/bettercallsaul/ Season 3 General

Postgame Thread 2

GUS SHOWS UP EDITION

Promo for next week's ep: youtube.com/watch?v=knbu-Z3QFrM

Scene from next week's ep: youtube.com/watch?v=VqMy1gQpmms

Ending from last night's episode: youtube.com/watch?v=yTRfBPwFk4Q

do americans write like this ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fill me in on the gps tracker timeline. So fucking confusing.

-First tracker was in Mike's estate car that he dismantled after the desert incident
-He took that tracker and kept it with him
-There was also a tracker in his other car? How did Gus's people not realize Mike had found the trackers when he took the first car apart and brought the tracker to his house?

Fuck, I can't even write, I unironically have autism and not knowing what happened exactly is making me insane!

he left the tracker with the dismantled car, he never took it home. the one we see in his house is the one from the second car. Gus' people didn't realize he took it out because his house and car are within 30m of each other.

just chuck my shit up senpai

how did gus notice btw?

did it just come across his mind jimmy was in on this or was it something obvious?

He found the tracker at the car lot and then checked his private car to see if it had one as well and it did.

He then wrote down the model number and had the vet guy get him the same one along with the tracking unit.

He then drained the battery of the one in his car by connecting it to the radio and then put his one it. The guys who picked it up believed it to be theirs with the battery empty but in reality it wasnt he started tracking them leading him to the restaurant and later high way

He's a careful guy

Jimmy stood out like a sore thumb, outright staring and following him around.

I'm guessing the drop guy was waiting for a signal from Gus; no signal, so he gets up and leaves

well when you see someone obviously looking at your drug dealer every 5 seconds you kind of get a little nervous. he then swept up near the delivery guy and told him to leave without dropping anything off

Gus probably noticed jimmy being super obviously watching that guy and decided to not make the exchange since something was up.
He then saw jimmy talk to mike.
Not too difficult to follow the logic here.

>show is called "better call Saul"
>there's no Saul
>it's season 3 and there's still no character named Saul
It's a fucking scam

>come up with premise for character conflict
>tell up to the middle of the start of the story
>stop all story progress
>sit in that early moment for half a dozen seasons, dig into the atmosphere, make most of the show long quiet scenes meant to communicate confusion or anxiety
>climax of each episode is when a main character makes a thoughtful face or begins to ask a question
>whoops, show has to end now
>slap together final half-season that clumsily ties up the story in a way that doesn't cash in on the potential built up over years

BRAVO

We already know some jew is going to steal all of his clients so he pretends to be jewish, that's not the interesting part of the story here.

If you think vince doesn't have license to coast for years, you're sadly mistaken.

You're right he does. Would be nice if this didn't feel so much like money laundering though.

mike wont be around for many more years

Yes, it's called cursive you spastic.

Will this end at season 5 like Breaking Bad? I personally don't think it's a good enough show to wait each week for, but I will watch this season when it comes to Netflix.

i would assume that this season ends with jimmys name ruined so he switches to saul goodman

i would assume that maybe the final season half way switches to the future where he gets caught and might be on trail for the events of Breaking Bad and kimmyfu has to bail him out

As if Better Call Saul will end with Jimmy getting caught and Kim bailing him out. That would be the most boring ending ever.

I saw the first episode and it's obvious that he completely hates his life and wants to go back to being a lawyer.

cursive is when the letters are linked

>dude when does walt show up xD
fuck off

how do people not recognise that this show is currently 10x better than BB in every aspect

>>not because "all the homeboys want one of the tribe" for their lawyer like he says in BB s01
riiiiight. kyz nazi sperm guzzler.

In a show called Breaking Bad the main character actually breaks bad in the first episode

>>american education system

topkek. look out gyanna! usa moving up on yah at 38th in the world
loooolz

I can't even remember, what is Saul even wanted for in the BB universe? He was never snitched out by Walter or Jesse. He isn't wanted for anything, he was simply a lawyer for Walter, even though he did illegal things. He doesn't even need to be in hiding.

>People bitch and moan about how the show is shit
>it's just long scenes of nothing happening
>wow so slow paced
>still watch it every week

it's walking dead syndrome only this show is actually good

>implying that I watched it

he is only 70 lmao

>admitting to not watching the show
>make posts about what the show is like

W E W that's even worse you shitposting autist

lol yea he's still so young.. ive noticed him getting thinner and more feeble looking as each season passes

And then we use our retarded penmanship to write Breaking Bad, Mad Men, and probably more than half the shit you enjoy and talk about.

what century are you living in user?
>what are computers and word processors
>fuck it, what are typewriters

Tfw thicc waifu is in the show now

Season 1 premiere: 6.88 million viewers
Season 1 finale: 2.53 million viewers
Season 2 premiere: 2.57 million viewers
Season 2 finale: 2.26 million viewers
Season 3 premiere: 1.81 million viewers

JUST

>thicc waifu
you mean the fat disgusting pig from the DMV?

the fuck are you TALKING ABOUT, leave it to a euro to turn a joke into autism, i was just saying up yours, you think americans are monkeys that hold their pen in their fist? well we also produce the world's entertainment so suck my dick, then you come at me with HA THEY DONT EVEN USE THEIR HANDWRITING FOR THAT, youre a fucking autist and i know i wrote too much but you know what?...

ruff ruff spunky stuff

no one watched breaking bad til it's final season. also its a hit on netflix, so.

Kim will never give you a cheeky goodnight wank

Best legs on television at the moment

francesca is /bestgirl/

>eat your cum for me user

She deserves your triple dubs.

No, you dumb fucking noobs. Gus swept the drugs up as he walked past the dealer.

this is a joke.

Walter was national news for a whole year, the show skipped over most of it but it would've been one of the biggest stories of the century. Saul was involved from close to day 1, if the police/media even got a scent of him, he'd likely get fucked. Even if he could claim innocence and they didn't charge him his face would still likely be in the papers, ruining his reputation.

Yo think they go through all this just so the henchman can give Gus drugs during work?

???

i thought this too but it's much more likely gus called it off after he saw jimmy acting suspicious

That's not cursive, nigger.

>those pencil skirts she wears with the zipper up the back

HHNNNRRRRGG

I assumed that Gus sweeps up as cover for subtly sweeping something in the bag into the dustpan

is that receptionist the same girl from breaking bad?

Saul probably ran assuming the DEA would flip one of his stooges, which they likely did.

Reminder that Chuck McGill did nothing wrong.

When he first fled, getting killed by the aryan's would certainly be on his mind too.

I don't know why everyone complains about "nothing happening" I was comfy as fuck watching Mike's tracking adventure.

well also not to mention the mother fucker got LOTSA people hurt. And the way he was able to protect himself against the repercussions of robbery, murder, and im sure a lot of other things, was to use his lawyer abilities. Now, he's got NONE of that, he's got no protection, no power, if someone comes looking for him now he really is gonna be fucked.
i guess thats off topic, but yeah, saul just got the fuck out of there cause it was all too hot at that point, it was over.

I dont remember well why does Chuck hate Jimmy so god damn much, Was it because he stole the money from his father or something? Because this fucking butt mad on your own fuciking brother is kinda sad. Fuck Chuck

oh yeah, that's true. they had huell, im sure that made jimmy really fucking paranoid.

well he was right about one thing

don't remove tape too fast

the people who claim BCS is boring are the same people who argue about DC vs Marvel and unironically watch capeshit. If there isn't an explosion and accompanying quip every 30 seconds it's """boring"""

He was the good kid and Jimmy was the fuckup. But mom always liked Jimmy better and on her deathbed her last words to Chuck were "Where's Jimmy?" or something like that.

when have you ever seen gus touch drugs? he doesn't. the guy was there to drop off money from a drop.

he saw jimmy eye balling the shit out of the guy and his bag and he went over to him and told him to leave. then he goes outside and sees him sitting in a car with mike.

>watching capeshit in any ironic form

mike's slow adventures are pure hitchcockian kino, i love them

i think this show, unlike breaking bad, will actually be worse on a binge though

Because Chuck did everything by the book and got to high places whereas Jimmy was the nice guy that everyone loved more than him who still seemed to be able to get everything he wanted. He doesn't believe Jimmy deserves to be a lawyer.

you are right, I was debating whether to include unironically and made the wrong decision. I deserve to be picked up on this and it won't happen again. I-I'm sorry user

yes

im not sure if he HATES him, but-
everytime they recollect about the past, Chuck has a different point of view, if Jimmy says remember how much fun that was? Chuck will say, I remember how much we had to clean up after you, i.e, Chuck has always seen Jimmy as the fuck up with no concept of responsibility in his head, Chuck just can't understand this, they're fundamentally different in this way.
Also, as they got older, Jimmy became a fucking career criminal, a petty one, yes, but a fucking con-man all the same. Chuck being a lawyer just looked down on Jimmy for that.
But the big problem is that Jimmy decided to do the one thing that would really annoy Chuck and that's be a lawyer. Seriously, Jimmy could have done ANYTHING, FUCKING, ANYTHING, other than be a lawyer and Chuck wouldn't give two solitary fucks, as long as Jimmy isn't getting himself into trouble, seriously, who gives two dog turds, the fact that Jimmy wandered into Chuck's office one day going DERRR LOOK BRO IM LIKE U NOW, it just irks chuck to no fucking end. Because it's just such a jimmy thing to do and its just, yeah, anyway that's my opinion. I dont think Chuck hates Jimmy but he's 100% a totally different kind of individual.

When will Jimmy get a new car?

Still driving around in that old shitter.

Mike is a terrible operator.

Gets made by a mexican restaurant owner.

fucking this

What did Saul do with the $1.81 in change he got from Los Pollos Hermanos between the time he left and the time that he didn't have a dollar for Kim?

What are you saying,user?
I think it looks great

Gus is Chilean

did saul have a heart attack from eating too much cinnabon?

>I'm not sure if he hates him
>Tapes his own brother so he can send him to prison

I'm the one who cucks

Better Rim Kim

Considering the resources he has to work with (that is, almost none), Mike is a goddamn tactical genius.

>Show is called "Saved by the bell"
>Main character is never asked a tough question that he doesn't have to answer because the bell rings.

Name 10 more shows where this happens

That's not cursive.

Whatever contraband it was. He was there to deliver something.

Can't.
It's a "WOW LOOK THE CAR FROM BRBA!"

Fuck, that symbolism was so fucking forced, like I need three long ass shots of Jimmy rolling the tape followed by him tearing it off to get the message. Why are we getting treated like babies? Was Breaking Bad more subtle or was I just dumb all these years ago?

And I'll say it again, that slow pan to the Los Pollos Hermanos sign was just pure fan service for spergs. If Breaking Bad didn't exist and we got a 20 second shot of a fucking sign people would drop this show so fast. This shit cannot stand on its own, it just cannot.

This is just a cash grab fan-service show for Breaking Bad circlejerkers who think they're smart at watching TV. There is nothing even remotely original or refreshing about this show, it follows the Breaking Bad formula to a tee: cinematography, soundtrack, plot, tone, storyline. It's unoriginal, except for this retarded Chuck mental illness storyline they came up with. And even that is fucking unbelievable and annoying at this point.

Fuck this.

t. someone who will watch the show again next week

Plus when Howard went into Chuck's house he still had the metal shit on his suit on. What is this trying to tell us? Either it tells the viewer that Chuck's shit is made up and he's just mentally ill or that there's a serious continuation error.

This was before Gus built the lab. All he has is a distribution network right now. He's basically a contractor for the cartel so it's not unreasonable that he's handling both drugs and money.

good riddance, ball bagger

This is what I though the either sweaped something in our out.

>why did they spoonfeed me im not stupid
>notices the symbolism in the wrong TAPE

spent it on the new office and gave some of it back didnt he?

what?

What's wrong with Chuck. Why does he hates Jimmy so much?

He just wants to make Jimmy suffer at any cost.

Didn't even watch the Jimmy parts because they are boring. How did he figure out that Chuck taped him?

>Cucked by Chuck.