AN ACTOR

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IfP-YZmA5WY
pnas.org/content/107/10/4612.short
youtube.com/watch?v=IFTQjJUjmS4
youtube.com/watch?v=uaxCBqVyyhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUKN LOL, glad I never followed this cuck, I told them he was a disinfo agent but they wouldnt listen

he just wants to see his kids. poor guy

With Jews you lews.

THE FREAKING FROGS GAY

>Spents like 99% of his time ignoring them
>Now he wants them
Bull fucking shit. I diddn't even know the guy had kids or was involved in a lawsuit and I pretty much follow him autistically over twitter and youtube. He's a shitty fucking father to be so fucking neglectful.

It was really obvious from the start. I got a good laugh out of him though lmao

Bill Hicks is many things to many people

He's also not fat. I know because he told me so.

>Sup Forums is too retarded to understand the concept of lying to win a divorce hearing
I don't even listen to Jones, but it's painfully obvious what he's doing and anyone that can't see it is literally 13

Yeah but he's gotta be retarded (or his lawyer has to be) if they seriously believe the judge and the jury will buy that shit.

> He's only lying for personal gain
Oh yeah, you can bet this is the first time he's ever done this too.

he who smelt fake news, dealt fake news.

"Like potter"
-George "Fuck me up, Disney" Lucas

don't buy it

AJ is an 'actor' like Milo is a 'child predator'

and yet degenerate lying freaks like Colbert go on undeterred.

I'm calling shenanigans.

This. Any man who can spend half his life "exposing conspiracies" and not mention the kikes once, all the while making a living off cheap scams like the filter merchant thing, is an actor.

>delusional alt-cuck
>frogposting

like pottery

>on Sup Forums
>is unironically a moderate liberal and doesn't like frogs
why are you here?

Yup. The fact that this lying ass nigga shills are promoting it this hard makes jones MORE credible.

why wouldn't he be?

To shitpost. Why the fuck are you here unironically?

So, either Alex is just as mentally unstable as he portrays himself as AND he is a lying douchebag, or he is just a lying douchebag snake oil salesman--no different from televangelist faith healers.

Either way, he comes across as a piece of shit.

All the big names on the alt right are grifters who actually loathe people they're pandering to. Alex Jones and Milo are the most obvious of them, you can see it in their faces when they interact with their fans. They are disgusted by them but they know that this is an easy way to pull a shitload of money out of gullible retards.

>woman wants to steal his kids legally because he has non jewmedia approved opinions
>yeah, it was an act judge, hehe
>continue doing what he does

Nothing wrog with it

because I like Sup Forums

this is the television and film board. I like television and film. I like to make jokes about them

you're just a piece of shit who is here because you enjoy ruining things for people you don't like

Ayy

or he's telling the truth and you dirty niggers are attacking him.

Which is why the msm (proven liars) are left alone.

because Sup Forums as a "right-wing" site is only a recent invention

>inb4 newfags try to argue
don't bother, unless you were here before chanology you don't know anything about what this site's "culture" is

>everyone who says something I don't like is a paid shill

call your tard wrangler, your autism is getting out of line

stop replying to yourself shill

It's almost like any public figure who doesn't go along with '''their''' narrative gets slandered.

no I know that, but an oldfag regular liberal also wouldn't get triggered by a conservative opinion especially singe Sup Forums has been mostly libertarian since at least 2011 and the ironic Sup Forums fascism began only with Trumps campaign

Dude deserves to lose his kids. Maybe then he can sit down with Sandy Hook families and realize what a gigantic piece of shit he is.

How long until 89 women come forward to tell the world Alex Jones raped them?

>or he is just a lying douchebag snake oil salesman--no different from televangelist faith healers.
he is this but with another layer; he actually believes most of what he says

his political ideals are 100% true, his reporting is 100% true, it's just his emotions, conspiracy theories, and persona that are performance art

>Dude deserves to lose his kids. Maybe then he can sit down with Sandy Hook families and realize what a gigantic piece of shit he is.
bwhahahahah

still pushing the Sandy Hook hoax

you niggers are losing the fucking plot

>gets triggered for being called a delusional alt-cuck dumb frogposter
>calls other people out on getting triggered

dumb frogposter

I haven't posted a single frog in this thread

BRUH
youtu.be/IfP-YZmA5WY

He's allowing himself to be called an actor. He's just a pussy backpedaling.

>All those firmly held beliefs that I've had for years? They're actually bullshit, I'm a liar, please be nice to me. :(

God damn, where's his backbone? Fucking coward wilted at the first sign of trouble, same when he renounced Pizzagate.

See, this is an interesting predicament. He stands to lose most of his audience, piss of the mainstream even more while his viewers see him as the savior against the deep state, or lose his kids. There could be a combination of all 3. I would hate to be in his shoes.

What happened?

What's he supposed to fucking say though, honestly. You expected him to sit there in court and go "I believe every single thing I say and this whole process is ZIONIST JEWISH CONSPIRACY AND IM SICK OF IT, GRAAAAAHHHH!!!"

Fucking think about it for a minute, he was trying to save some of his money from that lovely Semitic woman and see his kids, he couldn't afford to be honest

>He's just a pussy backpedaling.
I don't think that's it.

His enemies are a bunch of duplicitous murderous godless freaks with tons of resources and power.

You shills are fucking pathetic.

No one is buying your bogus character assassination.

Bumping for this

Need the basic gestalt

THE ELITES happened.

literaly just google alex jones and pick news you niggers

when did your tap water filter arrive?

He admitted in court that the "Alex Jones" on his news show is just a character he plays and it's all been an act

Is this a new meme?
Are we unironically supporting Milo now?

any chance on a link as to what he specifically said? I'm not saying I don't believe you, I'd just like to see it for myself.

That's from a normie leftist Discord that one guy from cuckchan wanted to push as the ones getting pissed at Daddy Trump for attacking Assad. It's just a fuckingnormie site. He shoped some pics and posted some messages in the Discord on his account to make it seem like it was some sort of big deal, in other words:
>Sup Forums pls be my personal army

I guess Alex needs to hire a better legal help, since his own lawyer is calling him a fraud.

I was wrong to break Alex's true intentions into two categories. I think there are three, actually.

So, there are three explanations for the comments his lawyer made:

>Alex is an Eli Sunday-like fraud who peddles conspiracy theories for profit

or

>Alex actually believes all the shit he peddles but puts on a persona of fake outrage for the sake of novelty

or

>Alex actually believes all the bullshit he peddles, his tirades are genuine, and his lawyer is lying in the court of law to save face

In none of these scenarios does Alex Jones come out with a single shred of credibility.

This is the real question: Why would his lawyer use that defense in the first place? It would destroy Alex's image, which alienates his fans, and it wouldn't even guarantee that he got joint custody.

>YOUR HONOR, BY CLIENT WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE A PSYCHO FOR MONEY! HE IS FIT TO SHARE CUSTODY OF HIS KIDS!

>his political ideals are 100% true, his reporting is 100%
He's a disinfo shill idiot. He's always been.

>His whole defense is "i was only pretending to be retarded"
KEK
Lost by default.

Too bad they all went through with the retarded decision to build their platform on Trump. If he dissapoints and falls, they all fall. Though i'll give them some credit in that quite a good number of them didn't sacrifice their principles and did stand up and speak out agaisn't the Assad attack. Kinda weird how Sup Forums of all people went full shill for Trump during that time. I expected it from The_Donald, but not from Sup Forums.

Don't buy a word of it.

This has Israel's fingerprints all over it.

Everyone understands, but that's not how shilling works. You just repeat a lie every day for a year and then a lie is the truth.

When will you try to make an argument that isn't 90% buzzwords? /lit/ is just around the corner user. Improve yourself a little.

His "enemies" are his wife whom he ignored and cheated on and his children which he barely sees because he's too busy building his media business.

A huge part of Sup Forums is The_Donald.
Where do you think all these people came from?

conspiracy nuts (myself included) found out their santa clause isnt real

When you do these type of photos from yourself...

Exactly.

Which is why you have an army of shill niggers on here right now trying to convince us of this bullshit Jones' character assassination.

Look at Global Warming and how hard they push

he was a pretty handsome motherfucker back in the day, gotta give bill hicks some credit

Alex, go fucking tend to your court case will you?

>His "enemies" are his wife whom he ignored and cheated on and his children which he barely sees because he's too busy building his media business.
I'm so sure.

Wonder how big of a check they cut.

Since the only real exposure I have had to Alex Jones has been through Opie & Anthony and Joe Rogan, I have noticed that Alex has the tendency to rattle off several accusations in succession, because he is afraid that if somebody challenged him on a specific claim, he would fold under questioning.

When Alex was on Opie & Anthony, he tried to jump from subject to subject, but Jimmy called him out on it. When Alex was on The JRE, he made claim after claim, and then acted offended when Rogan asked him to back up his accusations.

Alex Jones is amusing. He is memeworthy. He is not to be taken seriously by anybody, and I feel sorry for the people who do believe what he says. His act is paper-thin. He is a fraud in every sense of the word.

to be fair, that's sort of half true

>pnas.org/content/107/10/4612.short

>be jewess
>marry alex jones
>divorce him
>deep state makes you blackmail him so he looks bad
alex jones threads are made by shills

dont reply to alex jones threads
hide alex jones threads

wow these posts don't sound suspicious at all
I guess it's also a coincidence that you are never allowed to criticize any marvel movie ever made at any point on this board without being misrapresented as a dcuck in clearly copy-pasted posts
thank god you showed me paid shills don't exist
captcha: Jones Rose

he still is

Why was he in court and why did he need to admit that?

He's entertaining but even when I started listening to david icke many years ago I always though something was suspect about alex.

They can always settle out of court I guess. Or maybe actually talk to her. But nah, he'll just fight it out in court with a shitty layer and a poor defence.

Look, I don't wanna thrown the dumb "reddit spacing" meme at you but you are doing just that and I can't ignore it. Stop fucking typing like that user, this isn't reddit.

Is this kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=IFTQjJUjmS4

>Why was he in court and why did he need to admit that?

Custody issues; to keep custody.

u dum?

>I guess it's also a coincidence that you are never allowed to criticize any marvel movie ever made at any point on this board without being misrapresented as a dcuck in clearly copy-pasted posts
But I prefer DC over Marvel. The only decent Marvel film is Iron Man 1. Reimi's Spiderman 1 and 2 are better that DC and Marvel though.

I'm not dumb. I just didn't read 90% of the thread. I got my answer.

You guys know every fucking person in the media is playing a character, right?

Trump is playing a character, too. Doesn't mean he's making stuff up.

>shills

He's not an actor. Have any of you ever seen his 90s videos? He was loonie even before he got popular.

>Dont mention his kids on twitter for his autistic followers
>he is neglecting them.

Please don't ever have kids.

Checked those alternative facts for ya my dude

No I understand that. But the dude literally never, ever talks about them. And i've seen all his fucking videos. Even some of the tamer ones when he's not acting all lunatic.

>Trump
>not making shit up
kekerino

a) most of the people there are from the city itself, which is obviously very liberal and filled with minorities. Hard working conservatives don't have time to travel hours to see some dumb ceremony on a weekday
b) dems literally bussed people in from DC and other cities to fill it up, just like they do for the elections

Are you guys retarded?.
How have you not always known he was playing the character?

I bet you think the ancient aliens guy hair is real too.

That doesn't mean he really is just a hillary supporter liberal shill, it just means he exaggerates his persona to appear more interesting.

>defending that there are less people
It is not that there are less and why, but Trump said there were more. You completely missed the point.

Someone told him wrong information, he didn't make it up himself

This is true. I'm not even American and far from an extreme lefty, but Jesus Christ it's like everything that isn't for supporting Trump, gassing jews or hating foreigners can only be met with rage and autistic memes now.

But why would he ever mention them

He literally talks about politics and all kinds of crazy shit against powerful people.

In the current climate you would want to protect them as much as possible.

Look at how the leftist are attacking him for wanting to see his kids. Those people have no fucking soul and will not stop at nothing.

Talking about your family is normal. Just a simple "Hey, I love my family" or something like that.

>Trump see the biggest crowd and AUDIENCES.
>implying the entire world wasn't watching this on television.

But you see, i wouldn't trust leftist media with reporting accurately what trump said.

DON'T WORRY HE'S A BASED JEW ACCORDING TO Sup Forums! REMEMBER NO NEVER QUESTION THOSE WHO SUPPORT TRUMP! NEVER EVER!

On television? Doubt it. Maybe internet streaming but most adults over 40 can't really get a good handle of technology.

Talking about your family in a radioshow for nutty trigger happy listeners is not normal. It's unprofessional and dangerous.

DROPPED

user gets lied to for years. Guy doing the lying literally comes out and says he's been lying.
>user: What did he mean by this?