Common misconceptions about Sup Forums

Number 5. Shills never come on here to hock their products and create positive online buzz. Factcheck: They do

Number 4. Sup Forums was never good. Factcheck: It was

Number 3. A screenshot of a random movie/tv show episode repeating a quote from the movie/tv show is an entertaining thread and actually causes interaction. Factcheck: it's not and it doesn't

Number 2. Mods are interesting people outside of their free job. Fact check: they aren't

And the number 1 all time misconception about Sup Forums is this

Randomness is not Sup Forums but in fact leddit. Factcheck: 10000000% false

Randomness is our thing. They copied us. And you telling everyone to go there for randomness is stupid cause you are giving that site credit for randomness. WE CREATED randomness

we created the rick roll
we created baneposting
we created problem child 2

we CREATED random culture. The only difference our randomness was seeped with offensiveness as well. Their type of randomness is innocent. Our type or randomness is hurtful or offensive or annoying.

If you are triggered by randomness then that's because you are a tourist. Randomness is the founding principle of this site. So stop sayin the other site deserves credit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys

>>>/Reddit/

3 is pretty tru tho

Dubscheck

you forgot Sup Forums is a DCuck shill board

Of all the boards with significant traffic, Sup Forums had worst and most insignificant memes.
Always.
Fact check: absolute true

great thread OP

>A screenshot of a random movie/tv show episode repeating a quote from the movie/tv show is an entertaining thread and actually causes interaction.

I'd like to extend this to a random screenshot and a "general" in the subject field and an "x edition" in the OP is not a good way to encourage interesting content about said film or series.

bane was a big meme

true

>baneposting
>sheevposting
>driveposting
>vinceposting

Yeah I'm out of ideas

Inspired but lackluster execution

6,5/10

there is a difference. it's just that most of Sup Forums migrated over to reddit because everyone kept telling them to.

How old is this pasta?

STOP, MY RETARDED CHILD

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Factcheck: Every single thing you just posted and believe is true is actually rooted in your psychological need to convince yourself being a loser with no friends and no life who entire life revolves around Sup Forums is actually you being a super important pop culture creator who the whole internet and world revolves around. It's the self-delusion you cling to so you don't kill yourself when you realize how pathetic your life is. You're the hipster who simultaneously brags about how trendy he is and how everyone copies him while pretending he's so above being trendy.

Furthermore, one thing is actually a fact. Guys like you. The summerfags who think Sup Forums is they group of friends, who talk in "we"s....as if you're part of something...who have this psychological need to inflate the importance of Sup Forums because you want to make yourself feel more important by extension...you're the tourist...the jr high bandwagon who will never be a true user as much as you play make believe you are. There is no "we" and you're not part of any "our". Kys Sup Forums 2.0 summerfag.

kys my man

>psychological need to convince yourself being a loser with no friends and no life

I don't got friends. I got family

Out of those four only vinceposting manged to be funny. On occasion.

I've had some pretty good discussions in general threads because people actually want to discuss the movie in question instead of:

>WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS? SHILL THREAD! Y IS BETTER THAN X, X IS LITERAL REDDIT/VEDDIT/LEDDIT

Number 6. Sup Forums is not reddit and we're all special snowflakes cause we hate what they like
Factcheck: 10000000% false

randomness is Sup Forums. Reddit seeks to disguise virtue signalling as randomness. Difference that you are not aware. Sadly that can't be number 6 as it's wrong

>Number 3. A screenshot of a random movie/tv show episode repeating a quote from the movie/tv show is an entertaining thread and actually causes interaction. Factcheck: it's not and it doesn't
>we created baneposting

I'm having trouble reconciling your scorn for screenshot+quote with your apparent pride in baneposting.

baneposting is art

baneposting was one guy who spend years spamming the same threads over and over until enough jr high kids new to Sup Forums mindlessly repeated it hoping to fit in. He did this with dozens of others threads as well. At one point mods would delete his threads since he'd spam them so often. Anyone who actually spent time on Sup Forums knows this, its a forced meme no one who isn't a newfag uses since its stupid and retarded. Baneposting is literally like advertising you're a newfag.

OP is a faggot

>this guy keeps holding onto the hope baneposting was one guy just to keep his sanity in check. lmao

>this guy who spammed bane for 5 years of his life and still spend every day doing it hopes he can samefag his way into defending himself and not being less pathetic

>this guy just...

>we created the rick roll
That was actually gtaforums

There is literally no way that you could be a real person.

Number 3 is the whole reason we even have baneposting you fucking newfag

they were us

kys

DON'T FUCK WITH US!

gamergate is like what happened with trump