Evening Friendos

Evening Friendos,

I'm an English teacher who's previously worked in a couple of countries abroad, but since November 2014 have been teaching immigrants/refugees/non-UK nationals with very low English in Scotland. They're mostly from Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Poland, Romania, Lithuania... and a few other nationalities thrown in.

Ask me anything

Why are you helping these Shitstains?

I had to move back to the UK for personal reasons. It was the only decent paying job going.

do live around around, if so do you enjoy it. Or do you live is a nice white neighborhood

Do you live around them*

christ halp me engrish sir

Where I live it's mostly white, Scottish people, and a few Indian/Pakistani families that seem to be well integrated - maybe 3rd generation... not sure. My area is fairly nice and quiet.

The students I teach tend to live in council housing / blocks of flats further away from the city center or in hotels/hostels within the city center.

What do you think of the white people who have to live with the shit skins you teach? Do you think that a day of the rope might happen and you will be swinging first?

Why do they think they have a "right to live here"?
Ungrateful fucks, I hate them.

I personally won't be swinging any time soon as our contract is coming to an end next month - the DWP have pulled the funding. I'm off to New Zealand for a year to continue teaching... and hopefully at a higher level, with better educated and motivated students.

I haven't seen much of the areas where the students live thankfully, however I'm in Glasgow.. It's a lefty shithole. Many of my friends and colleagues seem wholeheartedly supportive of immigration and in denial of the problems it causes.

Glad I'm not gonna be around for the 'day of the rope'.

I really don't know. Some of them do have very bad attitudes towards learning English and integrating though.

Are most of the Romanians gyppos or are they white? What's your opinion on them?

Elaborate. We need stories or else this thread is going to be boring as fuck.

STORIES NOW.

They're gyppos. Honestly the Romanians and the Lithuanians are the worst students I've had. They are generally rude and unappreciative. None of them have gone on to pass the assessments we provide, and generally drop out to find shady, under the table work.

how willing/eager to learn are your students and on the same note, how fast are they to pick up the basics of both the language and the materials being teach??

How does it feel contributing to the downfall of your country?
How would you feel knowing these "shady" jobs involved hurting white people/children?

I can give stories, I have lots. Ask me a question on something specific if you like.

The worst cases of bad attitude I've seen are from Romanians/Lithuanians, Kuwaitis/Qataris, and the odd Syrian is a massive dick.

Our biggest group is by far Sudanese. They generally are OK but I've seen the nicest, most humble people who are newly arrived turn into entitled pricks within a couple of months of getting benefits and free housing.

What about the white romanian students?(if there are any)

This makes me so angry. I really wish they'd deport them to India. Not only do they make our country shittier, but now they go abroad and embarrass us to fucking everyone.

A few are very willing. They are generally the educated ones from Syria and Iran. They are white and seem switched on, and genuinely happy to have escaped whatever bad times they had at home. They're the minority though.

The rest have been pretty useless at learning to be honest... high illiteracy rates, even in Arabic, make it pretty impossible to teach them in the time frame we're given.

Not good bro. In fact I'm happy the contract has been pulled. When I started out I was... not 'liberal'... but more open minded about them. I even did a short Arabic course to try to help them more. In the 18 months since then though I've been well and truly redpilled by their scummery.

>make it pretty impossible to teach them in the time frame we're given.

What happens to these kids then? Do they never learn to read or write in arabic or English?

Sorry but I can't say anything good about the Romanian students I've encountered. No truly white ones. All a bit shady with missing teeth and shit.

The colleges here offer better programs than we have been able to (our contract was Government funded and fraught with problems). Some will go on to college and maybe get a decent level of English. Some will stay on benefits forever.

My uncle was a policeman in England, then a lawyer and he's aiming on becoming a judge now that he's older. He had tons of stories about Romanians, apparently it's well known for British cops that they get shipped over illegally simply to work in theft rings, where they go into big stores, grab a bottle of whiskey or expensive coat and run out, repeat. If they're caught they don't speak English and play the helpless immigrant card, he had to defend a lot of them as a defense lawyer and he felt awful about it

If it makes you feel any better, one of the best students I ever had in Italy was a Romanian girl. Beautiful, white, and very intelligent. She's what I think of when I think of Romania, not the people I've taught here.

>OUR RIGHT TO LIVE HERE
Your what?

Doesn't surprise me at all.

mate, honestly, i am realy sorry u have to work with those shitskins gyppos :(

Has there ever been some sort of cultural or religious debate in class? Assuming, of course, that some of them DO actually reach the level of English where they can debate.