine you prefer but id suggest thongs, they feel nice to wear.
can also.get some thigh highs, either stockings or long socks
lastly get a bra. stuff like wig and makeup and shoes can come later

Interesting. Sorry about all the questions, but I really appreciate the help. Where do you get most of your stuff from?
Stockings do seem cute. And you recommend thongs more than normal panties?

13 because my then-neighbour/now boyfriend thought I looked cute in them, and I hung out at his place a lot

Trans here. I hate sissies I’m general. Super needy and annoying and they assume anyone who is trans or crossdresses is into them and their fetish. They also make guys think it’s okay to message me and call me a “sissy slut” and again be overly sexual right off the bat.

i like both. i wear mostly bikini panties when at work or out, and thongs when im at home

That makes sense. I might try that out!

i got most of my clothes from ebay because it had everything. sex toys are usually well packaged and covered, you wouldnt know it was a sex toy in the package lol

22, Some say too late but I was rather feminine. I had zero chance as a guy. I have pics but I am 40 so you're asking an old lady. lol.. I kid. Hormones kept me younger than you'd expect. Really interested in pics? I have a great face, I mean, I live as a woman, legit. I'm just too much of a vagina to share here.

Haha, good to know. I really appreciate all of the advice!

Yes please. I worry what I'll look like when im older if I decide to trans.

>Where do you get most of your stuff from?
Depending on how ballsy you are, you can also try raiding garage sales/second-hand shops as well. Most people will be too eager to get rid of stuff to question what you're doing.

no worries, i hope you feel more confidence to just be you

That's also true. Now I'm curious where some local secondhand shops are.
I hope I'll get there too!

Your wish.

Attached: me.jpg (663x528, 87K)

Nice leggos and titties

You'll be fine if you transition at most ages before 30. I never got any surgery. I didn't need it and I manage a *fair* size breast and hormones really do the rest of the lifelong magic with youth. Things to kinda "hell no" your own transition, and you can't fix perfectly.. big hands.. you might slide by with mid-size hands w/ gloves. I wear gloves and I have thin ass fingers, albeit sorta long but a lot of girls do and it doesn't factor in. You wanna look at yourself like a ratio. How much male to female ratio. If male wins, you're kinda fucked. Tons of girls have "male attributes", even voices that kinda suck. Never use that queer voice some trans people use if you expect to live in public spaces. Do your best, but not that fake high pitch.

btw that's me, answering the other guy. I suck at this chan usage :/

btw be only semi-fearless in what you pick up in public if you're not full time. There is this guy at the thrift store I frequent and he picks up bras and panties, just shopping openly with this wicked hell looking blonde long hair and you just KNOW what he's up to... don't be that.

I can shop in that same space and get none of that.

bizzump.. you fine as fuck..

Oh god. I'm donating all my old underwear just so I can imagine a cute blonde hentai trap is buying them and wearing them.

Reality: Iggy Pop in panties

thanks

Checked
You made me feel, user

>don't be that.
Or do. Fuck what other people think, serves them right for being nosy.

Sure,you can look at it from either angle. I'm just giving advice. You can be that person or be one that fits into the scenario. I dress like a ho and still fit in.

Cute