Manly men wear buttplugs to protect their heterosex from being invaded in the ass by homosexes. Don't risk gay...

Manly men wear buttplugs to protect their heterosex from being invaded in the ass by homosexes. Don't risk gay. Protect your butt's inside hole by plugging with buttplugs.

Attached: butt plug.jpg (1100x1903, 466K)

If you don't keep your butt plugged then the gays can enter your butt's hole and put gay in you. Then you're not allowed to be straight anymore and will be gay.

Attached: 1490554721372.gif (360x480, 403K)

o p i s a f ag

also, manly men get small bodies with tight, firm legs and large gluteals just like the manly men in these anime pictures!

Would a fag make sure his butt hole is blocked from gay invasion all the time by wearing a buttplug? No, he would leave his anus unencumbered so as to invite homosex.

Attached: 1490843121535.png (1280x1272, 1.58M)

You can further fool the homosex gay from molesting the straightness of your manhood by dressing like a girl. It is a well known fact of science that the homosex fears girls as the vagina is the natural born enemy of the gay penis. By dressing like a girl and keeping the hole of your butt plugged you can thwart any gay sexual that threatens your straight heterosex.

Notice there are no homosexes anywhere near this clever manly man of straightness because he has learned to conceal himself from the homosex with girl clothes and to keep his butt entrance blocked at all times.

Attached: tumblr_nzq4wuLGIz1tpalpwo1_1280.png.jpg (1200x1477, 718K)

Here we see two very manly heterosexes keeping watch over each other while they plug the holes off their butts. Tough luck homosexes, you're not going to be able to sneak up and put your gay into these heterosex butts. You'll have to go be gay elsewhere, nancy boys.

Attached: 431d9ec2cb497fdcec432b15ed531a84.png (812x1000, 1.19M)

Here we see an unfortunate heterosex who did not keep his hole of the butt plugged and a homosex was able to enter gay into his butt by employing a clever ruse.

He said if the heterosex removed the dildo that was plugging his butt he would not put homosex gay inside him. This was a lie. He put all the homosex gay inside him. Don't believe the lies. Keep your butt plugged.

Now this poor man is no longer heterosex but a gay homosex of the first level. He will be homosex forever from now on getting more and more gay put inside him by other homosexes.

Attached: 1485288322691.jpg (1200x1697, 564K)

Even when you think you're safe from a homosex putting gay into your butt like in the middle of the forest don't let your guard down. Even in the middle of the forest make sure you keep your butt entrance blocked. Park Rangers are legally allowed to have gay now so you can't take chances.

Attached: 1490066385963.png (1124x1380, 1.36M)

Don’t forget, big, strong black men are the straightest thing there is, so to keep yourself from unwanted homosex in the hole of the butt, have a black man stick his thing in your hole of the butt quite occasionally, as it will ward off any gay homosex off!

Attached: 9FF1F4C7-EAE1-4B99-9AF9-9E208CEEDE3E.jpg (850x1303, 385K)

Post your butt plugged ass

What do you do if you and your manly heterosex friend only have one buttplug and you need to protect your straight butt from gay invasion? Easy. Have your friend wear the buttplug and then use your friend's heterosex penis to plug your straight butt. Only a homosex penis can give you gay invasion.

Here we see two straight heterosexes keeping each other safe from homosex gay invasion of the butt. Smart thinking lads!

Attached: sample_0b9ac654235650d0aae08912a7792b62.jpg (850x724, 168K)

Two boys? One buttplug? Protect your mates from gay invasion. A bro helps another bro keep his butt plugged.

Attached: 1485730072786.jpg (709x1099, 313K)

I'd be so down to play with my butt, but then i think about all the work I'd have to do to clean out my bowls. And just jack off and go about my day. I even have a set of plugs. Only used them twice over a year ago. Sure it felt great but all the prep and time to not have a shitty situation really made me think if it was worth it. Is half the life of a fag spent in the toilet cleaning out their bowls?

Ok i'll say it. OP is a fag but this thread is the funniest shit i've seen on Sup Forums in weeks.

Agreed. Fucking kek.

Protect what you love the most, being a not gay heterosex. Plug your butt always. Like the saying goes. Plug your butt always.

Attached: 1571475514531m.jpg (643x1024, 72K)

Yep, used to have some pretty good jerk-sessions after I bought a dildo and plug set a year or so ago, used it for a week, not touched it since.
Almost had a prostate orgasm once, maybe, I think.
Also a huge mess to clean off the lube from your butt, cheeks, hands, chair and everything that surrounds you.

I do it in the shower with a suction cup dildo. It's weird because I lose my erection as soon as I'm penetrated but can still cum from just my prostrate. Most guys I've been with find it a turn off but there's nobody to be self conscious about it when it's just me and the shower wall.

Same completely lose erection and then im just laying for what seems forever going in and out. Then i just give up, pull it out, get hard and just jack off.

Exactly! Being a degenerate fag like in OPs pics may seem alluring, but the reality is just too gross. Every so often i tell myself in going to try for that prostate orgasm again and then remember sitting on the toilet for hours with my enema bulb and the clean up after and just say nah and just jack off. Wish there was a cleaner less messy route.

for a guy who puts an eraserhead poster in his drawing you'd think all the penises would be uncut

Here we have concerned older brother checking to see if his younger bros penises taste like heterosex penis or homosex penis. If they are not homosex then he will plug both their butts to save their straight from being butt invasions of gay. What a good brother.

Attached: 1574902902989.gif (800x452, 1.11M)

He's Canadian.

user I've seen that ova and thats not whats happening there.

Well, I'm sold.

What are the other levels of homosex?

Level 2 homosex is having gay invasion in the butt with chains. Be careful this doesn't happen to you. Keep you heterosex butt plugged.

Attached: 1566268026379.jpg (497x1000, 83K)

What about a level 3? Can I rank up my heterosex to stop low level homosex?

Is there any website where I can find pics like the ones posted here