This generation's Darth Vader

>This generation's Darth Vader

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thats a big chin.

>hasn't appeard in any movie yet

>will be effortlessly beaten like all the other marvel villains

is there some Disney mandate preventing villains from being threatening or something?

He's appeared in multiple movies. Some of the most successful movies of the last two decades. Cry harder DCuck

DC's going to have a problem when they introduce Darkseid and he has the same body type as Thanos.

Even though in reality, Thanos is copied from Darkseid. Marvel just introduced Thanos first.

i forget who this guy is every time i see him

Thanos looks so retarded they're going to have their work cut out making him an interesting and threatening villain.

I've never read any of Marvel's comics though, so maybe there is some cool plot in there somewhere. Maybe someday they'll incorporate some into the films.

>He's appeared in multiple movies. Some of the most successful movies of the last two decades. Cry harder DCuck
cameos don't count

hahahahahahahah only cameos dude

and credit scenes

Nobody cares about Thanos anymore

Marvel took too much time to show Thanos and now people don't even remember him

So if he moves his arms do his armrests fly away?

He has a silly magic glove. Should make for a good toy to sell to the goyim.

What a stupid looking creature. Looks like one of those purple raisin guys got rich and tacky.

>spend 15 movies setting up Gilbert Grape
>Justice League cucks you before you can get your movie out next year

lol

Came here to post this

Unless he's going to be radically different from his comic version, his character or function in the story aren't anything like Vader.

No, that title's shared between three of Benedict Cumberbatch's roles.

Thanos has literally done less than me on a lazy Sunday on-screen so far. If anything he's this generation's Boba Fett

Pretty much, yeah. Hilariously they actually buffed Dormamu a shitton from his comic counterpart, so the Eye of Agamotto working on him means some serious Infinity Stone wank is in play. Don't even get me started on Thor smacking the Aether out of Malekith.

Thanos' motivation literally boils down to being a cosmic cuck. His waifu is Death, who he interprets as a pretty goth lady like the Endless' Death but with longer hair, more makeup and fancier dresses. Except Death has a thing for Deadpool, so Thanos spends most of his time trying to kill lots of people to earn goodboy points.

Except Death makes a point of ignoring him.

Literally who?

Who???

>nobody cares about Thanos anymore

Who's nobody? Normies?

how big his dick is?

Ask anybody who Thanos is or show them this pic, OP. Nobody knows this guy. They may as well recast him for Infinity Wars and save themselves a penny or two

youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4
Literally

Pretty sure OP means iconic supervillain not literal Vader analogue

A chair doesn't seem to make sense in space desu

>wasting fuel on arm rest rockets

Let me blow your mind with Silver Surfer.

That's some goofy ass fuck right there

You know what they say about men with big infinity gauntlets.

He's overcompensating

>in a daring twist, Toy Story 5 opens with Mr. Potato Head's long-lost evil twin brother Mr. Eggplant Head returning from the Lay-Z-Boy dimension

It's a throne. Like the throne of fucking Azathoth, but lamer.

Except that Darth Vader is every generation's Darth Vader now.

I dunno, you could maybe argue he is surfing on cosmic radiation like the solar winds and shit? I don't pay attention to capeshit so I dunno if they ever explain other than "lol he's the silver surfer I ain't gotta explain shit", but when we're talking about shit in space, you could possibly stretch that one if you try.

You say that like Sheev isn't our personal Darth Vader

boring ass regular aeons/10, needs more DOOTing mini eldritch abominations

More like this generation's Ivan Ooze

>This generation's Darth Vader

>cast boring, flash in the pan actor with a boring voice to play him
>modulate the fuck out of his voice to make it more menacing
Why the fuck didn't they just cast Michael Ironside to voice Thanos? He would have been infinitely better and served as a giant middle finger to DC.

In space no one can hear you meme.

>I've never read any of Marvel's comics though
stopped reading there

Why do adults watch capeshit? I stopped enjoying it when I was 8, and I'm not sure if I became boring or if most people are just literal plebs and retards.

>why do people enjoy fun?
You didn't become boring, you became autismo.

Is it actually fun to watch plot armored special snowflake good guys with magic powers defeat one-dimensional bad guys over and over again?

I think Negan is this generation's Darth Vader. He'll probably end up being Carl's real father.

>is it fun to not be autismo about everything?
Yes.

Was just activating my almonds over the same thing.

They're pressure sensitive.

Fuck off back to Sup Forumsmblr

>nobody care about Thanos

your shadow dont count as humans neet

Well, if the alternative is being a mentally deficient capeshit fan, I guess I'll take the autism.

>if the alternative is mental deficiency, I'll take the other mental deficiency
Full retard.

Darth Vader is this generation Darth Vader thanks to Rogue one. Then Nolan's Joker. Maybe.

Thanos is a fucking Joke. He started the saga with 1 gem and 13 movies later he has zero. He is the most useless fuck ever. They hyped him through so many movies that he lost impact already.

Autism is always better than the downs syndrome you seem to be suffering from. Fucking mongrel.

>being autismo is better than having fun

UU
UU

>DCEU Darkseid
>Looking like comic book Darkseid or Thanos at all

Darkseid will be red and have horns and wings in a subtle reference to Satan. Mfw I will probably enjoy that change and the internet meltdown

the moving guys called - they want to know where you want the goalposts moved to

how can this be a thread?

A GRAPEFRUIT

Absolutely. One wouldn't want to get a lobotomy just so they can enjoy children's entertainment.

>if i just keep saying dumb shit my autism is fine

kill yourself

>horns and wings
>subtle reference
do you know what "subtle" means?

>if i just keep repeating the word autism, it'll eventually become a reality

Your effort is wasted, user.

whats thanos master plan?

The point of the movies isn't to hype up Thanos. It's to build up to what is going to be the most ridiculously over the top movie plot ever. This nigga is going to kill abstracts and shit.

But you've already conceded that you have autismo.

Whos that?

>Thanos' motivation literally boils down to being a cosmic cuck. His waifu is Death, who he interprets as a pretty goth lady like the Endless' Death but with longer hair, more makeup and fancier dresses. Except Death has a thing for Deadpool, so Thanos spends most of his time trying to kill lots of people to earn goodboy points.
>Except Death makes a point of ignoring him.
That's one of the dumbest fucking things I've ever read. Holy fuck, Infinity War is going to fucking blow.

You're replying to Snyder. He posts here to defend his shitty movies.

please don't tell me Deadpool is going to be quipping the entire time

>oh look Thanos I'm touching her boob heehee

Kill a whole bunch of people so that Lady Death will be impressed.

But he doesn't realize that she doesn't like guys who try too hard. She wants someone who brings death without wanting to (i.e. the Silver Surfer).

>Except Death has a thing for Deadpool
Deadpool didn't even exist during Infinity War, fuckwit. Thanos was in love with Death, but since she's an entity so powerful she's part of the fabric of the universe Thanos had to achieve greater power to be her equal. That's why he collected the Infinity Stones. But with all 6 of the Stones he became the master of all that exists, making him Death's superior. So she couldn't be with him if he had the Stones, and he couldn't be with her without the Stones.
Marvel doesn't have the rights to Deadpool. Get the fuck out of here, normie.

No, brainlet. I conceded that you think I'm autistic. There's a difference between reality and your imagination.

>doesn't understand why people enjoy fun
>concedes that he has autism
>but argues he doesn't have autism

keep thinking that

So what's the deal with this guy? Why should anyone fear him... Looks like a purple DYEL Hulk. I bet Captain America can beat this guy.

He's 10x stronger than the Hulk without any Infinity Stones and he's probably the most brilliant villain in the Marvel universe.

The armrests are attached to the chair from under his arms. Look closely.

>mfw my name is thanos

Crashing this plane(t)

>feels insulted by user's opinion about his capeshit flicks
>claims user's differing opinion is autistic
>can't accept he's wrong so he keeps repeating the same word over and over again
>turns out he was projecting the whole time and he himself was the autist all along

That looks so silly

>implying Thanos won't use the reality gem to fuck up the timeline and merge MCU with the X-Men Universe

user, the current form of capeshit was born with Iron Man in 2008. If you stopped enjoying it when you were 8 you're either underage or you're talking about something completely different.

>hurr why would anyone into fun?
>durr im not autismo

I don't get how this is a villain. He's not even ruling an empire from a major city or planet. He literally just sits on a chair in empty space doing nothing. There is nothing around him and he doesn't even have friends. He's basically a NEET.

I'm talking about the last-gen and older capeshit.

I thought after Thor 1 Loki became a minion to Thanos? It's implied from what I can tell.

>lends out armies like books
>hands out Infinity Gems like candy
>fears nothing and no one
>he's not a villain

Eight movies ago, I was excited. 4 movies ago, I was annoyed. Now I'm just bored.

But at no point has he scared me. Vader scared me.

None of that is in the movies. He sits in a chair and smiles. That's all he does.

>But at no point has he scared me.
You haven't seen his purple penis yet, BOY.

>>This generation's Darth Vader
>purple dick villian

nah

Why does his space chair need little rockets on it? It's in fucking space.

This generation's Darth Vade is the Joker.

you have to manouver somehow
plus, it's also designed for atmospheric flights

>This generations Darth Vader was created several generations prior to Darth Vader

Nigger, what?

>None of that is in the movies
The fuck are you talking about? That's all in the movies. Loki's army in The Avengers was given to him by Thanos. Loki's magic staff with a Stone inside was given to him by Thanos. Thanos wasn't threatened by Ronan at all and goaded him like an internet troll in GotG.

Don't worry user, you can enjoy capeshit to your heart's content. The original post was more of a rhetorical question.